SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:38 am

They must have had to edit so much of their dates because their chemistry is insanely hot!

It's like get a room hot hot hot!!!! :fanningfan :hearts love:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by makeover Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:39 am

Bobette wrote:
Cetamy wrote:So so happy for Lee & Gee, perfect couple. Boy did they mislead us but again it was going to be too obvious for Marty J to be F1 IMO. We look forward to seeing a whole season of him in 2017, great guy too. Wish the couple but happiness. I kinda sensed as soon as I saw Lee skyping from Melbourne this morning. Thanks to all, this forum is great, addictive too. Bring on 2017 hopefully Matty and Nikki.

You reckon he'd do it though?  I don't know, he looked pretty gutted.  Might want nothing more to do with the whole franchise.  Still seemed sad in the radio interviews today IMO.  We might never see him again!
In that Woman's Day interview, he doesn't sound keen to do it. I really like Matty but I don't really want him to be the Bachelor. He doesn't need it IMO.

Also sucks that he had to miss out a really good job opportunity to do this show. But Matty seems like such a winner in life.. he will succeed in whatever he does.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:41 am

see2love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Lee was probably the happiness most genuinely over the moon F1 I have seen in the AU version.

Georgia also said she had been wanting to tell Lee she loved him for 'so long' IMO it was always Lee

:yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Aaron was correct! It was always Lee!

I've also never seen a F1 so happy as Lee was. His emotions are all over his face!

What an amazing love story! My favorite Bette lovestory ever!  beatingheart

And this is why Lee was so hidden while we got a barrage of Matty to catch up imo.
It would have bee too obvious if they had showed any more of Georgia and Lee's interaction.
:yes:

If they showed us anymore it would have been game over date 1!

Speaking of which.... Sasha/F1 = Ep 3 first SD and last 2nd .... same as Lee/F1 = Ep 3 first SD and last 2nd

Georgia knew all along!!! :yes:

That "indescribable" connection like Georgia told Lee's mother.

These two are soulmates! I feel so lucky to have been able to watch their love journey beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:43 am

Congrats to Lee & Georgia & you Glee fans that saw it coming. What an awesome season.

And to Matty fans, it's all good, he put his heart out & someday he will find his HEA.

Awesome sleuthing with you all. Thanks to our moderator AAL for organizing the threads for us yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:45 am

That was honestly such a great season, completely exceeded all expectations!

Also, congratulations to Georgia and Lee Smiley I guess my gut feeling turned out to be right!

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:59 am

I think the giveaway from Georgia was her saying "I 100% don't want this to end with Lee" on their 1st SD.

She knew!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:08 am

Oh guys, just watched Mattys rejection. Oh that was lots of tears (on my part). That poor man. I am very sure though that he will also find his special someone. Hopefully in half a year. I was so upset when G kept talking to him giving him hope but I am pretty sure he saw early on what was coming...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:08 am

AAL that PI was not an ITM but rsther something filmed at anothee time and used diluting the first date episode.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:10 am

makeover wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Cetamy wrote:So so happy for Lee & Gee, perfect couple. Boy did they mislead us but again it was going to be too obvious for Marty J to be F1 IMO. We look forward to seeing a whole season of him in 2017, great guy too. Wish the couple but happiness. I kinda sensed as soon as I saw Lee skyping from Melbourne this morning. Thanks to all, this forum is great, addictive too. Bring on 2017 hopefully Matty and Nikki.

You reckon he'd do it though?  I don't know, he looked pretty gutted.  Might want nothing more to do with the whole franchise.  Still seemed sad in the radio interviews today IMO.  We might never see him again!
In that Woman's Day interview, he doesn't sound keen to do it. I really like Matty but I don't really want him to be the Bachelor. He doesn't need it IMO.

Also sucks that he had to miss out a really good job opportunity to do this show. But Matty seems like such a winner in life.. he will succeed in whatever he does.

That's really sad if they offer it to hi. And he turns it down.

It will take some time for hi. To get over this experience but hopefully he will heal soon.

He would make an awesome lead he really would.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
see2love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
:yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Aaron was correct! It was always Lee!

I've also never seen a F1 so happy as Lee was. His emotions are all over his face!

What an amazing love story! My favorite Bette lovestory ever!  beatingheart

And this is why Lee was so hidden while we got a barrage of Matty to catch up imo.
It would have bee too obvious if they had showed any more of Georgia and Lee's interaction.
:yes:

If they showed us anymore it would have been game over date 1!

Speaking of which.... Sasha/F1 = Ep 3 first SD and last 2nd .... same as Lee/F1 = Ep 3 first SD and last 2nd

Georgia knew all along!!!  :yes:

That "indescribable" connection like Georgia told Lee's mother.

These two are soulmates! I feel so lucky to have been able to watch their love journey  beatingheart

For me that was the best Bach/ette season ever and the most emotional and romantic finale that I've ever watched. Every happiness to Georgia and Lee. I feel sure that he will be there for her and that his mum and grandma will give her big hugs and support duirng this difficult and sad time for Georgia and her family.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:37 am

i have finally watched it!!! and boy oh boy i cried the whole duration of FRC. first for matty then for g and lee. where is my lee??!?!? everybody needs a lee in their life
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:49 am

Just saw that Tiffany, Nikki, Rachael, Cam, Ryan and oops another girl I can't remember the name of are all watching the finale together. So cute
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme