SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by elena.shayk Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:23 pm

Amanda posted a pic from yesterday night. And no Josh to be seen laugh out loud did he drop her off and went to vent his anger out or what? laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:24 pm

He was there only posted an IG video of him showing of the room he, Marcus, and the other guys on Andi's season stayed in.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 8367-910 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 I_got_13 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 E5kqdm15 dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:47 pm

So what about those holiday cards???? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud And poor sister Steph and her sista sista instas laugh out loud laugh out loud and double laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:52 pm

laugh out loud Alanna! I don't know why they would pretend to be rolling ahead full steam as if they are well and good. Why not let people down gently?!

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:54 pm

The 'sista sista' caption is the kiss of death to those relationships

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:59 pm

yana_bach wrote:The 'sista sista' caption is the kiss of death to those relationships
IMO being a selfish, pigheaded moron is the kiss of death of Josh's relationships.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
yana_bach wrote:The 'sista sista' caption is the kiss of death to those relationships
IMO being a selfish, pigheaded moron is the kiss of death of Josh's relationships.

Well, that too dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:07 pm

Josh once again proves himself to be the biggest immature man baby in the Franchise. I hope Amanda has kicked his a** to the curb for good. dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 1f44a
I feel bad for the girls but they will be fine in due time. dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 1f615
Maybe Amanda will join the cast of RHOC now that Josh is not dictating her future. giggling
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Well if there is a break-up his family doesn't know because his sister is still liking Amanda's pics.

Would be funny if RS is yet again wrong about a break-up. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:24 pm

Or it could be another temporary one before the big inevitable break up. I wonder if the re-follow the other day means they're back on. Or if they've broken up again since then.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:29 pm

Everyone's following everyone as of Tuesday 3:26 Eastern. The follows and unfollows make my head spin. We need Aunties_Love chart to keep track of it all.

I don't understand who has to make this announcement? Is it a formal announcement to the media? Does it have to be proof read by MM?

We know it will probably say it's in the best interest, they love and respect each other, they will always remain friends, blah blah blah

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:29 pm

Assuming the rumors are true, as bad as I feel for the kids right now, they'll be better off in the long run IMO. Being surrounded by such dysfunctional relationships won't do them any good IMO.

If it's indeed true that she called off the engagement, good for Amanda for finally finding her backbone IMO.

Josh, if you are reading this, go take some anger management classes and see a therapist. Maybe you'll finally start taking responsibility for your actions and recognize the pattern you exhibit that dooms your relationships IMO. I do believe there is hope for you yet.

Now having said that, as mean as this sounds, I won't mind a break up special ala Jake-Vienna. That was quality TV and I am sure these two can top it. :drama  

Btw, I won't be surprised if they drag the breakup announcement for another month or so. Can't have sharing the spotlight with Grace. And there might also be the issue of instagram promotions that they have been paid for. Have to make the most of being a Bachelor Couple till you can IMO.

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena