SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:59 pm

There are few things that annoy me more than parents who don't even try to control their kids. Just because you find everything they do cute and have grown deaf to the screaming, doesn't mean the rest of us are so lucky. I really hope she's exaggerating, for the sake of her neighbours.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by nannymargie Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Kins didn't call him a good man, a person on Twitter did in reply to the picture he posted yesterday of him hugging Kins, saying he'd always love her.

OK thanks for clearing that up for me.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:54 pm

One of the facts of life, IMO, is that I have to adjust to life. It does not adjust to "me". I am not that special and I don't know anyone who is.
I don't know if she was exaggerating or not regarding the children's behavior, however, I have seen several incidences where IMO the kids were out of control. IMO 1) you don't climb on furniture. 2) you don't jump on furniture. It can be dangerous. ER and stitches time. Or worse. 3) you don't run around unsupervised out in public especially restaurants.
All are safety issues, besides using good manners and being polite.
There are all sorts of ways children can get out energy appropriately and equally have as much fun. Doing something dangerous or rude is not acceptable, even though IMO more often and becoming main stream.  
Besides all of that, while the police are responding to a complaints at the Stanton's they are not responding elsewhere where they might truly be needed. So extremely selfish behavior. IMO

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:56 pm

nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:There's never a reason not to have a party.  Hugesmile

Twitter
Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  13h13 hours ago
True story: Kins is so loud (dancing and singing) we have the cops/ apartment security called on us on the reg

OMG,  I sure hope she is not proud of this!  I would be embarrassed  to say that.  Why is she not acting like a mother and correcting her kids.  I see trouble when these girls get older if she is letting them do whatever they want now.

Now I'm wondering if Josh is also doing a happy dance in his car seat. Ahhh kid free!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:59 pm

@kashathediva, absolutely agree. Maybe if she let them run and play outside in comfy shoes, they'd work off some energy appropriately!

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:59 pm

I would be mortified if I lived in an apartment and the police\apartment security were called on me once, much less "regularly" I surely would not "proudly" be posting it on sm.

That's what the outdoors\parks\playgrounds are for IMO- to let the kids run off that energy.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:09 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelors-amanda-stanton-josh-murray-cryptic-messages-amid-split-rumors-w456606

The article sounds like a US mag "writer" read this thread and quickly threw together an article summarizing what the sleuthers here found.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:28 pm

Some bad manners on Josh's part for not posting about BOTH 'precious little angels' though. Why just Kins?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:30 pm

yana_bach wrote:Some bad manners on Josh's part for not posting about BOTH 'precious little angels' though. Why just Kins?

I forgot to post this but that bugged me too. Even if the other one isn't crazy about him. Way to pick favourites.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Is he 'shading' and 'subtweeting' a two year old? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:35 pm

^^Kins adored him, charlie couldn't stand him IMO. Supports what others think about him probably being his usual d*ck self towards the girls. Charlie wasn't into him like Kins was so he leaves her out of the goodbye pic, 'punishing' her too. All JMO.

ETA: E! is also running a story that they're broken up according to a 'source' and that josh's temper was the cause http://www.eonline.com/news/814013/did-bachelor-in-paradise-stars-amanda-stanton-and-josh-murray-break-up-all-the-signs-they-ve-split-for-good

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:46 pm

I think Charlie probably was luke warm towards him and there was no photo to post.
I don't think BOR had the intelligence to realize posting about Kins and not about Charlie was throwing shade, being nasty etc. My opinion is he does not have enough rox in the box to realize what he did nor perhaps a loving photo of the 3 of them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena