SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:56 pm

I don't like the top of that dress or the fact that she seems to have to pull it up repeatedly. She does look nice thought. Hopefully I can get some promo pics for a banner soon.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:36 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4681460/How-Sophie-Monk-transformed-bogan-Bachelorette.html

Bogan Pride. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:44 am

Bringing over some more pics of the GD filming at a St Ives home 13/07 - front & rear views of several of the guys.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 U8z7xAK

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 OvhcRz6Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 FYiajeH

Source

I see Man Bun wearing a cowboy/lumberjack shirt.  Seems to be a theme with him so he may be a chippie or similar.  

Description says "Appears to be someones Birthday also."  St Ives is a fairly wealthy suburb so may be a family member of Sophie's.

More pics and an accompanying article from DM:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 OtpeXrM
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 EJIH7lp
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 5Inuuh1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 LYyVHUW
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 YNrIDt4
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 TiV4b0u
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 LuffrnP
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 BW62HY8

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4698820/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-greets-Stu-Laundy-kiss.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:11 am

Another single date from Monday 17/07, sailing on Sydney Harbour:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 7Bqtkke
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 209JBUN
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 GppQ42a

Sounds like it went well:

On cloud nine: Even hours after the date, the former Bardot member was still beaming and blushing as she dashed to a waiting car wearing a grey monogrammed bathrobe

Who looks this good in a bathrobe? I mean, honestly....

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 PlDlYnS

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:57 am

Did anyone catch the preview for Sophie's season at the end of Bach AU last night?  She looks great but her Aussie accent is SO strong!  She sounds like a real True Blue Sheila. laugh out loud O/S viewers may need subtitles.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:00 am

Bobette wrote:Did anyone catch the preview for Sophie's season at the end of Bach AU last night?  She looks great but her Aussie accent is SO strong. laugh out loud  She sounds like a real True Blue Sheila. O/S viewers may need subtitles.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 Yes i saw it!!!! she really did look good yes and i can say one thing my mum and MIL are really looking forward to her season and they hate Bachelor shows!! but they love her and think she is hilarious...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:19 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:Did anyone catch the preview for Sophie's season at the end of Bach AU last night?  She looks great but her Aussie accent is SO strong. laugh out loud  She sounds like a real True Blue Sheila. O/S viewers may need subtitles.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 Yes i saw it!!!! she really did look good  yes  and i can say one thing my mum and MIL are really looking forward to her season and they hate Bachelor shows!! but they love her and think she is hilarious...

I'm pumped for it.  Sophie's such a seasoned pro in front of the cameras and so witty IMO. I don't think there'll be anything like the weird contrived/scripted feeling I'm getting from Bach right now.  Sophie won't need to be fed any lines, I'm confident of that!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:32 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 Yes i saw it!!!! she really did look good  yes  and i can say one thing my mum and MIL are really looking forward to her season and they hate Bachelor shows!! but they love her and think she is hilarious...

I'm pumped for it.  Sophie's such a seasoned pro in front of the cameras and so witty IMO. I don't think there'll be anything like the weird contrived/scripted feeling I'm getting from Bach right now.  Sophie won't need to be fed any lines, I'm confident of that!

Yes I have to agree I don't think there'll be a dull moment laugh out loud I can also see her swatting them like flys if they cause drama.

I am actually looking forward to seeing the older looking men as well Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:02 am

Potential good news here y'all - Sophie has been papped "looking content". Worth noting the date to tie into filming schedule later.

She's been keeping a low profile while filming The Bachelorette these past few weeks.
But Sophie Monk couldn't hide her contentment as she arrived at Sydney airport on Saturday.
The 37-year-old was positively glowing as she arrived from a mystery destination as her search for love continues to narrow down.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 WRlu4st

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4741714/The-Bachelorette-s-Sophie-Monk-spotted-Sydney-airport.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:41 am

Except from article at http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/media/sophies-choice-hits-bachelorette-demographics/news-story/d6b689cbe03c8fdbed15414085f98262

There will be ... 12 episodes of The Bachelorette.

While The Bachelor is steady as she goes, The Bachelorette, now filming at the estate in northwestern Sydney, is set for a radical shake-up. That is due to the casting of Sophie Monk, a sharp break from the tradition of casting a new bachelor or bachelorette from the ranks of unsuccessful previous contestants. And Monk differs from previous bachelorettes in two important ways. First, she has been a celebrity since her group Bardot won Popstars back in 2000. And second, she is 37.

“She came to us and said ‘I can’t find love, the wrong men come to me all the time. I tried all the dating apps and find that they are tracking the wrong guys’ — It’s a story of women her age,” Ms Innes says.

Opposite Monk, the producers chose men in their 20s to 40s. “She is older. I just think the reality of life is that everyone doesn’t find someone in their mid or late-20s. It is a valid story about dating and life and finding your forever person. It actually makes for a very interesting series and we have guys who are starting out and guys who are more established.”

Ms Thomas predicts The Bachelorette will surge in popularity. “We believe Sophie’s celebrity factor will resonate with current fans and incentivise new audiences for Bachelorette, giving the show a big leg-up this year.”

At the end of the day, Ms Innes has one golden rule. “I am really happy that we make a program that plays more to the positives. There are so many negatives around that that is a really lovely aspect. I don’t want nasty TV and I don’t think viewers do either.”

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:07 pm

What do they mean it is set for a radical shakeup? Are they referring to the age/celebrity status which is different from seasons past?

She looks good in the airport pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:51 am

I absolutely love this:

She's preparing to star in the upcoming season of The Bachelorette.

And Sophie Monk has apparently set her sights on having mature suitors featured in the reality show's lineup of contestants vying for her love.

The 37-year-old has a penchant for older male company, if a casting request for the series acquired by YahooBe on Monday is anything to go by.

According to the entertainment site, 'a call-out was made for Bachelors aged 40 to 58 to meet Sophie’s apparent taste for the silver fox'.

The series began shooting at The Bachelor mansion in mid-June and typically lasts for 12 weeks.

Sophie signed on to The Bachelorette after her mum Sandi convinced her it was the only way to find an authentic man away from the industry.

'I would love them to not want fame, just someone down to earth and sweet,' she told News Corp in April.

Source

Bring on the silver foxes cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty