SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:26 am

Hmmmm.....no idea if this is true but supposedly Sasha (Sam F's ex) is going to appear on Sophie's season as an intruder.

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/celeb-news/sasha-mielczarek-returning-sophie-monk-the-bachelorette-2017-39754

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:47 am

mercieme wrote:Hmmmm.....no idea if this is true but supposedly Sasha (Sam F's ex) is going to appear on Sophie's season as an intruder.

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/celeb-news/sasha-mielczarek-returning-sophie-monk-the-bachelorette-2017-39754

DM asked him and he said it's "rubbish"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4766278/Sasha-Mielczarek-INTRUDER-Bachelorette.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Yes. Yes. Yes. Let's hope this is accurate:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4769394/Sophie-Monk-fallen-love-Bachelorette.html

She's had several failed relationships, including two broken engagements.
But it appears Sophie Monk has finally found love on The Bachelorette, which will finish filming soon.
The 37-year-old has fallen head over heels for one particular suitor, a source told the Courier-Mail on Tuesday.
'(It's going) really well. She is in love,' a Bachelorette insider told the publication.
It is claimed Sophie was found true love after dismissing several contestants who were simply looking for fame.
The former Bardot singer was reportedly 'not afraid to call people out', the source went on to explain.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:39 pm

I wonder if it is that guy who was on a date with her in that car and holding that cake or something in his hands in the group pic?

Looking forward to seeing who it is and the season Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I wonder if it is that guy who was on a date with her in that car and holding that cake or something in his hands in the group pic?

Looking forward to seeing who it is and the season Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4256136633

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887 Yes i hope he is as nice as he looks!! yummmmmyy he looks fine and with that silver in his hair :fanningfan i think it was sprite that mentioned dean cain look a like!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Not know who Sophie Monk is, I look forward to her season and am truly unspoiled about her. I just want her to be real as well as her suitors.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:32 pm

Bobette wrote:I absolutely love this:

She's preparing to star in the upcoming season of The Bachelorette.

And Sophie Monk has apparently set her sights on having mature suitors featured in the reality show's lineup of contestants vying for her love.

The 37-year-old has a penchant for older male company, if a casting request for the series acquired by YahooBe on Monday is anything to go by.

According to the entertainment site, 'a call-out was made for Bachelors aged 40 to 58 to meet Sophie’s apparent taste for the silver fox'.

The series began shooting at The Bachelor mansion in mid-June and typically lasts for 12 weeks.

Sophie signed on to The Bachelorette after her mum Sandi convinced her it was the only way to find an authentic man away from the industry.

'I would love them to not want fame, just someone down to earth and sweet,' she told News Corp in April.

Source

Bring on the silver foxes cheerleader

Wahoo! I'm finally getting excited about this season. I love me a silver fox - I'm married to one. Well - he wasn't actually silver when we first met but after 20 plus years and 3 children he is one distinguished sexy foxy fox now.

I think that we will find this season to be quite different from previous Bachelorettes. A more mature world view and possibly previous marriages and children involved in the mix is going to make this season more like "real life" dating for a 37 year old woman and less like the romantic fairy tale storyline of previous seasons.

As someone that often struggles with the fakeness in this type of "reality" tv, I think I might really enjoy this season even with my reservations about Sophie.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I wonder if it is that guy who was on a date with her in that car and holding that cake or something in his hands in the group pic?

I've got a gut instinct about Vintage Car guy too, @AllAboutLove.  He seems to have been foregrounded in a lot of the BTS pics. I'm drying to find out more about him.  He looks like a bit of a teddy bear and I hope he's that down to earth trade type Sophie's said she's after.  

From Stu Laundy's SM absence and the fact that he's been mentioned a lot in the media, I think he will represent the kind of people Sophie has been with in the past (rich/cocky/playboy) and they will keep him around till the end as a contrast to the "good guys".

@Norcalgal, I look forward to hearing your impressions of Sophie!  She's a bit of a "love her or hate her" kind of girl.  Her accent is VERY strong and despite her appearance she's a bit rough/uncouth IMO.  I think she'll be very real, and her TV experience will make her a good Lead.

Katiebelle wrote:
I think that we will find this season to be quite different from previous Bachelorettes.  A more mature world view and possibly previous marriages and children involved in the mix is going to make this season more like "real life" dating for a 37 year old woman and less like the romantic fairy tale storyline of previous seasons.

As someone that often struggles with the fakeness in this type of "reality" tv, I think I might really enjoy this season even with my reservations about Sophie.

@Katiebelle, I completely agree, and hopefully in light of the downgraded budget there may be more focus on the relationships and not so much on the superficial glitter.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:13 am

First Sneak Peek!  If any of the guys have heart problems I hope they have medics on standby because Sophie looks SMOKIN'.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 UEdP4f3
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 WmGtZKc
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2FRkeZT
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 YYgweW5
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 W3Ckgi1

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:28 am

Looking forward to her season but that dress they put her in is not flattering at all. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:08 am

And we're off!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:06 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty