SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:08 am

@Bobette Thanks! She looks lovely!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:25 am

laugh out loud I love the promo of Sophie. She definitely is able to act (no surprise since she has acted before) So funny, especially the song Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

I much prefer Sophie in the red dress than her first night limo dress (the other washed her out a bit imo, too much same coloring as skin tone, hair color, etc). Sophie looks stunning in red Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:12 am

@AllAboutLove IA she looks best in bright colours. The beige cream's are to dull for her skin IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:40 am

OK don't panic but Sophie has been pictured looking very upset after coming back from filming the finale.  May be nothing to do with the show - perhaps her dog died or something - but obviously noteworthy so parking it here.  

According to the article, The Finale was filmed on Saturday 12th August in Fiji.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 QvpFhrg
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 ODu0SIu

Sophie Monk, 37, didn't appear her usual bubbly self on Wednesday when she was spotted looking sad and stressed while checking into Sydney's QT Hotel.
The possibly heartbroken star, who is believed to have already chosen her 'winner', appeared distracted by a phone call as she paced the venue.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4798278/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-looks-stressed-sad-Sydney.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:33 am

@Bobette What? What? What? The finale was filmed in Fiji!!!! Omg. I live between Fiji and Sydney as my husband works here in Fiji. I'm in Fiji at the moment. I was here on the 12th of August! I could have sleuthed! Argh!!! At least I will be useful for sleuthing. I've been to almost all the tourist destinations and many of the resorts here. Have been back and forth for the past 15 years. I can't believe I missed a chance to sleuth in person. Gahhhh.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:42 am

ssin0547 wrote:@Bobette What? What? What? The finale was filmed in Fiji!!!! Omg. I live between Fiji and Sydney as my husband works here in Fiji. I'm in Fiji at the moment. I was here on the 12th of August! I could have sleuthed! Argh!!! At least I will be useful for sleuthing. I've been to almost all the tourist destinations and many of the resorts here. Have been back and forth for the past 15 years. I can't believe I missed a chance to sleuth in person. Gahhhh.

AARRGGHGHHH!!!!  Quick go scout around all the picturesque spots (doesn't narrow it down in Fiji I know) and look for signs of broken strings of fairy lights, e-cigarette butts and strands of Osher's hair.  laugh out loud

Seriously though, this could be a major asset when we start getting screen caps.  They must have known we'd sleuth the FRC location within 5 minutes so have given it away already as a pre-season freebie.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:51 am

I live in the main tourist town too like 5 mins from the international airport. Could have stalked them the whole time. Sigh! I can't remember what season of The Bach US filmed in Fiji and I actually honeymooned at the same resort they filmed at. I know this place like the back of my hand, I can't wait for the screen caps! Who is the make up artist that posted that pic of the Thailand resort for Matty's season? Did she post anything this time around?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:13 am

Right then, you've been promoted to Chief Inspector. laugh out loud

This is the makeup lady (eyelash expert).  Can't see any Fiji-esque pics but have a look and see if you recognise anything.  She probably got her wrist slapped after last time and may be a bit more guarded this season but worth following IMO.

https://www.instagram.com/helendowsleylashes/?hl=en
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:27 am

Will keep my eyes peeled and open!

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:41 am

ssin0547 wrote:Will keep my eyes peeled and open!

Excellent - also keep your ears open for locals complaining about "those inconsiderate tv people who shut down the whole resort/beach/hotel for three days" yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Will do but unfortunately it's common for that to happen here. A lot of movies and TV shows (mostly reality or documentary type shows etc) get filmed here in which they shut down certain resorts/areas etc. The funny thing is. Roses are almost absolutely impossible to get here because of the climate/biosecurity laws. The only time I see them is on Valentine's Day from 1 particular florist and they retail at about $70 for a stem (I'm not even joking) so if the F3 came as opposed to F2, I'd be so interested to see what they use at the rose ceremony.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Will you accept this... frangipani?  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty