SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:35 am

Bobette wrote:OK don't panic but Sophie has been pictured looking very upset after coming back from filming the finale.  May be nothing to do with the show - perhaps her dog died or something - but obviously noteworthy so parking it here.  

According to the article, The Finale was filmed on Saturday 12th August in Fiji.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 QvpFhrg
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 ODu0SIu

Sophie Monk, 37, didn't appear her usual bubbly self on Wednesday when she was spotted looking sad and stressed while checking into Sydney's QT Hotel.
The possibly heartbroken star, who is believed to have already chosen her 'winner', appeared distracted by a phone call as she paced the venue.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4798278/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-looks-stressed-sad-Sydney.html

Awww. I hope all is well. I also hope she found someone special. I know it's really a crapshoot when it comes to this show (it's like they act like the contestants are the only people left on the planet for the lead to fall in love with). 

I also hope they put some real contenders and genuine guys on the show for Sophie. I'd imagine that if there ever was a lead who would walk away if she didn't feel a strong connection or falling for someone that it would be Sophie.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633

I doubt any producer could tell her what to do. It's one of the reasons I am looking forward to watching because she doesn't play games (although she is sensitive and caring too) she will call the shots (probably more than any lead I've watched before). Looking forward to seeing the men and them have to fight for her  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:44 am

I think you have absolutely nailed it @AllAboutLove - I agree with everything you said above about Sophie. I think she will be an excellent Lead for all those reasons and more.

Optimistically, I'd like to think maybe she was upset because she's in love and knows she won't be able to see F1 for months aside from SHVs but IDK, she looks genuinely devastated about something. Hope to see some happier pics of her soon.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:37 am

Jeez she looks really sad Upset she doesn't hide her feelings very well then?! Hopefully she found somebody to love because I don't think I could handle her being heartbroken
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:29 pm

I found a bunch of photos on the matrix website which AFAIK have not been published by the media.  Some of them are quite revealing, especially the accompanying captions!!!

After the drama about the photos of the top 2 in Matty's season being shopped around, I think there is a court order that they can't print anything which could identify the top 4 for Sophie's season (and presumably subsequent seasons) but it seems the papps are still taking them, so we will have to keep an eye on their site.

The caption for these is "Exclusive pictures of Sophie Monk out on a single date on the outskirts of Sydney playing with farm yard animals." and they are dated 21st July which I think would be Top 8 at least?  That building will be easily identifiable I'm sure.

Weird body language IMO.  She doesn't look particularly into the animals or him. laugh out loud  In fact she looks downright miserable in some of the pics, and the guy seems to be hugging one of the producers/crew???! I am  dizzy

ETA: Some pics have a different caption: "The Bachelorette, Sophie Monk on a date milking Goats and collecting pails of Goats Milk. Later in the evening a band played in one of the barns, fairy lights were scattered through the trees as the band played easy music to the two exhausted milk maids at Peninsula House, Tebbutt Observatory, Windsor, NSW on 21 July 2017"  No need to sleuth that location then!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 ALKaL8l
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 LRS7sgH
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 XZP3sdj
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Do04tGZ
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 CPpxCio
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 QEVVjYg

Source

There are also pics for other dates... BRB with more...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:43 pm

These ones are captioned: "Bachelorette Sophie Monk pictured on a picnic solo date on the outskirts of Sydney. The date did not appear to go well and was wrapped up very quickly. Sophie appeared less than impressed with her date and was seen smoking and sipping champagne with the crew between takes."  

They are dated 18 JULY 2017 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 P8jwCEO
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 DZsBD5m
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 6Mvxokq
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 GQueM4N
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 KFfpvJo
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Uv8Hzc6

Note the wooden swing and flowery picnic basket in the background of some pics for cross-matching with screen caps later.  The guy appears to be Samual.  As per the caption, it doesn't sound like it went well.  She looks upset and he looks worried.   hmmm

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON???

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Maybe it was a date she sent the guy home no idea

Richie sent Keira home on his date with her after their yoga work out, it was so predictable he was going to send her home on that date IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:04 pm

I posted pics from this date back in July but these are different with more specific location info so adding here as well. It looks like Sophie may have kept a lot of the younger guys?

Caption: "Sophie Monk pictured on a yacht for a Bachelorette solo date. Sophie and her date were spotted cruising out of Rushcutters Bay for a short sail around Sydney Harbour in the late afternoon."

They are dated 17 JULY 2017 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 TXnNrum
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 I0vIi8J
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 CI6Kney
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 VndinPe
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 VUIjr81
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Of8zbfm

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:05 pm

mercieme wrote:Maybe it was a date she sent the guy home no idea

Richie sent Keira home on his date with her after their yoga work out, it was so predictable he was going to send her home on that date IMO.

Yeah you could be right. That pic of them cheers-ing their drinks might be a "thanks for playing - seeya round!" kind of toast.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Found an interesting video clip on Diimex but can't bring it over. The video title is EXCLUSIVE VIDEO The Bachelorette Sophie Monk is all smiles at Sydney Airport 1 if anyone wants to check it out. She says's she's "very happy". Pics were posted upthread which we think was her returning from a HTD.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:13 pm

I just feel that the pics of dates with her F1 have been hidden...but we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Well I will say this - she is certainly not afraid to display a full range of emotions! Good on you Sophie yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:01 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4804154/Sophie-Monk-set-earn-300-000-12-episode-stint.html

She's preparing to star in the upcoming season of The Bachelorette Australia.
And on Saturday, the Courier Mail reported Sophie Monk is after more than just love on the reality show, with claims she's also cashing in $300,000 for her 12 episode stint.
The 37-year-old's large pay packet leaves her as the highest paid Bachelor and Bachelorette star, earning $290,000 more than some of her former love seekers.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty