SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Well this is a bit more optimistic... Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 PVJnk8T

She's the unlucky-in-love singer, actress and radio personality who's spent the last few months searching for love on The Bachelorette.
And on Sunday, with filming believes to have wrapped up, Sophie Monk was spotted departing Sydney to catch a flight back home to Queensland.
The 37-year-old who according to The Courier Mail has found love, was all smiles as she walked into the terminal donning a casual ensemble.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4806054/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-leaves-Sydney-finding-love.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:47 pm

Bobette wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4804154/Sophie-Monk-set-earn-300-000-12-episode-stint.html

She's preparing to star in the upcoming season of The Bachelorette Australia.
And on Saturday, the Courier Mail reported Sophie Monk is after more than just love on the reality show, with claims she's also cashing in $300,000 for her 12 episode stint.
The 37-year-old's large pay packet leaves her as the highest paid Bachelor and Bachelorette star, earning $290,000 more than some of her former love seekers.

You all believe this? In Matty's thread it was reported he did the show for $20k.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:43 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Bobette wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4804154/Sophie-Monk-set-earn-300-000-12-episode-stint.html

She's preparing to star in the upcoming season of The Bachelorette Australia.
And on Saturday, the Courier Mail reported Sophie Monk is after more than just love on the reality show, with claims she's also cashing in $300,000 for her 12 episode stint.
The 37-year-old's large pay packet leaves her as the highest paid Bachelor and Bachelorette star, earning $290,000 more than some of her former love seekers.

You all believe this? In Matty's thread it was reported he did the show for $20k.

Yep, I believe it.  I know some people think Matty's payment has been exaggerated but I think they would have thrown everything they had at him to secure him for the role so I think $20,000 is accurate, and I would expect Sophie to fetch more as she already has an established career which she would have taken time away from to do this.  

No wonder they went broke.  laugh out loud

For perspective though, I think the article also says the show brings in $30 million in advertising and sponsorship, so I expect their investments will pay off with these two Leads.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:07 am

I don't believe she got paid that much. In fact I think they would have told her since she went to them (and not the other way around) and asked to be the Bette that they probably told her she wouldn't have got paid that much and thus she still wanted to do it for "love". 

I honestly believe it is PR spin from the show to try off-set the fact that Channel Ten has major financial problems. So if they make it seem like they are paying their stars a lot it's like "look, we are just fine". 

From what Osher even said in interview about his own paycheck as host I think Channel Ten is seriously struggling and doesn't have that type of money at all for leads especially this year
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:08 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4826872/Matty-Acton-says-Sophie-Monk-s-sweet-relationships.html

Fans have been patiently awaiting to watch Australia's first celebrity Bachelorette Sophie Monk find the man of her dreams.
And although the lucky man's identity has not yet been announced, on Sunday, Confidential revealed why it's taken the 37-year-old so long to find her happily ever after.
Speaking to one of Sophie's former radio co-hosts Matty Acton, he declared Sophie's sweet antics were to blame.
'Because she is such a nice person, she can get walked over a bit and treated badly and she just takes it,' he revealed.
'I've been friends with her when she has been in some of her terrible relationships.'
With filming assumed to have wrapped up, last week, Sophie said she chose her career over her love life.
'Living in LA for 10 years, I've dated high-profile people like actors and rock stars, but that's not at all what I've been looking for,' she said to Confidential.
'I'm so lucky to do what I do....but the one thing you do sacrifice is a really healthy, good relationship.'
But after returning home, things seem to be looking up for the starlet with the Courier Mail reporting that the former Bardot member had found love on the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:30 am

I am glad to hear Sophie has found love on the show. I hope he's a really great guy!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am glad to hear Sophie has found love on the show. I hope he's a really great guy!

When is the first night of this, @allaboutlove? Thanks ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:48 am

@LoveDovez no specified premiere date yet (the norm for the Aussie shows) but since the BetteAU is usually the week after the BachAU finale, I'd say the premiere is likely Sept 20 the earliest yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am glad to hear Sophie has found love on the show. I hope he's a really great guy!

Me too! I also hope he's a plumber or a carpenter or something.  laugh out loud  In everything I've read so far, Sophie has really emphasised she's looking for a "normal" bloke.  I'd like to see a healthy dose of normal (or as much as is possible on this show).  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:55 am

Great news! I'm looking forward to seeing how her season unfolds.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:00 pm

SELF-PROFESSED “bogan” Sophie Monk has ­broken down over her long-time struggle to find love.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 UYJKggL

“Living in LA for 10 years, I’ve dated actors and rock stars. I think they’ve fallen in love with my image, not with me.

“Because I’ve played roles that are quite sexy and promiscuous, people think I’m like that. That’s probably why I ­attract the wrong guys too,” Monk said.

Monk’s ex-boyfriends ­include A-listers Jason Statham, Ryan Seacrest, Kevin Connolly and Sam Worthington. She was also engaged to Good Charlotte’s Benji Madden, before he married Hollywood starCameron Diaz.

“I am so awkward, the worst flirt you’ve ever met, I get ­really nervous and it’s just ­embarrassing when I’m on a date,” Monk says. “I’m so lucky to do what I do, but the one thing you do sacrifice is a really healthy, good relationship — that’s one thing I regret.

“I’m just here because I want to find a good man, that I think would be a good father, and just someone that loves me.”

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:01 pm

I have been a skeptic but she looks great in that picture
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty