SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:56 pm

Bobette wrote:Bringing over some more pics of the GD filming at a St Ives home 13/07 - front & rear views of several of the guys.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 U8z7xAK

Source

I have a crush on the guy behind the magician :hearts love:

Anyways, looking forward to her season and learning more about the guys!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:10 am

Bring it on  cheerleader  I am ready for Sophie's season  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633

Call me crazy but I think her season will be the one to redeem the franchise a la Sam Frost. Bogan but genuine = recipe for ratings and redeeming  :yes:  jmo

The Bachelorette Australia 2 hrs · In the first look at The Bachelorette, Sophie opens up like you’ve never seen before. Coming Soon to TEN
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/1145046485639804/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:54 am

Honestly, I am so invested already.  

I really, really, really hope TPTB put Sophie's emotions ahead of the drama/waffle and found her a good man.  Please.  Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:41 pm

She is so endearing in that video, I am so ready!!!! I hope she finds her happily ever after
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:00 pm

Totally agree @robinvi

I was not looking forward to her as bachelorette...then again, I thought the same when I first saw Georgia was the Bachelorette and she is now my absolute fav. Hoping Sophie is just as good as Georgia and that she finds "her" Lee
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:03 pm

She seems so genuine about finding that special someone. I sincerely hope she does. Let's hope there's that one guy who's looking for someone to love.

Also, I want to smile and laugh along the way with her. Cheers to a more mature show. Fingers are crossed.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

The Bachelorette Australia 2 hrs · In the first look at The Bachelorette, Sophie opens up like you’ve never seen before. Coming Soon to TEN
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/1145046485639804/

This may not be significant at all but it seems the promo was filmed over 2 separate occasions because Sophie's hair changes length quite dramatically between shots.  

In case it turns out to be relevant I have matched the hair length to the corresponding VOs from start to finish:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 YUO1O9e
Long
I'm Sophie Monk and I'm the Bachelorette
I know I'm not the typical Bachelorette.  I'm 37.  I'm a massive bogan.  But I really hope Australia understands that I want to find something genuine...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 OgwSmyz
Short
...and they back me on this, and don't think I'm a massive too, to be honest (Laughs)
Living in LA for ten years, I've dated actors and rock stars.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 G8PWgvg
Long
I think they've fallen in love with my image, not with me.
Because I've played roles that are quite sexy and promiscuous, people think I'm like that.  Which is probably why I attract the wrong guys too.
But I am so awkward, the worst flirt you ever met.  I get really nervous and it's just embarrassing when I'm on a date.
I'm so lucky to do what I do, but the one think you do sacrifice is a really healthy, good relationship.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 XxJ60v7
Short
Sorry (gets a bit emotional but still half smiling, seems OK)

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 7M7a1sS
Short
That's one thing I regret, is I feel like I chose my career, and you can't really have both.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 J8BPlg9
Long
I'm just here because I want to find a good man... (getting very emotional, seems genuinely upset)
... that I think would be a good father
and just someone that loves me.

Source: TenPlay

She seems to be most down/emotional with long/straggly hair so I'm wondering if those segments were filmed at the start when she was probably feeling apprehensive

I've now watched that promo like 8 times and get misty eyed each time.  Sophie is going to be an excellent Lead, IMO.  I can feel it in my bones!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:13 am

I didn't think I would enjoy watching her season but after this crap luv story I'm watching atm(cough Matty) I am really really looking forward to her straight up , no bullcrap ,bogan personality! She will be a slice of fresh air! Bring on Sophie's season already Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887 jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:20 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I didn't think I would enjoy watching her season but after this crap luv story I'm watching atm(cough Matty) I am really really looking forward to her straight up , no bullcrap ,bogan personality! She will be a slice of fresh air! Bring on Sophie's season already  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887 jmo

Completely agree!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1176891977

She's certainly not going to need the producers feeding her lines through an earpiece, that's for sure.  She'd probably just completely ignore them and say what she wants to say anyway.  laugh out loud

ETA: The other thing that strikes a cord with me is when she says she is looking for someone who will be a good father. I feel she is going to have different criteria to past Leads in that sense.

Matty may say he wants kids, but then in the next breath he is saying he wants someone to "go on adventures with" etc and I just feel like it's a very different mindset (short term v long term).

If Sophie gets the kind of man she wants, someone who is down to earth and genuine and loves her for who she is, this season may be the first one in which my favourite actually becomes F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:52 pm

@AllAboutLove That's powerful - how could you not root for this gal?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:43 pm

@Bobette Nice pick up with the different timing of the filming for Sophie's interview. The backdrop behind is also different between shots!

ETA: Also RE: your post in Matty's thread. Yes I will be joining in for Sophies season too :D Weekly graph update would be really cool. Its quite interesting as a gauge for how the public are seeing things. A colleague happened upon my stats spreadsheet when I was at work this week (busted!), they couldn't stop laughing... but then got super involved laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:58 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:@Bobette Nice pick up with the different timing of the filming for Sophie's interview. The backdrop behind is also different between shots!

ETA: Also RE: your post in Matty's thread. Yes I will be joining in for Sophies season too :D Weekly graph update would be really cool. Its quite interesting as a gauge for how the public are seeing things. A colleague happened upon my stats spreadsheet when I was at work this week (busted!), they couldn't stop laughing... but then got super involved laugh out loud

cantstopl rofl That is hilarious!  I have the luxury of working from home so as long as my productivity stays high, no-one ever knows about my sleuthing.  People who work in an office get tea breaks - I give myself "Bachie Breaks" throughout the day.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887

Great to hear you're on board with the stats!  I'm trying to gauge who I think F1 is before the premiere because once those odds come out, it's a bit of a giveaway IMO.  Love all the psychological gameplay involved in it though.  Bookmakers are crafty devils.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty