SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:43 am

New twist this season which may explain why some guys get two SDs! This could mean whomever gets that rose is a frontrunner or they may be a red herring and producer pick just to ensure that contestant goes further

Sophie Monk's season of The Bachelorette has a new twist
Introducing the Double Delight Rose! - by Natasha Price

One lucky man will receive a special rose from Sophie Monk in the first episode of The Bachelorette.

The first cocktail party of the season 37-year-old Monk will hand out a 'double delight rose' to one man.

The rose means he is guaranteed two single dates during his time on the show, Nova reports.

This is a major game-changer, as any Bachelorette or Bachelor fan would know that deeper connections and relationships form during one-on-one dates.

So, whoever Monk gives this rose to will have a major advantage over his fellow bachelors.
https://www.who.com.au/sophie-monk-the-bachelorette-double-delight-rose
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:07 am

Interesting!

That could explain why Blake gets two SDs - she might realise after the first one he's a dud but be obligated to take him on a second.  

Or, it could apply to Samual.  His second date was described as short and uncomfortable by the Matrix photographers so that also fits.

I doubt it will be Sophie's choice.  This is a producer ploy to keep around whichever guy they think will be popular with the audience, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:New twist this season which may explain why some guys get two SDs! This could mean whomever gets that rose is a frontrunner or they may be a red herring and producer pick just to ensure that contestant goes further  

Introducing the Double Delight Rose! - by Natasha Price

One lucky man will receive a special rose from Sophie Monk in the first episode of The Bachelorette.

The first cocktail party of the season 37-year-old Monk will hand out a 'double delight rose' to one man.

The rose means he is guaranteed two single dates during his time on the show, Nova reports.

This is a major game-changer, as any Bachelorette or Bachelor fan would know that deeper connections and relationships form during one-on-one dates.

So, whoever Monk gives this rose to will have a major advantage over his fellow bachelors.
https://www.who.com.au/sophie-monk-the-bachelorette-double-delight-rose

Wow thats a pretty big decision to make on night one! Committing to 2SD! Huge advantage too for one guy out 16(?)

ETA: Just saw your post Bobette. My thoughts exactly. I wonder though if Sophie will have more sway over TPTB this season (like Sam Frost supposedly had). Still, she could have picked a dud all by herself on the first night! First impressions arent always right
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Didn't Richie give Alex the white rose that had the whole world crying?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:53 am

Source

Key points:

Sophie thinks Kyle will like F1 (therefore he will not be a pretty boy, IMO)
She felt chemistry with a few guys on the first night
She was happy with her selection of men
She "thinks" the oldest is 38.  Makes me think F1 is not the oldest, or she would probably know that key fact
She kissed a lot of guys and enjoyed it laugh out loud
No fondling.  (Kyle saying the word "fondling" makes me feel queasy)
HAS HAD TWO SHVs to date (14th Sept)
Everything's great in the bedroom (Sophie is great at deflecting Kyle's gross line of questioning, IMO)
Her family has met F1
CODENAME FOR F1 = "Uncle Dave"
"I am so stubborn, I'll do it my way anyway" (re: the whole process)

Lots of valuable info here, IMO!  I thought she handled Kyle like a boss too.  Go Sophie.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:05 am

Oooooo. F1 is called "uncle Dave"??? I wonder if that is in reference to the promo where the nephews talk about their uncle. That seems too obvious though so maybe it is a misdirect for Sophie to use "Uncle". Honestly though, Jarrod looks like he could totally pass for an Uncle and a Dave laugh out loud

I am getting excited! Sophie is just a pro at this and media rounds (#kylewho). It's actually kind of great because of that Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:08 am

I was just thinking the same thing - it's great that she can hold her own in front of the camera and in press interviews.

I have embedded the full tweets including date & captions in the SM No Discussion thread for future reference. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:12 am

Often F1s will be used as thumbnails or main pics for articles and this one used Jarrod. So could be another clue since Jarrod is getting a ton of pics of him for his M&G which makes me think of Lee last season and Sasha before that. 

I have to say that I loved the short clip of Jarrod and Sophie's M&G and how Soph says drinking wine is her passion and Jarrod is like "passion!" laugh out loud love it and then they stomp grapes together. If they end up together theirs really will be the grapest relationship (figuratively and literally). Adorbs  heartbeat

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Sophie-monk-ten-bachelorette
https://www.hit.com.au/scoopla/tv/watch-sophie-monk-meet-some-of-her-bachelors-in-hilarious-new-promo?station=2day

ETA: thanks @Bobette yes I kept posting and then deleting because I realized the caption is on the vid when it's played laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:07 am

Punkee is always on point Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698  

I am ready for Sophie  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1710264613 (I think she did some media rounds today?)

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 21434050_911250869028760_9130512610532261888_n
https://www.instagram.com/itspunkee/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:26 am

Apollo has IG pic/video! And Sophie is included in it!

I wonder if maybe Apollo gets the "Double Delight" rose in first ep? Seems like he is getting a push by the show so could be his gets guaranteed SDs?

bacheloretteau Apollo must be a good magician because Abraca-DAYUM! Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f3a9 Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f60d

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZDYbDVD_qN/?taken-by=bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:19 am

HA HA HAA... exactly what I said about magicians being nerds.  laugh out loud

Looks like he's passed through his awkward phase then.  I spy with my little eye something beginning with "Fan Favourite".

ETA: My money's still on Blake for the double delight. TWT
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:29 am

laugh out loud at Sophie saying nerdburger. I love it! IA that Apollo is going to be a fan favorite. They are already highlighting him as hot and based on the promos and BTS pics he will be super fun too and likely really sweet like a big teddy bear.

If not Apollo or someone else, IA about Blake getting the Double Delight rose. Or at least, I am hoping that's why Blake may get two SDs and producer driven Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 623245435
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty