SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:06 pm

First look - The Bachelorette Sophie Monk's fairytale begins

WHETHER or not she finds love as The Bachelorette, Sophie Monk will win hearts.

Based on an exclusive look at the first episode, the straight shooting former pop singer’s “why the hell not” attitude makes her compelling viewing.

She sets the bar low, saying she hopes Australia won’t think she’s “a complete tool” and you can’t help but barrack for someone so disarmingly open.

Early signs indicate that Monk, 37, will hold her own with the pack of blokes who are vying for her attention; some aggressively.

Undies are flung and enemies made as the lads compete for a new incentive, the ‘double delight rose’; a two-toned flower that grants the recipient not one, but two sought-after dates.

Monk introduces her family, who I hope to see more of during the season.

Her parents have been married for 43 years, and her sister can’t wait to see men trying to steal a kiss, “cos of the look on your face”. We’re with you, sister.

Monk, a self-confessed bogan, says she has been unlucky in love because she goes for the wrong sort of bloke.

Will being The Bachelorette change that? Probably not. But Channel 10 has lined up a smartly dressed assortment of suitors to choose from, the wrong sort and the right.

Magician Apollo, 24, is an early standout.

With easy manners, good looks and a buff bod, he’s my pick for next year’s Bachelor, or to replace Osher Gunsberg as host. He’s that good. Even his rivals can’t help but fall for him.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 OeGBWYl
“I’m a huge bogan,” says Monk. Picture: Jerad Williams

Ryan, 26, is the early contender for series villain and sets a new standard in revolting manners. He says he is looking for “spontanuity” (spontaneity and ingenuity? not sure) in a relationship, and grills Monk to be sure she’s in it for the right reasons.

The worst part of this series is always the “cutting in” routine, where one-on-one chats are interrupted by competitors attempting to swoop in.

The blokes seem to overwhelm Monk, and it’s ugly to watch. As one of them points out, they’re “like a hunting pack”.

Let’s hope they calm down a bit.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 4ggCjA6
Not just smoke and mirrors, Apollo looks like a good dude. Picture: Mike Batterham

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Pb5NRAk
Back in the day: Monk with her Bardot band mates. Picture: Supplied

Let’s give the last word to the lady of the hour, and hope that she is right: “I’ve got a really good feeling about this, and my intuition is pretty good.”

Source

Apollo definitely being set up to be fan favourite and therefore not F1, IMO.  And Ryan is a d!ck.  We certainly called that.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:09 am

Source

SHE CAN'T STAND VELVET!!!! rofl

You're on the wrong show then, sweetheart.  
New clue for F1: Look for guys NOT wearing velvet.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698

Meanwhile I'm waiting impatiently for the next FB reveal.  
I still think Luke or Ryan.  Maybe both, especially if Ryan is The Villain.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:33 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:11 am

Sophie Monk: behind the scenes

AS SOPHIE Monk stood at the front of The Bachelorette mansion and waited to meet a long line of strange men trying to win her heart, she had one thought.

“What am I going to do? I’m going to kill my career, kill me life. I’m going to embarrass my family and ruin my life,” she told news.com.au, recalling the moments before she met the 18 eligible men.

But, as the boys began to arrive, Monk’s fear of ruining her life settled. She could see some potential keepers. And she could also see some nutbags.

“There were a few guys I just went, ‘Yeah, no, I’m just going to keep you in for entertainment for me’,” she laughed. “Makes it fun for me! The producers don’t tell you what to do — they let you decide. Some I just thought, ‘You’re definitely here for the wrong reasons, but I love it’.”

This week, Australia will see the singer, actor and radio personality make her debut The Bachelorette in Wednesday’s premiere of the reality dating show. This week, the list of fellas who have signed up to try and woo the 37-year-old was released — and fans were quick to note the number of younger men in the mix who are in their 20s.

Was Monk surprised to see the younger boys chosen by producers?

“I loved it, to be honest,” she laughed. “I’ve never dated anyone my age — I’ve always gone way older or way younger.”

DATING ‘UGLY’ GUYS

As the potential suitors are analysed, talk turns to a new study that came out last week that found women who date less attractive men have better relationships.

“In my industry if it’s someone too hot I know what they’re after — they’re like, ‘Here’s my moment!’ What I’ve learnt is you can’t judge it like that (on looks),” she said.

“It also depends how they grew up and their intentions — but I’ve only met hot guys in the industry ... that’s why generally I’ve not gone for attractive guys.”

After being discovered on the reality talent show Popstars in 2000 and being plonked in the girl band Bardot, Monk’s career took her to LA where she starred in a slew of Hollywood movies. Along the way, there were several high profile relationships. In 2007, she had a short-lived engagement to Good Charlotte musician Benji Madden before dating plastic surgeon John Diaz. Later. Another engagement followed when her American billionaire boyfriend Jimmy Esebag proposed in 2011. Months after announcing the news on radio, the pair split.

“They’re all good guys that I dated — it just wasn’t right timing for me then,” she said of her previous relationships.

“You know what it is? Every guy I absolutely adored — (but) my heart wasn’t in the right place and I wanted to be back home. You’ve got to love yourself to love someone else.

“And I’ve dated the opposite ... where I’m ready but they’re not ready and they don’t love themselves.”

When Monk signed on for the series, she put a rule in place that she wouldn’t just kiss anyone — and definitely not on the first date. That rule was swiftly broken.

“I kissed anyone I liked! You get to know (if you like someone) by the kiss, don’t you reckon?” she said. “I said I wouldn’t kiss anyone from the first date and I did straight away. I let my guard down because I wanted to fall in love.”

While many wondered whether the star would be too polished and aware of the cameras on the series, they have nothing to worry about. Monk confesses she was responsible for many of the awkward moments on dates — particularly when it came to kissing.

“I can’t flirt. Normally I can talk. And me kissing anyone — like, I kissed most of them thinking I wouldn’t and I’m so awkward with it. I look confident but the producers even noticed and they said, ‘You’re so awkward — you can’t flirt’.”

In recent weeks, Monk has told media outlets that she’s found genuine love with a guy on the series. But this week, whispers inside the industry began to suggest she had ended things.

“Not true, 100 per cent not even one bit true,” she said. “I’m the happiest I’ve been ever. And I wouldn’t be doing publicity if I felt like that — I’d be cancelling.”

The star insists she’s ecstatic with the man she found on the series — and her mum, who suggested she go on the show, is just as thrilled.

“They're just happy I’m happy,” she laughed about her Gold Coast-based parents. “They’re just happy I’m with a guy to be honest! It’s not that hard.”

Source

Linked article includes video. Quotes from video:

"The three most important things I'm looking for are trust, loyalty and humour. That's it." word

"I don't think I'm a catch. I think I'm a pain in the azz half the time. But I'd like to think I've got some good qualities. Don't ask me what they are, but I must have some."
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:45 am

laugh out loud Sophie's hilarious  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:55 am

Bobette wrote:
First look - The Bachelorette Sophie Monk's fairytale begins

WHETHER or not she finds love as The Bachelorette, Sophie Monk will win hearts.

Based on an exclusive look at the first episode, the straight shooting former pop singer’s “why the hell not” attitude makes her compelling viewing.

She sets the bar low, saying she hopes Australia won’t think she’s “a complete tool” and you can’t help but barrack for someone so disarmingly open.

Early signs indicate that Monk, 37, will hold her own with the pack of blokes who are vying for her attention; some aggressively.

Undies are flung and enemies made as the lads compete for a new incentive, the ‘double delight rose’; a two-toned flower that grants the recipient not one, but two sought-after dates.

Monk introduces her family, who I hope to see more of during the season.

Her parents have been married for 43 years, and her sister can’t wait to see men trying to steal a kiss, “cos of the look on your face”. We’re with you, sister.

Monk, a self-confessed bogan, says she has been unlucky in love because she goes for the wrong sort of bloke.

Will being The Bachelorette change that? Probably not. But Channel 10 has lined up a smartly dressed assortment of suitors to choose from, the wrong sort and the right.

Magician Apollo, 24, is an early standout.

With easy manners, good looks and a buff bod, he’s my pick for next year’s Bachelor, or to replace Osher Gunsberg as host. He’s that good. Even his rivals can’t help but fall for him.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 OeGBWYl
“I’m a huge bogan,” says Monk. Picture: Jerad Williams

Ryan, 26, is the early contender for series villain and sets a new standard in revolting manners. He says he is looking for “spontanuity” (spontaneity and ingenuity? not sure) in a relationship, and grills Monk to be sure she’s in it for the right reasons.

The worst part of this series is always the “cutting in” routine, where one-on-one chats are interrupted by competitors attempting to swoop in.

The blokes seem to overwhelm Monk, and it’s ugly to watch. As one of them points out, they’re “like a hunting pack”.

Let’s hope they calm down a bit.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 4ggCjA6
Not just smoke and mirrors, Apollo looks like a good dude. Picture: Mike Batterham

Source

Apollo definitely being set up to be fan favourite and therefore not F1, IMO.  And Ryan is a d!ck.  We certainly called that.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698
Couple of things stand out to me already:

Storyboard/edit: I totally called it about this season likely being about the "right vs the wrong" guys (so basically will Sophie revert to old habits and choose the wrong guy vs will she find true love with a genuine fellow) - the script writes itself folks laugh out loud 

Apollo: fan favorite and a good guy. We called that early on @Bobette  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1377737533 Out of all the contestants I can definitely see him being the fan fave and if he goes far enough (gets HTD and FD) and the reason he is let go is just because of life differences/age (which will make audiences even more understanding imo) then I can for sure see Apollo set up as the next Bachelor or at least come out of this with a positive edit and lots of followers (so a win for him).  

Guys being competitive: totally jokingly called that pre-season that this season of guys may not be like the past season (they know now how this show is a stepping stone to fame/branding/opportunities). Oh well, may the best man win! 

Sound so good!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:01 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:25 am

This headline is interesting to me... "how will he handle" her smoking. Well, if Jarrod's not F1 it won't matter.... (Keeping my eye on you DM)

TBH, this is something I wondered about when Soph was announced and given she is a smoker it could be a dealbreaker for some contestants.

Will see though...  question

'I hate cigarettes': Bachelorette suitor Jarrod Woodgate reveals he WON'T date a smoker... so how will he handle Sophie Monk's unhealthy habit?
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4893918/The-Bachelorette-s-Jarrod-reveals-WON-T-date-smoker.html#ixzz4t2JHnpAx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:47 am

TV week mag on the 18 contestants  http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-australia-2017-meet-the-boys-41028

Note: James shown in the heading

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:TV week mag on the 18 contestants  http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-australia-2017-meet-the-boys-41028

Note: James shown in the heading

Very interesting quotes from the guys.  Apollo, Harry, Bingham and Blake are the only ones to mention Sophie by name - the others are all talking about themselves and their past heartbreaks.  Apollo's quote is the best all round, IMO.

**Blake, 29, Entrepreneur, WA:**
"Sophie is a babe. She’s a weapon in business, and we would have the best relationship."

“I’ve had three girlfriends, and I’ve been in love each time. I’m genuinely interested to see if I can form feelings for Sophie, and if she can form genuine feelings for me.”

**Jamie, 38, Engineer, WA:**
“Attention just comes to me. I don’t go looking for much. I get a lot of attention from the females.”

**Apollo, 24, Magician, QLD:**
"I was stoked when I found out Sophie was the Bachelorette. She seems like this fun, outgoing, down-to-earth, beautiful woman."

**Chad, 37, Contract services manager, VIC:**
“I’m hoping to find a connection and fall in love. I can’t wait to marry the girl I fall in love with.”

**Jarrod, 31, Vineyard manager, VIC:**
“I broke off my engagement, which was heartbreaking. I was so happy, but so miserable at the same time.”

**Jefferson, 30, Events Manager, NSW:**
“My ex-wife broke my heart. We were married for five years, and it ended two years ago.”

**Harry, 24, Restaurant manager, SA:**
“Sophie is a legend. I’m a bit younger than her, but if it doesn’t bother her, then it doesn’t bother me.”

**Brett, 27, Personal trainer, WA:**
"I had a girlfriend for four to five years. She was the best thing to happen to me thus far."

**Jourdan, 25, Bar manager, QLD:**
“The worst date I’ve ever been on was with a girl who got so drunk, she went to a nearby tree and urinated.”

**Mackane, 35, Small business owner, WA:**
“My last relationship lasted 10 months. We met a few weeks after I’d come out of a six-year relationship. I was instantly besotted.”

**James, 31, Financial advisor, NSW:**
“I’ve been cheated on, had my heart broken – all of it. I was seeing a lovely girl earlier this year for a few months. She is a great girl – we just weren’t meant to be.”

**Bingham, 25, Polo player, QLD:**
“I’m in love with the fact I get to spend time with Sophie. The more I ponder what life would be like with her, the more exciting things become.”

**Ryan, 26, Construction foreman, NSW:**
"I have high standards. Seeing my parents’ relationship is something I aspire to have one day."

**Eden, 33, Scaffolder, WA:**
“I was engaged once. I’m looking for a strong woman with a positive outlook who makes a man feel like a man.”

**Luke, 33,Business culture consultant, NSW:**
“I was in a relationship for 10 years. Once it ended, it was really difficult to deal with.”

**Sam, 31, Voiceover artist, NSW:**
“Yeah, I would propose on the show. You can never rule anything out.”

**Hayden, 29, Marketing manager, VIC:**
“The last time I had my heart broken, I didn’t eat well for a few weeks. I had trouble sleeping for months. I’m an emotional guy. Pain like that really takes its toll on me.”
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:36 pm

To be honest I've never liked Sophie, especially when she was on radio but I think she's great for this show. I like how when you look at her you just expect her to be this pretty little quaint thing and then she speaks and it's really honest. I think she will really resonate with the public. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:17 pm

Some very interesting comments in this article about silver foxes and wanting the bachelors to know it was Sophie before signing up

Sophie Monk's steamy photos admired by contestants

http://dailym.ai/2xdfXsQ
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty