SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie September 19th 2017, 9:08 pm

I heard the end of Fitzy and Wippa with Sophie doing the school run but couldn't really concentrate as the kids were chatting, from what I could hear they did the "this one or that one" game that they did with Matty, and she pretty much refused to answer any of them, saying things like "oh I can't choose" or "you choose for me". Didn't hear them mention any of our top contenders though, so maybe they were told not to?

@Bobette what said above, ain't that the truth. I also support a very frustrating football team who are doing well this season, but I'm still expecting to be let down there as well laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice September 19th 2017, 9:49 pm

Sundy wrote:Something is up. Fitzy and Wippa stated 30 minutes ago 'up next Sophie ' and to follow on Instastory live but there is no Insta story ????

Yeah it seems something is up. They mentioned on the local radio they had lined up talking with Sophie, but from one of the radio hosts "Something must be up because I saw her doing one of those live feed thingies about driving somewhere or something, I dunno I couldn't work out the technology.. and now they've cancelled all her media rounds this morning? Maybe its because she really tells it like it is and can't lie".

What was this "live story"? The radio host said it was on her FB page, but he isn't all up on SM technology so he may have meant Insta
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 19th 2017, 10:29 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Sundy wrote:Something is up. Fitzy and Wippa stated 30 minutes ago 'up next Sophie ' and to follow on Instastory live but there is no Insta story ????

Yeah it seems something is up. They mentioned on the local radio they had lined up talking with Sophie, but from one of the radio hosts "Something must be up because I saw her doing one of those live feed thingies about driving somewhere or something, I dunno I couldn't work out the technology.. and now they've cancelled all her media rounds this morning? Maybe its because she really tells it like it is and can't lie".

What was this "live story"? The radio host said it was on her FB page, but he isn't all up on SM technology so he may have meant Insta

cantstopl I think that's exactly what it is.  Sophie would have been like, "NAH, can't lie, not doing it sorry."  

TPTB would be tearing their hair out.  She doesn't need to play their games; her TV career is more solid than any of theirs, IMO.  

I love it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 19th 2017, 11:29 pm

Why is Jackie doing all the Bachie interviews these days?  I wonder if Kyle pushed someone too far and he's now on some kind of Bachie Blacklist.  I hope so.  He's a d!ck, IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 19th 2017, 11:52 pm

'I'm so f***ing lucky!' Sophie Monk reveals The Bachelorette was her 'last option' to find 'the one' and admits she's never been in love until now... despite being engaged TWICE

She admitted to approaching Channel Ten in hopes of finding 'the one' as The Bachelorette on the hit matchmaking series.

And now Sophie Monk has told Popsugar she put everything on the line to appear on the show, adding it was her 'last option' to find love.

The 37-year-old said: 'This was honestly my last option, otherwise, I'm done. I'm going to get nine cats and just sit in my house.'

The singer, actress and radio personality was introduced to 18 single hunks, aged 24 to 38, who competed for her affection.

While she has previously gushed about being 'in love' with her 'perfect man', Sophie let slip that her new relationship is more serious than any she has had before.

'I don't think I've ever been in love before until now,' she confessed.

Sophie has been engaged twice in the past, to singer Benji Madden (2006-2008) and American billionaire Jimmy Esebag (2010-2011).

'I don't need the fame part of it. I'm done with that. If I can't date online like other people, this is my way of doing it. And that's what everyone does today. You don't go to a bar and meet someone. Everyone's so antisocial because of that whole world. Also, I can't... This was honestly my last option, otherwise, I'm done. I'm going to get nine cats and just sit in my house,' the star added.

Clearly overjoyed by the positive outcome of the series, she exclaimed: 'Yeah, I'd be screwed... I'm so f***ing lucky!'

Unfortunately, she admitted to KIIS FM's Kyle And Jackie 'O' on Wednesday that there were some 'knobs' who she believed had only entered the show for 'a bit of fame'.

'The man I have now found is the perfect man for me,' the actress and model gushed to The Daily Telegraph in an article published on Tuesday.

'There was a time when I thought maybe I would never find someone,' the beauty admitted.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie September 20th 2017, 1:18 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Img_2318

For our viewing pleasure later tonight! Although I think they should have included on there "is a stripper/has stripped for a calendar" as a category as well :yes:

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on September 20th 2017, 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 20th 2017, 2:07 am

Daily Mail is still banging on about Stu being the winner.  I'm not buying it but it's weird for them to be discussing an intruder so early. Maybe he does make it to F2 after all?

The Bachelorette Form Guide: Everything you need to know about the hunks vying for Sophie Monk’s affection… including an intruder who is tipped to steal the show and her heart

Daily Mail Australia can reveal the front-runners, odds-favourites and rumoured winner.

With the premiere episode airing on Wednesday, Sportsbet odds place Sydney hunk Luke McLeod in top spot at $2.50... but an expected intruder could shake up the competition.

Meanwhile, Melbourne vineyard manager Jarrod Woodgate, 31, and Financial adviser James, 31, are close behind on $5.50 and $7 respectively.

However, not yet on the betting ladder is Millionaire 'publican playboy' Stu Laundy, 44, who is set to shake up the competition as an intruder.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4901496/Bachelorette-Form-Guide-win-Sophie-Monk-s-heart.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove September 20th 2017, 3:19 am

Yeah. At this point, if not Luke, then I am thinking Stu may be F1 and in F2. Who knows. It's all dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove September 20th 2017, 3:21 am

Going back to the vid/pics the official IG posted... they only posted 3 guys pre-season this time: Blake, Jarrod, and Apollo.

Usually they post at least one contestant in F4/HTD.... I'd guess Jarrod is that one contestant (unless Apollo [also] gets a HTD).

I am thinking how the show will edit/storyboard/SM:
Blake = villain/chemistry but not seen as a match
Jarrod = genuine guy
Apollo = eye candy/favorite  

Posting all three posts the show made for Blake, Jarrod, Apollo
Meet Blake. Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f339 Will his chemistry with Sophie be on the money

Meet Jarrod. We can see no Riesling these two won’t get along. Will this be the start of a grape relationship?  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f618

Apollo must be a good magician because Abraca-DAYUM!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f3a9  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f60d 

@The Bachelorette Australia
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 20th 2017, 3:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah. At this point, if not Luke, then I am thinking Stu may be F1 and in F2. Who knows. It's all dizzy

Prediction: This emoticon dizzy dizzy dizzy will be getting a thorough workout this season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove September 20th 2017, 3:30 am

Someone is excited for Jarrod to be on the show. I think his sister Nicole does the SM for the family business. 

Jarrod's sister liked the IG pic/vid posted above of Jarrod that the official show posted. His other family (mom or step-mom maybe?) also liked and commented on the vid of Jarrod that the show posted on IG

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 21686705_10212465588868640_7772168795459830048_o
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 ?taken-by=tomscapvineyard
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZP-YdZlXaC/?taken-by=tomscapvineyard
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove September 20th 2017, 3:32 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah. At this point, if not Luke, then I am thinking Stu may be F1 and in F2. Who knows. It's all dizzy

Prediction: This emoticon dizzy dizzy dizzy will be getting a thorough workout this season.  

As will this one Suspect Suspect Suspect

Seems like the same emoticons as Matty's season so maybe these ones too :crazed deadhorse  :headbanging
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty