SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:38 am

Bobette wrote:The girls talk about their first celebrity crushes:

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/thoughts-on-romance

Summary for those who can't watch:

Florence: Chuck Bass
Jen: Jake Gyllenhaal
Tara: James Franco
Simone: Josh Hartnett
Elora: Also Josh Hartnett
Lisa: Josh Duhamel
Cobie: Brad Pitt
Elise: Leonardo DiCaprio
Michelle:  Joshua Jackson (Pacey from Dawson's Creek) ( yes )
Laura: Zac Hanson

I actually find those choices very revealing!

They were then asked their favourite thing about Matty

Simone: Eyes
Lisa: Eyes
Cobie: Smile
Elise: His jokes
Flo: Sense of humour
Elora: Likes that he's tactile and "cuddly" BUT interesting to note she says "I also like the fact that he's really tactile..."  In other words, she said something else first but this is what they chose to air.   Suspect
Tara: His bum laugh out loud

Relationship deal breaker?

Cobie: How someone treats their family and friends
Elise: No kids or someone that's rude and impolite
Tara: Someone who's not nice to other people
Lisa: Someone that's very selfish
Simone: Snoring and scraping on the bowl when they're eating food.  And she is dead serious laugh out loud
Flo: Cheating (on a partner, not on games presumably)
Jen: Lying
Laura: "Well I'm not really used to the guy I'm dating dating 13 other women, so that could be the deal breaker"  Rolling Eyes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:52 am

Information about Intruders

mercieme wrote:
Enough wrote:No Idea again mentioned who left and it seems there is an intruder

Yeah it was discussed in the SM thread.

@allaboutlove, did you have some information that there wouldn't be intruders this season, I thought you had posted an article to that effect but I couldn't find it in the No Discussion SM thread. I could of course be not remembering correctly....thanks.

ETA:  I found your post AAL, for some reason I missed archiving it and the thread is now locked.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4349p240-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-media-social-media-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1208697

Anyways here is the excerpt from DM were they sourced information from New Idea....so yeah if they reported no intruders and now changing their story, then IMO they seriously have No Idea.

"Producers decided to can intruders this season because Matty J 'insisted he wanted to get to know the girls and didn't want to spend precious time on newbies'."
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4723332/The-Bachelor-s-shocking-secrets-revealed.html#ixzz4qMzrAbsk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:11 am

mercieme wrote:DM got a hold of the matrix pics (a lot of pics but just posting 2 below) from Tara's seaplane lunch date to Cottage Point. I can't find them on Matrix yet but I found the BTS pics from Elora's Jelly Beans Mountain Dolphin date which tells me Matrix had these pics all along and maybe were just given the ok to release them...jmo.

Interestingly they are now saying that Tara has moved up to number two in betting after Laura Smiley Can someone that has access to SportsBet confirm this? TIA.

The kiss that won his heart? Bachelor's Tara Pavlovic passionately embraces Matty Johnson on steamy boat date
Betting outlets appear to be pretty convinced that Laura Byrne wins this year's season of The Bachelor.
But steamy images that surfaced Tuesday, showing Matty Johnson sharing a passionate embrace with Tara Pavlovic, may have thrown a spanner in the works.
Spotted filming a romantic date on a private boat, the confirmed final seven contestant could be seen locking-lips with the hunky 30-year-old several times.

The pair, who have already shared a kiss on the show, could hardly keep their hands off each other throughout the entire journey.
Dressed in a tight pink shirt and white crop top, Tara disembarked from a private plane alongside Matty, who wore a tight jumper and black jeans.

As soon as they stepped outside, they embraced in a passionate kiss, easily rivaling the authenticity of any of the heartbroken hunk's moments with Georgia Love.
Their display continued during a trip out on the harbour, with Tara taking the lead as she wrapped her arms around Matty and pulled him close.

He was seen resting his arm on the small of her back as the pair sat on seats near the edge of the boat.
Their very couply display continued at the end of the trip, with The Bachelor seen smiling as helped Tara off the boat by lifting her in his arms.
Before they'd moved even a few steps, they locked-lips once again, seen standing on the dock for what seemed like an eternity.
Arm-in-arm, they made their way into a nearby villa to continue their date, but not before stopping on the balcony for one last kiss.
Tara is rapidly gaining ground on series favourite Laura Byrne, who remains at $1.30 in Sportsbet's odds to win the series.
After earning a kiss on her first date, the 27-year-old nanny now sits at second place at $9.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Img_0230
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Img_0231
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@mercieme Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Img_1410

It worked thanks bestbud!
SugarAndSpice wrote:
mercieme wrote:DM got a hold of the matrix pics (a lot of pics but just posting 2 below) from Tara's seaplane lunch date to Cottage Point. I can't find them on Matrix yet but I found the BTS pics from Elora's Jelly Beans Mountain Dolphin date which tells me Matrix had these pics all along and maybe were just given the ok to release them...jmo.

Interestingly they are now saying that Tara has moved up to number two in betting after Laura Smiley Can someone that has access to SportsBet confirm this? TIA.

Snipped

Tara is rapidly gaining ground on series favourite Laura Byrne, who remains at $1.30 in Sportsbet's odds to win the series.
After earning a kiss on her first date, the 27-year-old nanny now sits at second place at $9.

I dunno where DM is getting their info from...

Lates sportsbet odds as requested (22/Aug/2017)
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Odds411
Source: SportsbetSportsbet

I noticed the change in odds on the 20th of aug. I wasn't able to post sooner (stuck under a pile of work and with a cold.. ergh and its only Tuesday :tissuebox )

Laura max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $15) --> unchanged
Lisa max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $200) --> increased loss
Elise max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $300) --> increased loss
Tara max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $400) --> increased loss

ETA - @leapoffaith just saw your post. Thats weird! Sportsbet is giving us different odds!
ETAA - also all max bets are currently set to $50... whats going on sportsbet?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:01 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:53 am

Meet the Parents Interview - Preview to Episode 10
LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-parents-tell-all-40261

Phil (Elise's dad)
Did you give Elise any advice prior to going on the show?

Be true to yourself - and don't drink too much at the cocktail parties!

Is Matty Elise's type?

Yes, I thought there's potential there. He seemed to have good values, strong genuine personality, outgoing and caring nature - things Elise respects.

What did you say to Matty when you met him?

I didn't want my daughtet to be taken advantage of for the sake of the show and a story.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:54 am

mercieme wrote:Why Laura Byrne WON'T win The Bachelor Australia & the secret new front-runner
Bachie fans are convinced this person has just been exposed as MJ's top pick, but we have our own theory...

Warning: potential The Bachelor Australia 2017 spoilers ahead.

But also, maybe not...

Overnight Bachie fans have worked themselves into a right old tizzy over a curious Instagram post, but as our favourite villain Leah Costa likes to say, it could just be making a mountain "out of a moe-hill."

The apparent slip-up came after firm favourite Laura Byrne, who has locked lips with Matty J several times now, posted a romantic photo of the pair mid-flirt and gazing lovingly at each other.

Fellow Bachelorette Jen Hawke commented underneath: "Is it bad that I actually think you guys are the cutest?"

To the naked eye, it appears to be an innocent quip from one of Matty's 20-something girlfriends to the other.

But nothing gets past Bachie fans and many were making a big deal out of the fact Jen's message was written in the present tense, perhaps meaning Matty and Laura are still together.

Keep in mind the girls are expertly coached to use social media to play into the week's narrative so it could be a clever strategy or just a genuine comment.

Besides, let's remember the golden rule of Bachie editing 101 - they always bury the winner until the very end.

Whoever has won Matty's heart has probably been given very little air time this season.

The producers want us to think the Lauras and Eloras of the season have it in the bag... It sets up the finale plot twist perfectly.

If there's one thing we've learnt from years of sitting on the couch and being a self-appointed Bachelor expert it's this - whoever you think is going to win, it's always the opposite. We're looking at you Lana Jeavons-Fellows, Nikki Gogan and of course Matty Johnson.

Think back to when Matty was on The Bachelorette last year - the nation had NFI who the poor chap was until the 11th hour.

He may have seen like a dark horse bolting out of the stables from nowhere, but when we caught with his co-stars for their exit chats - he was the name on all the lad's lips when we asked them who they thought would win.

And this year, all the booted babes keep telling us another name...
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Img_0237

She too has had very little screen time, bar the time she did a cute "getting to know me" quiz with Matty set on the mansion's bridge - a very similar move to the time the Bondi babe did pub trivia on himself with Georgia Love.

And that girl in question? None other than former Hockeyroos player Elise Stacy.

"I think while I was in the house, I really felt like Elise was front-runner. In the house it was Elise but watching it on screen I look at Laura and Tara and think they have a strong connection with him," Sharlene Boguslavsky Mik told us last week of who she has her money on.

Ahh, the power of good editing!
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Img_0236
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:57 am

Zaynab wrote:https://soundcloud.com/fitzy-and-wippa/matty-j-1
he sounds really happy IMO so I am really happy about that.
ETA: fitzyandwippa IG page did a live video of the same interview if anyone wants to analyze his face or whatever laugh out loud

Zaynab wrote:if someone knows how to bring a IG live over or maybe they will post the video somewhere else.
ETA: they posted it on FB

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:59 am

Zaynab wrote:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:02 am

Zaynab wrote:https://omny.fm/shows/the-grill-team-sydney/grill-team-catch-up-podcast-wednesday-23rd-august
interview starts at 5:32
ETA: http://player.triplem.com.au/sydney/#/shows/The%20Grill%20Team/8262
if you cant watch on omny site

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:03 am

Zaynab wrote:
@Sundy

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:https://omny.fm/shows/cat-and-amos/amos-cat-angus-chat-with-the-bachelors-matty-j

Not sure if this will work but if you listen to this interview they ask Matty about his SHV. One location apparently was so remote that they couldn't work there phones etc so any idea when Matty and his f1 was of social media for a bit Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Billysmom
Just Looking
Valancy
SugarAndSpice
BasicallytheFBI
GuardianAngel
Bobette
mercieme
carraiger
AllAboutLove
14 posters