SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:27 pm

IA @Bobette about the F1 limo exits and Meet and Greets for sure have that overall common theme  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:32 pm

I knew it. No intruders this year. I had speculated before when Matty was taking a break from filming that they only way they'd be able to get the filming schedule on track is to not have intruders. 

I don't buy though that it had anything to do with more time for original contestants because if Matty hadn't taken time off they'd had plenty of time and it's not like they extended the filming schedule, rather no Intruders = getting filming schedule back on track. jmo

One aspiring winner decided she had enough and reportedly walked away from the contest at one point in the season, as is common with each rotation of The Bachelor.

Producers decided to can intruders this season because Matty J 'insisted he wanted to get to know the girls and didn't want to spend precious time on newbies'.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4723332/The-Bachelor-s-shocking-secrets-revealed.html#ixzz4nhxWt4cS
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:39 pm

@AllAboutLove I also just read this article! I completely agree with your reasoning behind no intruders. I also thought perhaps it could have been TPTB proving the rumours of him being unhappy with the girls to be false?

This years seems full of scandal - curious as to what the protein powder was spiked with?

Based on what we have see , do we think the walk out would happen early or later in the series and any speculations as to who it would be?

All of course JMO
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I knew it. No intruders this year. I had speculated before when Matty was taking a break from filming that they only way they'd be able to get the filming schedule on track is to not have intruders. 

I don't buy though that it had anything to do with more time for original contestants because if Matty hadn't taken time off they'd had plenty of time and it's not like they extended the filming schedule, rather no Intruders = getting filming schedule back on track. jmo

One aspiring winner decided she had enough and reportedly walked away from the contest at one point in the season, as is common with each rotation of The Bachelor.

Producers decided to can intruders this season because Matty J 'insisted he wanted to get to know the girls and didn't want to spend precious time on newbies'.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4723332/The-Bachelor-s-shocking-secrets-revealed.html#ixzz4nhxWt4cS

Unless, as per rumours, he had it pretty much lock and loaded with the originals and didn't want intruders.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:44 pm

I think the "scandal" is just typical nonsense that happens every year pre-season. Someone may be pregnant *gasp* Someone spiked the protein powder *gasp* it's all just to get clicks IMO even if there's an ounce of truth

I definitely think a walk-out will happen earlier in the season. Based on F7 being locked in then I'd guess any of the other MOT (Matter of Time) girls or even one of the "villains"...Leah or Jen. Basicially early season drama like usual that's about MOT girls that don't matter. Later in the season usually is different drama that's more about potential F1, especially if the F1 isn't liked or edited well. It happens every season lately so I expect the same this season.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:46 pm

mjoy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I knew it. No intruders this year. I had speculated before when Matty was taking a break from filming that they only way they'd be able to get the filming schedule on track is to not have intruders. 

Unless, as per rumours, he had it pretty much lock and loaded with the originals and didn't want intruders.  

I'd think that if he had it locked that would be even MORE of an incentive for TPTB to bring in Intruders so as to try create suspense.

So I think it's just more a case of $$$ and keeping the filming schedule on track because Ten doesn't exactly have any money laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveAndHappiness Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:44 pm

The DM article is a rip off of a New Idea article - IMO.

The NI article actually states that regarding the walk out it is "someone special"

Will upload image when during my lunch break. Any idea as to who this somebody special could be?
LoveAndHappiness
LoveAndHappiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Interesting article above. I wonder who the "two model types" are he sends home on night one? We know Simone is still there on the bikini photo shoot, and Florence and Lisa go far as they are in F7.

I could definitely see Stacey going on night 1 - we never did see any pics of her on the show and there was debate about whether she was actually a contestant. Who would the other one be? Monica?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:46 pm

LoveAndHappiness wrote:The DM article is a rip off of a New Idea article - IMO.

The NI article actually states that regarding the walk out it is "someone special"

Will upload image when during my lunch break. Any idea as to who this somebody special could be?

It could be Elora IMO - that would explain why a first SD girl apparently didn't make it to F4.  Also would explain her silence on SM - she might be jack of the whole thing.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:06 am

Bobette wrote:Interesting article above.  I wonder who the "two model types" are he sends home on night one?  We know Simone is still there on the bikini photo shoot, and Florence and Lisa go far as they are in F7.  

I could definitely see Stacey going on night 1 - we never did see any pics of her on the show and there was debate about whether she was actually a contestant.  Who would the other one be?  Monica?

I think the "model types" are a bit of a stretch on the media's part. Unless Alix (based on how tall she is) doesn't last past first night (I can't recall if she has pics post-first night but she might). So far out of all the girls I don't think those not seen in the sleuthed pics post-first night are more the model type like Lisa and some others who go further?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Interesting article above.  I wonder who the "two model types" are he sends home on night one?  We know Simone is still there on the bikini photo shoot, and Florence and Lisa go far as they are in F7.  

I could definitely see Stacey going on night 1 - we never did see any pics of her on the show and there was debate about whether she was actually a contestant.  Who would the other one be?  Monica?

I think the "model types" are a bit of a stretch on the media's part. Unless Alix (based on how tall she is) doesn't last past first night (I can't recall if she has pics post-first night but she might). So far out of all the girls I don't think those not seen in the sleuthed pics post-first night are more the model type like Lisa and some others who go further?

Alix is still around at the swimsuit photography session which I think is F11-F12 point, so she definitely lasts past the first night. I've looked through the DM list and Monica and Stacey are the only two listed as models - Stacey's a night 1 goner for sure IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:26 am

Interesting that Matty talked about potential impact of backlash if the public does not like his F1, love also that he calls his girl "partner" already and that he's found love and would like to stay in marketing at least for now.

Matty J’s one big fear about becoming The Bachelor

TO MOST guys, being paid to go on adventure dates and hang out with two dozen attractive women sounds like the dream.
But for Matty J — who was dumped by Georgia Love on the finale of last season’s The Bachelorette — there was one big concern that kept plaguing him after he signed up to be the new Bachelor.
“I played out a lot of different scenarios of how this [show] could end for me,” he told news.com.au.
“Just because you are the Bachelor doesn’t safeguard you from getting your heart broken. There’s no guarantee that the person you fall in love with is going to love you back.”

The 30-year-old was also understandably rattled by the treatment of his predecessor, last season’s Bachelor Richie Strahan. The public outcry was swift and fierce when he chose Alex Nation over fan favourite Nikki Gogan in the finale, and Matty J is aware he’s possibly facing the same fate.“I think if I did have the same kind of backlash as Richie and Alex, it would be really difficult. It wouldn’t make me rethink my choice, it would just put a lot of added pressure on the relationship,” he said. “Especially because I’m not used to having a relationship in the public eye, and neither is my partner.” His partner. That’s right — Matty J, once very unlucky in love, has revealed he’s found The One. “I am very happy to say that I’ve found love — and that I’m very happy right now,” he gushed.

Given the career upgrades of so many Bachelor and Bachelorette stars before him — including Sam Frost, who was just announced as Home and Away’s new recruit — it seems likely that Matty J may be looking to swap marketing for media once the show wraps up.

But according to him, he’s happy where he is. “I’m working for a marketing agency which is really great and I love it ... If anything else comes off the back of this, it’d be icing on the cake, but it’s definitely not something I’m going to go out and chase.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM