SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Second Group Date - Jousting on March 14th per DM
mjoy wrote:next group date being planned:  
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4314760/Knights-prepare-jousting-date-Bachelor.html

So far there doesn't seem to be an original date idea from the producers.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Matty at the Logies - April 23rd
mjoy wrote:ten_insider instagram has pic:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTOPgAyD9gI/?taken-by=ten_insider

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:48 pm

F7 girls - April 21st according to Matrix BTS pics
Guest wrote:I think they're down to the F8. 7 girls on this group date (it reminds me of when Richie had that mud run group date with 6 or 7 girls) and then whoever had the 1-on-1. Elora, Laura, and Elise are all still there.

Also, DM really needs to learn which girls are which laugh out loud They labelled this girl in the purple as Elise, but IMO Elise is the girl in the red top. She's definitely not the girl in the purple, their faces and bodies are completely different.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3FE0623B00000578-0-image-a-54_1493773273601
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3FE065EC00000578-0-image-a-46_1493772956680
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3FE08FA300000578-0-image-a-82_1493778028155
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3FE08F9700000578-0-image-a-83_1493778028408
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3FE08EE700000578-0-image-a-68_1493773606499
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3FE0661B00000578-0-image-a-70_1493773648269
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3FE0696B00000578-0-image-a-58_1493773437353
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4468220/Bachelor-stars-fight-Matty-J-s-love-skimpy-gym-gear.html

AllAboutLove wrote:The video of Matty on the GD.

Nothing really standing out to me, just a standard GD with which looks like the typical MOTs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4468174/Matty-J-bored-filming-Bachelor.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:53 pm

Information on FRC
Bobette wrote:
Wrecking Ball wrote:JMO DT is being fed set photographers photos by the producers to counter the fact that they know they have been papped! Confidential and JMO are the source. Daily Mail gets the raw material straight from the Paps! The final 2 is being shot right now in another country on the Asian continent! Not sating where but its warm and

Wrecking Ball wrote:The picture of Matty J reading is in a very warm location in preparation for the final which is/has been shot with the 2 finalists.

Welcome1  "@Wrecking Ball

This doesn't look like an Asian country to me - those trees in the background look like native Australian eucalypts, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 GD3Z4vC

Source

ps I agree @bachfan05 the media must be struggling to find material if they are writing things like this:
"The marketing director still managed to flex his biceps as he leaned on the cushioned couch as he read."   Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Matty back on SM - speculation that it was post FRC

ElonM wrote:
Bobette wrote:
ElonM wrote:Matty liked a  post on IG. Could it be that filming is done?

Ohhh!  What was the post, @ElonM?

He liked a post by @adrian.roodenburg. I can't bring the photo over.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:04 pm

FRC location speculated at Koh Yao Yai Resort in Thailand
Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:Here I was thinking that the above photo of the pool/ocean view was in Thailand. So I did some quick googling and came up with these photos - the pool tiles are similar, as are the door handles and timber fence. Not saying this is the place but more the style and which country the photo was taken...Now I see that it's actually France? Confused laugh out loud.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Hotel-12
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Hotel-13

https://destinia.com/hotels/santhiya-koh-yao-yai-resort--spa/phang-nga/phang-nga/tailandia/asia/294258/es

Hey that looks like a really close match, @bachfan05, great sleuthing!  

It could totally be in Thailand - The French connection comes from a sign spotted in another photo by @Amalia - the pool/door handles pic may not be from the same country and the sign might just be a French sign in a non-French speaking country.  

Also possible that Helen's photos are nothing to do with the show of course but worth investigating IMO.
Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:Probably nothing to do with the show as you say @bobette. But I'm bored, have spent the day sick in bed and thought I'd give google a go!

It could definitely be the FRC location @bachfan so time well spent IMO.  The caption says she's there for work so unless filming has wrapped and she went straight to another job, it's certainly possible.

The hotel room is a very close match IMO, especially the door handles, carved balcony/fence and pool tiles.  Either they are the same hotel or one of them should sue the other for plagiarism.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1RX4jFl

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 W0pjNN3

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 165E9631-5C09-4580-81C0-95B6D2141EAA

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUaefAlADRp/?taken-by=helendowsleylashes&hl=en

And this long wooden jetty would make a fantastic FRC location (though considering Bach NZ had their FRC in a carpark, who knows these days...) giggling

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Itmq5yx

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:05 pm

Matty landed back in Sydney on Thursday May 25th
Bobette wrote:The eagle has landed:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4543550/Matty-J-returns-home-wrapping-taping-Bachelor.html

He looks happy. Yay!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CBicKIx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Sports Bet Pre-Season Information
Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:When is Masterchef scheduled to be over? Thanks.

Yes there are still over a dozen chefs toiling away so it's got to be another 6 weeks at least IMO.  

Here's something interesting though: I just went to the Sportsbet page to find the air date of the Masterchef finale (they take bets on how many viewers there will be... seriously, Australians will bet on anything...) which turned out to be a waste of time because they had the air date as 01/06 which is clearly wrong.  BUT, I noticed they are already taking bets for Matty's season.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 VgxjIBw

They have the air date of the final set as 01/09 which I'm sure is also wrong... But anyway, here's the MORE interesting bit:  

They are also taking bets on things like hair colour and home state of the winner.  See below for the odds.  This is very useful info IMO as Sportsbet have an uncanny knack of seeming to "know" who the winner is.  Last year Jake's odds were at 35:1 even when he looked like being a contender but Lee was always the odds on favourite.  I suspect they may have a mole on the show.

So, check out the screen caps below and draw your own conclusions.  From these odds it seems to me the winner is most likely to be a Brunette from NSW.  Eye spy with my little eye something beginning with Laura B.  Could be nothing of course but will be interesting to watch her odds when the girls are revealed.  I'm going to "bet" she's an odds-on favourite from the start. JMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 PLALdwe

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 YsOkoGc

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 HKpV1Hi

Source for all SCs: http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelor?LeftNav  Gamble Responsibly.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:10 pm

Information on Matty and F1
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Not sure if this is the right place for this but I have a friend who has connections at 10 and he said Mattys fallen real hard for the girl who is F1 and the editors are going to be working their butts off trying to make it look like he has interest in the others by about halfway through the season because it's written all over his face.

I really badly hope this is true cause I'm really excited  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Sprite wrote:
catalyst wrote:

Interesting!! I wouldn't be surprised, Matty was pretty obvious about how head over heels he was for Georgia and I can imagine him doing the same on his season. Definitely thinking Laura for F1 and Elise for F2 (and next Bachelorette) Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613 can't wait for it to start!

Just playing devil's advocate, but they could also be putting this out there because of some of the negative press he has received about not being interested in any of the women. Who wants to watch Jordan 2.0? I know that is NZ, but you get the idea. Hopefully, that is not the case.

It's possible, but he was talking to a mate who was not in an official capacity at the time so I'm not sure what they'd have to gain by saying it. From what I was told the guy from 10 was more saying it because he was saying the editors have a lot of work to do to make it not look like a one horse race. TWT

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:13 pm

Information on efforts by paps to spoil finale ending
Bobette wrote:
BREAKING NEWS:

PHOTOS and information spoiling the finale of the upcoming series of The Bachelor are being shopped around — with the names and photos of the two finalists vying for Matty J’s heart making up part of the extensive package.

While the Channel Ten reality series hasn’t even started airing yet, its top secret outcome could be ruined if the bundle of information is published before the show’s expected July premiere.

In recent weeks, the production packed up and headed to a mysterious international location to film its finale episode, where Bachelor Matthew Johnson will have chosen one of the two finalists — who were whittled down from a group of about 22.

On Monday morning, not only was the location of the finale in danger of being made public, so too were the names and on-set photos of the two final women involved.

News.com.au believes the images on offer show the two women arriving at the finale ceremony and waiting on the set where Matty J delivers his decision.

While it’s believed bidding is underway to secure the package of information and photos, it’s not known how many media outlets are involved or how much money they could fetch.

Along with the details of the two finalists, the names of the final four contestants are also included, with locations and photos from the final four home visits up for grabs.

Despite the threat to the final reveal, Network Ten played it cool in a statement to news.com.au.

“Media interest in The Bachelor Australia increases every year, which is testament to the enduring popularity of the show,” a spokesman said. “While we cannot comment on speculative information that paparazzi might be trying to sell, it is a shame that their aim each season is to spoil the experience for viewers.”

It’s believed the finale of the popular series was filmed in recent weeks on the islands in the Gulf of Thailand. Fairfax reported two Sydney photographers had their gear “confiscated” after their presence became known on Yia Yio Island.

Fairfax also reported at the weekend Warner Bros Television — the production company behind the show — is “confident that no images, which would have potentially spoiled the show’s finale, exist”.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/photos-and-details-of-the-bachelor-australia-finale-are-being-shopped-around/news-story/191fb17d5936b6e5cf28c6e39baa7a57

Guest wrote:Good on ya Osher!

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/osher-gunsberg-lashes-out-at-paparazzi-trying-to-ruin-bachelor-finale/news-story/e9a081a1051f1abe41c5d83ecb1388e8

Guest wrote:And another...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/the-bachelor-you-never-win-friends-with-spoilers/news-story/6bab0f1cfdb9d8c34eaf3d09ee75e117

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Posting by Jake Ellis (GL's F3) re his interview about Matty's season
Jakeellis wrote:Hey guys, Jake Ellis here. Firstly just wanted to say a bit hello and thanks for the support during the show! Means the world!
Was told about this forum during the show.. and wanted to pop in to set the record straight. If you read my interview you would see that I said someone messaged me about matty J who is like a brother to me and I said I didn't know who it was! I most definitely did not or ever would say anything negative about my boy matty J.

Ive included the screenshot of the question that I detailed in my interview for any doubters! I think... actually I don't know how to post a photo on this haha

Lots of of love

Jake
Jakeellis wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_6611

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Court ruling regarding the paps trying to spoil the season
Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/private-sydney/ps-bach-20170614-gwrg78.html

I bet they uploaded the pics to the cloud, sneaky beggars.  Can't confiscate the cloud!

ETA: This is particularly interesting too:
Last week, the NSW Supreme Court made orders that prohibited the publication of anything that directly or indirectly identified the top four, the top two and the finalist of season five of the Bachelor, which will air later this year.

Might explain the lack of pap pics lately.  Pretty sure I could guess the top 4 from what we've already seen though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Billysmom
Just Looking
Valancy
SugarAndSpice
BasicallytheFBI
GuardianAngel
Bobette
mercieme
carraiger
AllAboutLove
14 posters