SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:57 am

OnionLayers wrote:Does anyone think that Rachel might be the one to dump Nick?
I know it's not in the spoilers but Raven as F2 doesn't make sense. It's the perfect story for Nick to get dumped. And it seems like there are PLENTY of warning signs for Rachel leaving.

That's a possibility. The only thing that stops me from thinking it's likely to happen is that short clip of the two of them in Finland. Things seemed to be going pretty well from the looks of it. Then again, editing could be playing tricks on the audience the same way they did with Danielle L's declaration of love.

I wouldn't overlook Raven just yet. Maybe she really comes to surprise Nick in the next couple of weeks.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:05 am

Has Nick talked about Vanessa at all in his recent interviews? He seems to talk about Rachel a lot.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:22 am

Everyone always says "I think Vanessa's going to win." And he says "Hmm...a lot of people seem to guess that."
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:22 am

sdmom wrote:Has Nick talked about Vanessa at all in his recent interviews? He seems to talk about Rachel a lot.

I've been wondering about this and have a random theory/question...did Nick do many big interviews after his date with Vanessa? I don't remember but it seems like he didn't. Then, suddenly, he does a big round of national interviews after a great date with Rachel and then she threatens to leave. Meanwhile, Vanessa has barely been shown in those two episodes. So I'm wondering if TPTB set up his PR schedule to deliberately be after Rachel's date and subsequent aggravation (that they knew they would highlight) so that she would be the topic of interviews. A way for them to get her lots of public attention and have Nick talking her up constantly...in other words, a way to test the Bachette waters and prop her up.

JMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:32 am

But Rachel's date was the episode before this Monday's. I think this round of interviews was more about the whole "cliff-hanger" that "omg Nick might quit the show". As I said on the previous page, I still don't think Nick talking up Rachel a lot or positively is a big deal.

At the end of the day, I think the two people Nick most connected to during the season was Rachel and Vanessa and at the end, it was Vanessa he was in love with. But all the good thoughts he had about Rachel are still there so he compliments her as you would someone you genuinely think is an awesome person.

Still doesn't make me think he has any lingering or pining feelings for her. And as for him not talking about Vanessa as much, some may not agree, but I do think that is a lot trickier for him in avoiding a slip.

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:21 am

alwaystulips wrote:Nick may be drained, but I don't give him any sympathy. Dude has been through this 4 times. And he's had a choice to sign up.  4 times.

Suck it up, Bukowski.  You're gettin' paid.

To be fair, I've never heard Nick complain about being drained or tired. I've listened to some vids but not all of them, there are quite a few. Someone can CMIIW. It's speculation here that he may look tired, and exhausted especially after the huge round of media the last few days but as far as Nick, I haven't heard any complaints coming from him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Nick may be drained, but I don't give him any sympathy. Dude has been through this 4 times. And he's had a choice to sign up.  4 times.

To be fair, I've never heard Nick complain about being drained or tired. I've listened to some vids but not all of them, there are quite a few.  Someone can CMIIW. It's speculation here that he may look tired, and exhausted especially after the huge round of media the last few days but as far as Nick, I haven't heard any complaints coming from him.
:alltens:

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:33 pm

lleyki wrote:But Rachel's date was the episode before this Monday's. I think this round of interviews was more about the whole "cliff-hanger" that "omg Nick might quit the show". As I said on the previous page, I still don't think Nick talking up Rachel a lot or positively is a big deal.

At the end of the day, I think the two people Nick most connected to during the season was Rachel and Vanessa and at the end, it was Vanessa he was in love with. But all the good thoughts he about Rachel are still there so he compliments her as you would someone you genuinely think is an awesome person.

Still doesn't make me think he has any lingering or pining feelings for her. And as for him not talking about Vanessa as much, some may not agree, but I do think that is a lot trickier for him in avoiding a slip.
Nick likes to share his thoughts. If he ever starts talking about Vanessa (unfiltered) he'll never shut up!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

To be fair, I've never heard Nick complain about being drained or tired. I've listened to some vids but not all of them, there are quite a few.  Someone can CMIIW. It's speculation here that he may look tired, and exhausted especially after the huge round of media the last few days but as far as Nick, I haven't heard any complaints coming from him.

I agree that I haven't heard Nick complain about being drained.  To clarify, I was offering my opinion that I don't feel sorry for him if he is tired and exhausted, because he has asked for all the media exposure this time and three times before.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:07 pm

lleyki wrote:But Rachel's date was the episode before this Monday's. I think this round of interviews was more about the whole "cliff-hanger" that "omg Nick might quit the show". As I said on the previous page, I still don't think Nick talking up Rachel a lot or positively is a big deal.

At the end of the day, I think the two people Nick most connected to during the season was Rachel and Vanessa and at the end, it was Vanessa he was in love with. But all the good thoughts he had about Rachel are still there so he compliments her as you would someone you genuinely think is an awesome person.

IMO he can afford to talk up Rachel now where as in a few weeks he will be able to go crazy and nonstop talking about Vanessa once the FRC airs.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:38 pm

I am not sure how much value to place on CH's words but if his following statement is taken literally, I think it might mean that Rachel is F2.

And so we want to cast the show for Rachel, but we can’t do that in two days.
Source

IMO it would also explain why they are still pushing the 'Nick might end up alone' narrative coz if Raven gets eliminated at F3 and Rachel is the 'Ette, it would be obvious that Vanessa is the winner.

Between all the 'To be continued..', the choppy editing and the FSD episode/WTA mashup, I think this might be a possibility. Guess we'll find out in two days when WTA taping is done.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:16 am

Thanks for posting that.  My goodness Nick is cute!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
locoforbach
sharonchan
Sprite
gurlbrit
Luvstruck