SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:28 am

Lara wrote:For Ben's season, the producers bought the girls winter coats when they were in Warsaw. And then returned them! One of the sales associates wrote about her interaction with the producers and the girls.

How is that possible? When you wear something unless it's damaged or some weird thing you can't return it. In this case you buy multiple coats and you know they were worn and the sales person and the store take them back? Very, very sleazy of production if that is so. I would love to see that source if you have it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:37 am

^^ I remember seeing that about the coats too Lara! I believe it though as I know a newscaster and she tells me it's common place to leave tags on their clothes, wear it for the 30-60 min while on camera in studio then return it... I was shocked!!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Lara wrote:For Ben's season, the producers bought the girls winter coats when they were in Warsaw. And then returned them! One of the sales associates wrote about her interaction with the producers and the girls.

How is that possible? When you wear something unless it's damaged or some weird thing you can't return it. In this case you buy multiple coats and you know they were worn and the sales person and the store take them back?  Very, very sleazy of production if that is so. I would love to see that source if you have it.

That's technically the rule, but they all take them back regardless. Trust me, I've worked in retail, I know! People get away with returning everything, especially in big department stores. The most annoying is prom dresses after prom.

I could have sworn she specified winter coats, but I can't see it...it might have been in a deleted comment or PM. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:00 am

"LOL can I return this even though I've worn and damaged it, don't have the tags or the receipt and it's been over 90 days?" Ah brings me back. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:06 am

Thanks for the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Interesting read. I totally believe they returned the clothes. It's not like they're gonna carry them around, so might as well get the money back I guess. Cheap bastards.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:24 am

bluwavz wrote:"LOL can I return this even though I've worn and damaged it, don't have the tags or the receipt and it's been over 90 days?" Ah brings me back. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WORD. I worked in the shoe department of a very large, well known department store. Story of my life with people trying to return things they shouldn't be able to.

Here's a recent interview with some contestants from past seasons about packing that may give more insight: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:33 am

Lara wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

How is that possible? When you wear something unless it's damaged or some weird thing you can't return it. In this case you buy multiple coats and you know they were worn and the sales person and the store take them back?  Very, very sleazy of production if that is so. I would love to see that source if you have it.

That's technically the rule, but they all take them back regardless. Trust me, I've worked in retail, I know! People get away with returning everything, especially in big department stores. The most annoying is prom dresses after prom.

I could have sworn she specified winter coats, but I can't see it...it might have been in a deleted comment or PM. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This whole reddit behind the scenes story about the Bachelor filming in Warsaw is funny. The comments about Warsaw are  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  giggling
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:17 am

"Warsaw being portrayed as a beautiful town is hilarious and everyone that lives here thinks so....
While Warsaw may be lacking in glamour, do you know what is DOES have? METH! Lots of it!"  cantstopl

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the entertaining link. The magic of television indeed!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:06 am

Lara wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Thanks for the link.  SMH at that entire site. Reminds me of the old ABC stuff. IMO
IT's a post written by a member who IMO could be anyone writing anything.
There could be some truth or it the kind of stuff we edit and delete here constantly. IMO the person had several axes to grind and lacked some objectivity...IMO.
I know clothing is worn with tags and returned--but multiples of the same and wearing for a while could show wear. Shame on people.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

The quote was from a sales associate. The guess at the time is that the store was Kohl's. (there is a Kohl's in Warsaw--I just checked)They have a very liberal return policy and I would think you could tuck the tags in the sleeve or let them hang in the back--either way they wouldn't show. All they ask is that you have a receipt
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bachelor in Paradise's Carly Waddell and Evan Bass Predict Bachelor Nick Viall's Final Three Women

Their predictions for the final three: special-education teacher Vanessa Grimaldi (“I love how he takes care of her,” says Waddell); lawyer Rachel Lindsay (“She’s strong,” admits Bass); and business owner Corinne Olympios.

“Here’s the thing, we enjoy her,” Waddell said of season 21’s villain. “She is so entertaining. I want to have cocktails with her today. For Nick, I don’t know if that’s the best match. You can’t stop what your heart says. If that’s who he wants, then we’re going to be happy for him anyway.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:35 pm

Business Owner? You can't make this stuff up!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
locoforbach
sharonchan
Sprite
gurlbrit
Luvstruck