SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:09 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm going to take a wild guess regarding Vanessa /Vanessa Danielle crying scene. On 1on1, IIRC, they do not receive roses before RC (other than group date) heading into HTD. After he decided to let Dani M go home, word has it she was extremely upset. Maybe Dani M ,& Vanessa were roomies. Dani M had to go back to her room to pack. So my best guess would be they are crying and getting Dani M ready to go at same time. Next, Dani M has just left and Vanessa is just too overwhelmed with emotion from the entire journey(now crying alone)...Good and Bad. What I'm hoping is Vanessa and Nick have not had their 1-1 yet in Bimini. If they have, I can't imagine the mood at RC and Vanessa heading home to introduce Nick to family.

But, her dress isn't even protected?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:35 pm

@atem You know, after months of emotional roller coaster emotions, if the plastic or gown zip up protector got torn up or misplaced, so be it.  That would be me! That dress was important months ago! I'm inserting what would be my mindset, anyway!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:09 pm

But it wouldn't have been months ago, only 6 weeks.  And I wouldn't want it destroyed while traveling, no matter what.  

Plus, we've heard of girls shipping home dresses and clothing before.  I would in a heart beat instead of lugging around all those gowns and risking messing them up. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Has anyone considered that perhaps Vanessa didn't have enough different dresses to wear to RCs...maybe she never thought she'd be there that long...that she is hanging this dress out to wear again at the upcoming RC?

Just a thought.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:25 pm

Doubt it. Vanessa was part of the Glamour piece where they interviewed a few of the women at the hotel before Night 1 and Vanessa said she had like four suitcases because she didn't know what to pack and so she packed like everything - including a suitcase for cold climates if they went there, suitcase with bathing suits and hot weather clothes and one with all her evening wear and gowns.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:38 pm

lleyki wrote:Doubt it. Vanessa was part of the Glamour piece where they interviewed a few of the women at the hotel before Night 1 and Vanessa said she had like four suitcases because she didn't know what to pack and so she packed like everything - including a suitcase for cold climates if they went there, suitcase with bathing suits and hot weather clothes and one with all her evening wear and gowns.

And that's probably why she kept the dress instead of shipping it back to Montreal. She had the space in her suitcases for all her stuff. Also, I'm pretty sure shipping to Canada is much, much more expensive compared to shipping items within the US.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:50 pm

I'm sorry, I really had not even given how they handle their wardrobe, shipping back home, etc a second thought. I didn't see any other gowns in the closet, maybe it was in an extra closet away from others! I don't know. It's not that I wouldn't care if it got messed up, it just wouldn't be something that was at the forefront of my mind.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:38 am

Could the scene where Vanessa is crying & says she's "sick of his decisions" be about him keeping Corrine & sending Taylor home from the 2 on 1 date?
That would makes sense with the comment she makes about "decisions"

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:00 am

Lisa wrote:Could the scene where Vanessa is crying & says she's "sick of his decisions" be about him keeping Corrine & sending Taylor home from the 2 on 1 date?
That would makes sense with the comment she makes about "decisions"
If spoilers are correct, he let Taylor go Episode 5. That scene, IIRC, was sleuthed to be in Bimini, Ep. 7.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:02 pm

Do we know where the final 3 stayed while in Lapland, Finland?
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:38 pm

SCs for next week are up:  SC No Discussion Thread

and because this is the only thing that anyone seemed interested in laugh out loud and wasn't all about Corinne...

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 FullSizeRender_6_zpso3yg89id
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 FullSizeRender_3_zpsg6ogd7i4
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 FullSizeRender_4_zpskdtp22qa
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 FullSizeRender_5_zpsdwpnp2q8
My SCs
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:02 pm

LOL Talk about a LAME group date. Doesn't even look scary.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith