SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Sorry for the double post, but ABC has a ton of pics of Rachel's date up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:22 pm

I see absolute no chemistry between Nick and Rachel and those pictures are just more reason why.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Can someone post a link? Couldn't find it on abc.com. Thanks!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:37 pm

Disney ABC Press - Episode 5 Pics
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:11 pm

Just another yellow bracelet sighting from Nick's second 1:1 with Vanessa in the Bahamas while snorkeling:

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Img_1919

My sc

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Yellow bracelet.  I think he may have worn it for every Vanessa date (not sure if it was also in every group date that Vanessa was on).  He didn't have it on in 2nd DanielleMs 1-1, Rachel's (sc posted on another thread), Raven's or DanielleL's.  Which means that the balcony cry could be the night after Vanessa date? Or if in St. Thomas - I think we sleuthed the loction - then after epi 6 group date? So care to speculate the significance of it?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:08 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Yellow bracelet.  I think he may have worn it for every Vanessa date (not sure if it was also in every group date that Vanessa was on).  He didn't have it on in 2nd DanielleMs 1-1, Rachel's (sc posted on another thread), Raven's or DanielleL's.  Which means that the balcony cry could be the night after Vanessa date? Or if in St. Thomas - I think we sleuthed the loction - then after epi 6 group date? So care to speculate the significance of it?

The balcony cry was on a walkway in Bimini per the man himself, Chris Harrison (Twitter). And yes it does seem that he wears it on dates with Vanessa and not other times. I imagine it was to show Vanessa that he was thinking of her and their first date. No reason to wear it when she wasn't around. Although if that's the case, I do wonder the timing of his "Mesnick" and why he was wearing the bracelet during it. This has me a little stumped and curious about if his tears were related to Vanessa or not.

Just to play devil's advocate, we don't have any concrete proof that Vanessa stayed on the show past Bimini, do we?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:28 pm

^^ not concrete. Just spotting Nick in Montreal airport (no pic) and the RS spoiler

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:33 pm

That whole scene in Bimini has always been very weird to me. Vanessa is conspicuously absent (or conspicuously not shown), Nick's crying about being worried that it's not going to work out and Raven's commenting that "He might not have a wife at the end of this," as if his favourite girl left the show and now he has to "make do" with the ones who are left. I can't imagine him actually telling them straight-up that they were just MOT girls but they all look so shocked and sad for him. It's very strange.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:20 pm

@Eagle Eye
I totally agree. They are trying very hard to make it seem like Vanessa got overwhelmed and left.  Or maybe she just got upset and wasn't present for the wierd conversation with the girls.  I'm looking forward to this mystery.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Yeah the promo definitely makes it seem like Vanessa leaves. I definitely always thought it was odd that we see all the women in the room, even Corinne (guess she wasn't taking a nap), you can see Kristina a little ways off, but no Vanessa.

It's also why I've said that Rachel so clearly being shown in Finland makes me convinced that she's not F1 because it's obvious the editors made sure to not give away anyone else in the F3. Well maybe it's like an Ed and Jillian situation - Vanessa leaves but changes her mind and he still picks her in the end (I'm kidding, sort of).

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:That whole scene in Bimini has always been very weird to me. Vanessa is conspicuously absent (or conspicuously not shown), Nick's crying about being worried that it's not going to work out and Raven's commenting that "He might not have a wife at the end of this," as if his favourite girl left the show and now he has to "make do" with the ones who are left. I can't imagine him actually telling them straight-up that they were just MOT girls but they all look so shocked and sad for him. It's very strange.

Wasn't the group meeting in St. Thomas before Bimini and his 1 on 1 with V?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith