SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:14 am

notarose wrote:I still think the SC of Vanessa talking with someone in/near the closet (one where you can see her m&g dress) is V and Dani M.
To me that fits with the clip of V crying saying "he makes such stupid decisions" because it could be when she finds out Dani is going on a 2-1.  Last epi we saw these 2 discussing the Whitney/DLo 2-1 which could have been an edit foreshadowing.

The closet scene would then be Dani M in the closet to pack her suitcase before the date.
From show pics and scenes, I think they were roommates.

There wasn't a 2 on 1 date for Danielle M. Danielle L. had the 2 on 1 date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnionLayers Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:16 pm

I think it's very plausible for the Vanessa/ DM crying in the closet scene to take place after DM was sent home.

Remember, at the Final 6 the one-on-one dates don't have roses--so maybe they didn't make her pack her bags before the date and she had to go back to the hotel to do it!

Also: are the pictures of the yellow bracelet gone from CH and NV instagram?

Last edited by OnionLayers on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:25 pm

OnionLayers wrote:I think it's very plausible for the Vanessa/ DM crying in the closet scene to take place after DM was sent home.

Remember, at the Final 6 the one-on-one dates don't have roses--so maybe they didn't make her pack her bags before the date and she had to go back to the hotel to do it!

Only going by what I know from RS, but DM is let go at her 1 on 1 and that he decides there is no Rose Ceremony and tells Kristina she is not continuing.

Raven gets her rose after the group date for HTD.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:31 pm

@atem

That's what I'm saying. Since the only rose that week is on the group date, there was no possibility of "I-can't-give-you-this-rose" on the one on ones. Maybe because of that, they didn't have Danielle M pack her bags before the date--so when she got dumped she had to go back and organize her stuff.
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Was the spolier about a surprise or added date? Or a date surprise like all dates have a potential for elimination?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:34 pm

atem wrote:
OnionLayers wrote:I think it's very plausible for the Vanessa/ DM crying in the closet scene to take place after DM was sent home.

Only going by what I know from RS, but DM is let go at her 1 on 1 and that he decides there is no Rose Ceremony and tells Kristina she is not continuing.

Raven gets her rose after the group date for HTD.

Ding Ding I think we have a winner! Could not figure out when that happened but this seems most logical..also the words she says when she gets off the bed & is crying.."I am sick of Nick's stupid decisions"..or something like that makes me believe DM comes back saying he sent her home..& Vanessa loses it cause they are so close & she see's Corrine still there..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:14 pm

SC's are up: SC No Discussion Thread

@Litta123 Thank you! bestbud!  And welcome to the dark side!  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:25 pm

Does the latest screen caps put up on the non Discussion thread prove there is a 3 to 2 Rose Ceremony? What's up with the caps of him by himself with that fire log thing?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:31 pm

atem wrote:Does the latest screen caps put up on the non Discussion thread prove there is a 3 to 2 Rose Ceremony?  What's up with the caps of him by himself with that fire log thing?

atem, the way I see it is that there are still 3 roses to be handed out for HTDs. Raven already has one. Maybe it's a formality now, but I think Nick will check in with the remaining girls to see if they want him to meet their families. Also, I think two weeks in a row without a RC might not fly. It's the show's trademark.

Thanks for the welcome, @Ladybug82 ! bestbud!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:58 pm

Litta123 wrote:
atem wrote:Does the latest screen caps put up on the non Discussion thread prove there is a 3 to 2 Rose Ceremony?  What's up with the caps of him by himself with that fire log thing?

atem, the way I see it is that there are still 3 roses to be handed out for HTDs. Raven already has one. Maybe it's a formality now, but I think Nick will check in with the remaining girls to see if they want him to meet their families. Also, I think two weeks in a row without a RC might not fly. It's the show's trademark.

Thanks for the welcome, @Ladybug82 ! bestbud!

No, I'm talking about the ones of him outside with snow and there's this type of standing up fire log.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:53 pm

Don't know why but I thought the fire log pic is in Finland before he chooses his final one.Instead of a sunset proposal ...or the night before when he is contemplating & maybe lets final 2 go home early. Hopefully he lets her go before final proposal day since he knows better than anyone what it is like both ways, Andi let him go early and Kaitlyn kept him till the bitter end. He knows either way it can be devastating but he has already set the precedence in letting both Danielle M & Kristina go out of compassion as he knew he would not end up with them.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Don't know why but I thought the fire log pic is in Finland before he chooses his final one.Instead of a sunset proposal ...or the night before when he is contemplating & maybe lets final 2 go home early. Hopefully he lets her go before final proposal day since he knows better than anyone what it is like both ways, Andi let him go early and Kaitlyn kept him till the bitter end. He knows either way it can be devastating but he has already set the precedence in letting both Danielle M & Kristina go out of compassion as he knew he would not end up with them.  

Only the Bachelorettes get to let go of their guys early. It has never been done for The Bachelor

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith