SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:35 pm

There was never a Nick on TB who has twice been F2. laugh out loud

It will be interesting if he lets her go early, I hope he does.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:39 pm

I think RS said somewhere that it's a standard FRC where he lets his F2 go at the RC. I would love for this to be wrong though.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Moved from the no discussion thread:

nutty1 wrote:So there are pictures after the date that show this logo on his bracelet? Thanks!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Zero_g10

https://www.zerogshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=160&products_id=527

They did not have the bracelets before the date.  They showed up during the date.  Its doesn't take much to figure out where it came from.  Zoom in on the pics or take SCs of the date, I'm sure you'll be able to match up parts of the logo.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:45 pm

I hope he lets the F2 go before the RC too. I don't think it'll happen though. IMO I feel the 'Ettes are allowed to let their F2 go early coz the guys are the ones proposing and most of the audience IMO does not like to see someone get rejected when they are down on one knee. I remember reading that DeAnna had got a lot of flak for letting Jason propose and then turn him down.

In case of the Bachelor, technically it's still just a RC for F2 if the lead does not propose. So I don't see TPTB allowing Nick to send off F2 early. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Nick has been consistenly letting people go before RCs so I think the pattern has a better than average chance of continuing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Bringing my post over from Vanessa's thread.

I'm pretty sure it actually is a livestrong bracelet or at the very least not the bracelet sleuthed. On the ZeroG bracelet, there are characters on both sides of the capital G, but on the one he's wearing on the date with Vanessa there's a pretty clearly a capital G but there's an entire side of the bracelet we're seeing without any other characters.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Screen10
I zoomed all the way in to see G but this is the source of the picture https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=nick%20livestrong&src=typd

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:24 pm

To me it doesn't matter if it is a Livestrong or ZeroG bracelet. What matters is the first time we see him with it is with Vanessa on their date. He has worn it on every date with Vanessa since (including group dates). He has worn it on other dates...but only those dates where he goes to pick the girl up (i.e. Rachel) from the house. Now this could all be coincidence however if past sleuthing has taught me anything (Andi/Josh's ribbon from Brussels) it usually means something. IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:01 pm

If it is the zero g bracelet why don't the girls ask him about it? I agree that it doesn't matter which one it is it's a yellow bracelet he started wearing after Vanessa's date and could possibly be one of his ways to get the msg and keep reassuring her....jmo .... also Though don't u think the livestrong bracelet the words livestronG is very noticeable ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LIVESTRONG-LIVE-STRONG-100-AUTHENTIC-BRACELET-NEW-Support-Cancer-/222243938045
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:07 pm

I flipped that s/cap that Renee posted, all different ways. I cannot make a letter out of that indentation.

I'm asking him. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:57 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:If it is the zero g bracelet why don't the girls ask him about it? I agree that it doesn't matter which one it is it's a yellow bracelet he started wearing after Vanessa's date and could possibly be one of his ways to get the msg and keep reassuring her....jmo .... also Though don't u think the livestrong bracelet the words livestronG is very noticeable ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LIVESTRONG-LIVE-STRONG-100-AUTHENTIC-BRACELET-NEW-Support-Cancer-/222243938045

Maybe they have asked Nick and it was not shown.
Maybe not too many are focused on it, I mean one of the remaining women do not know that cheese pasta is macaroni and cheese. It might be more important to focus on time with Nick vs a plastic bracelet he wears.
Maybe they don't care.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:42 am

Re: Yellow Bracelet

Another option to consider - and a very meta one at that - it is an old LiveStrong bracelet but it represents the ZeroGravity bracelet.

After learning that Nick wore a sentimental ring during Kaitlyn's season, I could see him doing something similar but a bracelet with "ZeroGravity" blatantly embossed or debossed on it would be incredibly obvious to the other girls, who, I assume, would know about Vanessa's date. A little subterfuge and misdirection could be in play here. A yellow bracelet is just a yellow bracelet unless there's meaning behind it. All IMO.

I believe it was Sleepy above who said: "It is 2017, not 2007" in context to someone wearing the bracelet and to some extent I agree with that, but many people look past Lance Armstrong's epic downfall and see an organization dedicated to providing support and resources to folks living with cancer and they continue to wear the bracelet.

Side note: as I type, the US government is planning to sue Lance for 100+ million. You want to talk/read about an egotistical and awful human (who did, however, start a great organization) read up on Lance Armstrong - his cruelty and reach knew no limit. And it pains me to add an "IMO" here regarding Lance Armstrong but forum rules are forum rules.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:11 am

The only "problem" ... Nick was never seen wearing a LiveStrong bracelet before the TB. Actually he wasn't pictured wearing any rubber band of any color. He did though wore his "first" bracelet during Andi's season, a beaded bracelet (few beads and leather cord), that was long discussed as a possible clue for him being F1, which he obviously wasn't. It was sleuthed he bought it during their travel. Then he started adding the beaded bracelets, arriving to BIP with full wrist of them (it was a running joke he replaced them for scarves) ... and then this season started ... wrist free ... until that ZeroG date. So I make assumptions, but to me it's ZeroG yellow band.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith