SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 40 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:25 pm

By publicly I mean at that venue where they're supposed to be celebrating their love and where they have an audience and anyone could possibly over hear. Also take this with a grain of salt because the poster doesn't like Kevin but ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:The little interview section at the atfr made me cringe. Kevin was clearly upset IMO, Jasmine was doing all the talking and when she tried to get him to talk he was pretty short. Also the fact that they were fighting publicly there where producers had to be intervening. Y I K E S.
Ahhh this sounds like a train wreck [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Can you let me know where you watched this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? TYIA

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:29 pm

I really think that they may make it. Under all the arguing lies Jasmine insecurity about being left and I think when they get together she will notice that Kevin is not going anywhere because he loves her so much. I think Kevin gets frustrated with constantly being told that she is afraid that he will leave. I don't think it would be any different with Mikhel. She would be bored after a while.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:30 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
ReneeM wrote:The little interview section at the atfr made me cringe. Kevin was clearly upset IMO, Jasmine was doing all the talking and when she tried to get him to talk he was pretty short. Also the fact that they were fighting publicly there where producers had to be intervening. Y I K E S.
Ahhh this sounds like a train wreck  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Can you let me know where you watched this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? TYIA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The arguing is just what Roz heard happened behind the scenes but the little interview does seem to support that something was wrong IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:31 pm

I hope she gets wise counselling on making it work with Kevin. If it has been the wrong choice, I hope she has the courage to leave. Who knows, perchance it may work with Mikhel?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:By publicly I mean at that venue where they're supposed to be celebrating their love and where they have an audience and anyone could possibly over hear. Also take this with a grain of salt because the poster doesn't like Kevin but ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Umm.. She saw him on bumble and waited until now to say.  Umm.  Maybe he was cancelling his subscription?! ( adding this was sarcasm).

Last edited by iamreal2u on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:33 pm

northernviewer wrote:
verbadjectivenoun wrote:Just looking through the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hashtag on Twitter this AM and it looks like all their morning media interviews have been axed despite officials saying their relationship is fine.

Hmmm!

That doesnt shock me one bit.   I sure didnt see a love story unfold on my tv screen ... i saw an arrogant entitled guy wanting to "win" over the competition ...and i saw a girl choosing her "usual" type of guy that is just wrong for her.   Im hoping time and circumstances have given her clarity and that she meets a decent guy once thhe dust settles.  Mikhel will probavly reach out to her, being the guy he is, but I hope it doesnt result in more heartache for him as he's clearly not over her....or possibly her over him either.    Time will tell.

I totally agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] especially with the bold and unfortunately I fear the relationship between her and Mikhel has probably already been tarnished too much by her choosing KW for them to ever get back to where they were. Such a shame!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiiangirl Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:33 pm

Sharleen''s blog is up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sharing the same sentiments as many of us.

hawaiiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting interview. Apparently the atfr taping had to be stopped at times because Jasmine and Kevin argued

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:51 pm

rewatching and everything i still have high hopes they will make it.
as long as the love is there, which seems the case otherwise they won't be arguing at all, they will be fine.

Mikhel's goodbye was so hard to watch and sweet at the same time. he was so supportive and affectionate even when being dumped. awwwwwwwwwww
And that last ride made me cry and i never cry for an F2, ever. Sad, yes, but no tears.

Well one more reason why i hope Jas and Kevin works laugh out loud. As Mikhel said, it was the purpose of this whole thing.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:04 pm

I've been following Jasmine's journey through the forum because of the Au season that also just ended recently. Just saw the interview on facebook, it doesn't help with her mentioning having feelings for another guy after the show. She clearly doesn't look happy and I hope they work out whatever differences they are having. There's obviously a reason why she chose Kevin and who are we to question her choices? Wish them the best.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:06 pm

Cetamy wrote:I've been following Jasmine's journey through the forum because of the Au season that also just ended recently. Just saw the interview on facebook, it doesn't help with her mentioning having feelings for another guy after the show. She clearly doesn't look happy and I hope they work out whatever differences they are having. There's obviously a reason why she chose Kevin and who are we to question her choices? Wish them the best.
Amen

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy