SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 65 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:56 am

Not sure if this adds to the speculation but two of Jasmine's friends liked the last bacheloretteCA IG and followed Kevin. They maybe pulling our legs but (nelleslife) left a comment on J last post that she's getting a perm and leaving a message so J knows. Again imo J&K either eloped(joking) or they turned off their phones and are not in contact with anyone.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteCA - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:29 am

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
I now believe they just went somewhere (maybe kw cottage) together and are not in contact with anyone.
The fact alone that this looks very much like kEvin's way of dealing with heat is a testament of them being together.
And good on them for taking the time out.
Whatever works for them.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:40 am

wow...unbelievable.. nothing still...I guess they went.grocery.shopping in.various caves across the country..j/k rofl. good for them if radio silence can save their relationship.

my problem is with the TPTB. what a chitty move on.their part..no statement..nothing..this is the first out of any franchise I guess when fans being kept in the dark for so long.Ah-ma-zing!! NOT.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:50 am

If I recall there was a certain Aussie Bachie that chose his F1 with rumours swirling they broke up. It wasn't until 3 or 4 days later that the network issued a statement.

Right or wrong, if they are doing what they feel is right for their relationship by not being in public, then I give them full credit. BacheloretteCA is happily tweeting positive signs.

People are stil commenting, she should have chosen Mikhel. So if there was a statement that they are working on their relationship, or that they are happily engaged, or that they are on a vacation enjoying their time together, or that they have decided to part ways, IMO SM will start all over again. You should have chosen Mikhel. How do they know that Mikhel was the right one for her? It's annoying to me when SM dictates what they think the lead should do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71449

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If I recall there was a certain Aussie Bachie that chose his F1 with rumours swirling they broke up. It wasn't until 3 or 4 days later that the network issued a statement.

Right or wrong, if they are doing what they feel is right for their relationship by not being in public, then I give them full credit. BacheloretteCA is happily tweeting positive signs.

People are stil commenting, she should have chosen Mikhel. So if there was a statement that they are working on their relationship, or that they are happily engaged, or that they are on a vacation enjoying their time together, or that they have decided to part ways, IMO SM will start all over again. You should have chosen Mikhel. How do they know that Mikhel was the right one for her? It's annoying to me when SM dictates what they think the lead should do.

Also in both Cdn Bach - they needed to wait a while until the couple was ready to publicly say`` it is over`` - look at Tim & April - at least 6 weeks IMO after they were over - then they were ready to say it publicly

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:46 am

With Tim and April the bachelorCA was not pushing a love story ending after the FRC imo.  Here are the words from the last IG postings from bacheloretteCA.

bacheloretteca:There's been this crazy electricity between us from the start." -- The chemistry between Jasmine and Kevin has been pretty undeniable. That spark definitely isn't going away anytime soon.

bacheloretteca:"Everyday I wake up and think 'How can I make that girl smile?'" -- Kevin always had Jasmine's back from night 1! His goal was to make her happy and we know he's going to continue to do that.

bacheloretteca:"I'm in love with her. This rollercoaster I'm on, it's big ups and downs everyday, but that's never changed that. I know she's meant for me." --- What a rollercoaster, indeed! It's hard to believe that the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] journey is over - but it's clear to see that the love is real.

bacheloretteca:CHEERS (champagne) Time for this happy couple to finally celebrate (IRL!!!) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bachelorettecaCan't believe that Jasmine's journey to find love is finally over. What a happy ending after all  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:56 am

I've been too busy to watch with Thanksgiving and all but finally did it. I've been trying to partially keep up here so know what's happened post show.

Watching Jasmine's discussion with Kevin in their date about him walking out really brought back a memory for me. I had a long time bf who reminded me a bit of their relationship. We also had a lot of chemistry but we clashed a lot. I didn't realize how bad it was until we broke up and I met my dh and it was so easy in comparison. Sometimes it's just not right no matter how much you care for someone. I'm not saying that Mikhel was any more right for Jasmine but not sure about Kevin if he brings out these fears and conflicts.

I thought Mikhel was a class act going into this and he didn't disappoint. He was clearly hurting but made it as easy on Jasmine as he could. She seemed truly broken up having to turn him down and can see that she did have strong feelings for him. I'm thinking that Mikhel should have had some clarity if he watched the season and realized that he really couldn't have done anything different.

The proposal was interesting. Kevin said the right things and so did Jasmine but she actually seemed more emotional with Mikhel. She certainly didn't seem OTT happy which is what we usually expect to see. I do think she was in love with Kevin and he was the one she wanted at the end of the show but maybe she didn't expect to also have feelings for the f2. It must be tough to go from breaking a heart to being with your new fiance.

ATFR:

Wow, more emotion from Jasmine while with Mikhel. I knew it was coming because of the comments here but was still surprised at how real it was on both their parts. Instead of Jasmine giving Mikhel closure, it really was him talking about her finding what she was looking for with Kevin and wanting all 3 to be happy. I know blu doesn't want to hear this but Mikhel was one of the most classy f2 that I've ever seen.  Hugesmile He was the one who was hurt but was trying to comfort Jasmine. I hope he reconsiders doing the show because I think he'd be such a good lead.

They really didn't leave much time at the end for Jasmine & Kevin. He seemed really into Jasmine and moving onto their life together but it seemed to me like she as a little distant with him. Her mom really didn't look happy to be there and I have to wonder about that. Is it because she knows Jasmine is having doubts about her relationship? I really doubt that she wouldn't support her choice in Kevin.

It seems strange that they wouldn't have done interviews and it makes me wonder what happened after the taping of ATFR. I went into the finale being sad for Mikhel but happy for Jasmine. Now I don't know what to think.  no idea

Last edited by albean99 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:00 pm

That's interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am reading it that way as well since I didn't have a horse in the race to feel one way or the other. That connection between J&K was obvious from the get go. Whatever is going on I wish them well. 

Not counting Jasmine's lawyer friend cuz she's following everyone (future clientele) laugh out loud j/k but a couple of her friends are following KW and liking positive posts.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:12 pm

A fan sighting in Toronto last night:

ROSE BUDDIES!!!! Look who I ran into tonight

Edit: I was fan girling too hard to ask her to be my bestie so unfortunately I don't think we will be BUT I can report she was with Kevin. I had all of the liquid courage so I walked right up to her and said "hi I'm so sorry to bother you, I'm from the Rose Buddies group" you guys you should have seen her face light up when I said I was from the group and she sort of hit Kevin's arm and was said something like "oh I love that group, I told you about them" it was magical. And then my boyfriend took a bunch of blurry photos and I ran away with that stupid big smile on my face

There's a pic of just the fan with Jasmine but I don't want to post a random person's pic on another site as I'm also a member of that group laugh out loud

Link to the post:

(it's a Public Group - anyone can view it)

Some of the comments are funny laugh out loud (keep in mind it's a very pro-Mikhel group):

Member A: "Oh I love that group, I told you about them… but maybe never actually look into it because, well…"

Original Poster: On the way home I was like "oh no I have to delete anything bad I ever said about Kevin!!!!"

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the info and link. 

I had to laugh out loud when I saw big ole "I'm like parsley" Kyle in the comments.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] np Smiley

I find Kyle's comments in that group hilarious & he comments quite frequently laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:37 pm

Great find,TWR! She's in Toronto so it can't be as bad as some say. Hugesmile
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy