SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:16 am

Wait, never mind giggling I didn't click on the New Idea link because I assumed it was the same photos of the girls in the black hoodies, but it's not, it's photos of them in casual attire and no makeup arriving at the mansion. So @AllAboutLove I think your timeline is correct and those New Idea photos are from when filming started on March 2nd and then the first GD (in the black hoodies and makeup) was on March 4th (per the DM article).

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:23 am

pvpr wrote:
While the eligible bachelor is hauled up in a safe house, the contestants were ushered into the Mansion ready to start filming.  The Bachelor Mansion is located in Glenorie in Sydney. According to New Idea, the girls then reappeared hours later in their cocktail attire, ready to meet the man who could become the love of their life.
http://www.mix1023.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/first-look-at-the-bachelor-ladies-entering-the-mansion/

Night 1 was on Saturday March 4 according to this article.

Does it state that it was March 4th?  question Posted the NI article in another thread but it doesn't mention the date CMIIW when those pics were taken and the pics do not have timestamps so not sure if it was March 4th but it could be? Usually from past seasons there will be a timestamp on Diimex but they don't have them anymore unfortunately so it could be that the pics are from that date or another?

Will have to match up the pics from Daily Mail since those ones were from March 4, Saturday. They were all wearing the same black jackets/hoodies in those other pics so not sure if they were different days since they have the black hoodies?

ETA: saw your post above @pvpr yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:26 am

That was my bad @AllAboutLove! It's not from March 4th - unless they went somewhere else to get their hair and makeup done and then returned to the mansion again in the black hoodies to change into their dresses. I explained it in the post above yours Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:32 am

@pvpr yes I was copying and pasting pics so didn't see your post yet. I thought I may have missed the date being mentioned in the article somewhere. I do think it is possible it could be the same day? Will have to sleuth to match up and/or see if more pics are released to compare or how they will fit in the timeline (ex: if pics are released for SDs and GDs and dates given then the timeline can be figured out working backwards as well).

I'm excited that filming has started   Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pvpr Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:03 am

There was a photoshoot group date yesterday (Tuesday March 7). http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4292336/Bachelor-girl-dons-red-bikini-date-Matty-J.html

Since the photoshoot group date is usually the first group date of the season I wonder if filming did actually start on Saturday March 4 and the photos of the girls in the hoodies are them arriving back at the mansion after having their hair and makeup done for night 1? The filming schedule could possibly be something like:
Saturday March 4 - Night 1
Sunday March 5 - Day off
Monday March 6 - First 1-on-1
Tuesday March 7 - Photoshoot group date

If night 1 was Thursday March 2 as speculated I think that leaves too many free days, unless it's a really tight schedule and they're already on episode 3.

pvpr

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:00 am

@pvpr thanks for posting  yes

I think that filming schedule you posted could very well be accurate. If not, it could be that the girls did some media photoshoots on the weekend, which is possible considering Richie's schedule from last year was from Thursday (March 10) and Episode 1 dates (GD and SD) were on Monday and Tuesday (March 14 and 15) here.

I think the GD photoshoot is what helps the most with the filming schedule since the photoshoot has always been in Episode 1 and usually there are around 3-4 days of filming between episodes (sometimes longer depending on weather or logistical issues as Osher has stated before). 

It's also possible there was a second SD (Richie's season had a 2nd SD for Olena in Ep 2) so it could have taken place over the weekend as well or on Wednesday? If so, the 2nd RC earliest would be Wednesday night or Thursday (even early hours of Thurs morning) and filming for Episode 3 (usually the F1 gets the SD on this episode or on Ep 5) beginning earliest Thursday or Friday?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:19 am

I'm confused by how the F1 gets the single date on ep 3. How does the lead know that early on who F1 will be? Or do the producers tell the lead not to give the first single date to the person you like the most?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:14 am

@ssin0547 For Bach Aussie, F1s have had their first SD on Episode 3 (Anna/TimS1, Snez/SamS3) and Episode 5 (Sam Frost/BlakeS2, Alex/RichieS4).

Usually the lead knows the first night who their top 4 will be based on what has been reported by leads in the past and some already know/feel like they know who their F1 may be night one. Sure some of it can change, but for the most part the lead knows who they like the most on night one and TPTB have a filming schedule in place for the dates for each episode and so usually the lead sits down with the producers and they discuss which contestant the lead wants to take on which date. Usually the best dates (most romantic or expensive) are in Ep 3 or Ep 5 so it's likely the contestant the lead is most interested in will get that date and why so many F1s have their first SD on those episodes. This can change but from Aussie shows and other franchises as well, there seems to be a pattern with F1s internationally when it comes to dates so it's likely planned that the lead's frontrunner gets the best date that is scheduled on that specific episode. Hope that makes sense?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:14 pm

What episode did Georgia/Lee have their single date? Wasn't it E2?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:05 pm

ssin0547 wrote:What episode did Georgia/Lee have their single date? Wasn't it E2?
No, ep2 was Jake then ep3 was lee.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:57 pm

The Bachelor show is totally different from the Bette show. No comparison. Different filming length, different number of contestants, different filming format, different episode format, etc. So usually when comparing patterns they are compared with their own show type, so Matty's Bachelor season compared to prior Bach seasons and for the Bette compared to prior Bette seasons.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Hi AllAboutLove! Please like to ask for your help, please like to ask if you can post all of Nick Viall's snap videos here, or on instagram, I'm a big Nick fan! Thanks! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
mercieme
Bobette
Emayem
Dirty Street Pie
LeapofFaith
bachfan05
Hearts_And_Roses
Seabear
iamreal2u
Sprite