SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:08 am

This is out of left field as I live in the US but could the 'break' be due to Ten having to find additional financing?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:49 am

Who was the source for that rumour? If it was the usual DT or DM I think I'll go with Matty's story. I don't know why he'd say he didn't if he did... why cover up a little break? Makes no sense to me. Sounds like all the 'he doesn't like the girls', 'he wants intruders brought in asap' rubbish to me.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:53 am

I'm pretty sure there were pics of him surfing at the beach when he should have been filming.  Matty's denial makes me Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:18 am

Bobette wrote:I'm pretty sure there were pics of him surfing at the beach when he should have been filming.  Matty's denial makes me Suspect

Nah........pictures of him surfing on the beach were for the promo photoshoot on April 7th per the Matrix BTS description of those pics. Next day April 8th was Tara's camel / belly dancing SD.

http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=1073&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:14 pm

Just out of interest as I wasn't really around for pre airing. Why did Matty take a break from filming?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:50 pm

@Sundy....Matty said he didn't take a break in interviews so I have no idea why media reports said he did.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:00 pm

Sundy wrote:Just out of interest as I wasn't really around for pre airing. Why did Matty take a break from filming?

IIIRC it was speculated at the times that he was finding it hard to hide his feelings for his favourite and was uncomfortable about having to pretend to be attracted to others.

ETA:  Interesting that this related article mentions Matty's "first kiss" with Laura.  How would they know he hadn't already kissed others? Unless TPTB leaked the "storyline"? Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:57 am

I posted this in the Screen Caps topic but thought I would post it here as this is where the Filming Schedule list complied by AAL is.
It was thought the third single date (Episode 4) was Tara and the Moroccan themed date. And the single date on Episode 5 was pegged to be Elise and the hockey date.
We now know Cobie had the Episode 4 date. And Flo gets Episode 5 Jumping off the building.
That means Episode 6 has to be Tara??
And Episode 7 the wakeboarding and the start of a blossoming relationship has to be Elise??
Then Episode 8 is the second SD for ??? Elise (Skydiving IMO as the teeth are perfect) or Elora or Laura?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:12 am

Storybook wrote:I posted this in the Screen Caps topic but thought I would post it here as this is where the Filming Schedule list complied by AAL is.
It was thought the third single date (Episode 4) was Tara and the Moroccan themed date. And the single date on Episode 5 was pegged to be Elise and the hockey date.
We now know Cobie had the Episode 4 date. And Flo gets Episode 5 Jumping off the building.
That means Episode 6 has to be Tara??
And Episode 7 the wakeboarding and the start of a blossoming relationship has to be Elise??
Then Episode 8 is the second SD for ??? Elise (Skydiving IMO as the teeth are perfect) or Elora or Laura?
Is episode 8 the one with the huge cocktail party bust up?  It could be Laura or Lisa getting a second date and feeling the heat at the cocktail party hence the tears
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:15 am

@Sundy Yes, going by the episode guide I've read Episode 8 it is the bust up and I think something Matty didn't see coming.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:15 am

Possibly deadhorse here, it was mentioned up thread about Laura's date on the Nepean. The article RE: nepean date here was posted April 7th, so before Taras camel date. Based on the fact it was raining in the Nepean date photo it was either the end of March, or between April 2-5 (based on the weather observations here) (SC below)

Either way, a 2 SD for Laura before a first date for Tara??

April weather thanks to  Bureau of Meteorology
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Weathe10
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:20 am

If they film 2 episodes per week based on AAL filming schedule, first SD was March 6th...then Episodes 7 and 8 were filmed between March 27th and April 1st....except there was a break in filming...jmo. Tara's camel date for a fact was filmed on April 8th as released by matrix BTS (AAL has all these dates in the filming schedule upthread).

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
mercieme
Bobette
Emayem
Dirty Street Pie
LeapofFaith
bachfan05
Hearts_And_Roses
Seabear
iamreal2u
Sprite