SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:51 pm

Welcomeparty! @mistygracie74 O/T: There is a fan thread on the forum for Nick and Vanessa where Nick's SM will be posted. You can follow and read the fan thread here. Let me know if you need any assistance at all yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:40 am

Hanate wrote:Its so quiet.

Does anyone have any idea how many girls would be left now? How long does filing generally last?

@Hanate filming started the beginning of March and filming will finish the end of May (similar to S3/Sam Wood's season) so they are not even halfway through filming yet.

You can check out the chart on Wikipedia for Sam Wood's season (or search the archives in the forum by typing Sam Wood and looking at filming schedule) to find out how many girls typically would still be remaining at this point in filming. It's hard to say though as intruders seem to arrive at different times in different seasons.

With only 1 month into the 3 month filming schedule there's still lots of time remaining so hopefully more will come out as time goes by and for the contestants who are real contenders (F6 and onwards) yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:41 am

Matty is not currently filming and has taken time away from filming in order to "recoup" per WHO mag via The Daily Telegraph (which is very reliable).

This has never happened before for any Season.

Something is off IMO and it makes no sense to take time away for the reason they are trying to imply which is normal for MOST leads to have favorites and have it on their face. WTH. So take time away from filming because he has favorites and he wears his emotions on his sleeve? That's some PR spin if I ever heard it. No one stops filming for this reason IMO.

Not to mention, he's only been filming for a month. What's there to recoup from? Every other lead hasn't needed to for any other season for this franchise the world over. So if there's truth to it, it sounds like he's totally overwhelmed which isn't a good thing IMO considering he's only into a third of the filming for his season and not even the hard stuff at all yet...

http://www.who.com.au/article/entertainment/the-bachelors-matty-johnson-granted-personal-time-away-from-the-show
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:59 am

Yeah but be some legit reason there though - probs too private for release yet...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:08 pm

I did say he was not ready to be the bachelor?  If problems arise in his private life when the show over with whomever he choose is he gonna take time out by his self to figure it out and leave her in the dark?

Last edited by reason on Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:16 pm

So what will he do, take acting lessons so he doesn't show his emotions? IMO There is no reason in the world a lead should be granted time off to recoup because he can't hide his feelings. Edit could take care of that.

I have been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but this just isn't a good look for a lead. IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:33 pm

Seriously? What a special little snowflake. My money is on the fact that there isn't anyone he is into. I foresee a mess of a season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:35 pm

I think they are pausing to find some intruders for his season. Agree Sprite he may not be into any of the girls.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:09 pm

They did say karma is a b**** when it bites back.  They way he was last year made me lose respect for him.  IMO all he wanted was the fame.  Now he is a turning out to the person I thought he was, someone who can't handle it.  Now he will see life differently, give each other the respect they deserve and your rewarded will be shown in god's generous capacity.

Last edited by reason on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:17 pm

I also think he is not into any of the girls.
There seems to be a pattern already since it was reported he wasn't into any of them and wanted to quit the show.
The show pausing filming sounds to me like there's some truth to those earlier reports and the show is just trying to do some damage control.
No wonder things have been quiet lately... no filming = nothing to report on.
This whole thing was a mess to me from the getgo and so far it already continues to be. hmmm

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:39 pm

They should have chosen a new bachelor and not take a returnee.  IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:43 pm

reason wrote:They should have chosen a new bachelor and not take a returnee.  IMHO.

To be honest, I actually prefer the returnees. I feel as if I already know them to a degree and am invested...sometimes. It also helps when trying to figure out if they are into anyone or not. Naturally, I prefer the returnees that I actually like. Matty I was not invested in. I would have preferred Cam or someone new. I guess we will have to wait and see just how things turn out. It will be interesting to see how long a break Matty takes and then to see how they edit him in his own season vs his perfect edit on Georgia's.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
mercieme
Bobette
Emayem
Dirty Street Pie
LeapofFaith
bachfan05
Hearts_And_Roses
Seabear
iamreal2u
Sprite