SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:54 pm

Thanks GA and AAL. Maybe it was that family visit that I am thinking of or I'm loopy since I think I am coming down with something.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:00 am

@Sprite We are all over the world keeping up with franchises in several different languages. No worries. laugh out loud

Hope you don't get any worse. Feel better.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:11 am

@Sprite bestbud! I hope you feel better!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:10 am

Surely they're allowed a day or two off? I can't imagine they would be allowed to have them filming all day every day. They would burn out especially because single dates etc can last from early morning to late at night. All JMO. I feel like I need more details. The Confidential article provided very little info and I don't trust anything Daily Mail writes given they have been proven to exaggerate and omit details.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:17 am

Yeah the Daily Telegraph is owned by Murdoch and Co, facts are not always their strong suit tbh. I think there needs to be more press. Also is the article saying he can't hide is like or dislike for the girls? That source made no sense IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:27 am

Do the leads usually have free days during filming? Surely they aren't on dates every single day?
If they do have the odd day off - a) why would he need more time off? b) why would the show let him have time off if it's not in his contract and is costing them $$?

I've only read the DM article, so not sure if it's clearer elsewhere, but the DM just says he is enjoying 'personal time' away from the show after being 'holed up' for 3 months during the bachette and he's been relaxing on the beach and exercising under watch from a minder. It also says filming continues. Therefore, I read this as when he gets a break from shooting with the girls he's allowed to leave the confines of the house to relax away from it all with his minder - not that he's taken leave from the show. But I don't know if it says more in the Telegraph??

Also, it doesn't actually say he was given time away because his favs are obvious. IMO they're just trying to link all their recent stories.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:39 am

Ten Insider just posted an "update" on instagram showing Matty J boxing.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I also think he is not into any of the girls.
There seems to be a pattern already since it was reported he wasn't into any of them and wanted to quit the show.
The show pausing filming sounds to me like there's some truth to those earlier reports and the show is just trying to do some damage control.
No wonder things have been quiet lately... no filming = nothing to report on.
This whole thing was a mess to me from the getgo and so far it already continues to be.  hmmm

jmo

I also wonder how into the girls he is... I guess we won't know until we see the show for sure.

IMO I don't think leaks are quiet because there's no filming going on. He is obviously onto 2nd SDs with some of the girls going by the Channel 10 photo of him on a 2nd SD with Laura Byrne. I do wonder why the leaks aren't coming though?? I can't remember how frequent the leaks were in past seasons, but I thought we would have seen him on single dates with more than 2 girls by now (Laura twice and Elora once). The fact that Channel 10 released the photo of him on a 2nd date with Laura is surprising too. Obviously filming has a long way to go, but that's a decent giveaway that she's in his top 4, right? Why do that when they could easily have released a photo of him with a different girl, or one from an earlier date we'd already seen??
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan05 Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:34 am

Not sure how Matty taking time off means it's going to be a disaster of a season? We have had very little spoilers this season but I'm pretty sure I read that security would be tight this season with very little details leaked.
I hope all is well with Matty. I wish him the best and hope there is a genuine woman there for him. I guess I may have a different opinion but I don't see the problem if Matty doesn't 'like' any of the women. I don't think you can fake attraction! However, I'm taking these stories with a grain of salt. I also think the media are guessing as to why Matty is taking time off as they have nothing to go with!
Just my opinion.

bachfan05

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:40 am

Speaking of security, if he has taken time off, what do the contestants do while they are waiting for his return?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Do we have any idea if they are back to filming? The longer it drags out, the more I foresee tptb being p*ssed off at him for wasting their time and money. That will most likely be reflected in his edit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Time off for a lead is contrary to the concept of the show. The goal of production is to draw the Lead and Cast into the isolated bubble to enhance feelings of "love" and attraction. I can't count how many times I have heard TPTB talking about the importance of falling and even breaking down and pushing through barriers during the filming process. Matty stepping away for a "break" is really counter to the norm and a break of the philosophy of the show...IMO.
Personally I questioned Matty's sincerity with the process before he was cast. IMO it is debatable if he genuinely is looking for a potential wife on his journey as the Bachelor. Perhaps he bit off more than he can chew...hence the "break."
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Sundy
mercieme
Bobette
Emayem
Dirty Street Pie
LeapofFaith
bachfan05
Hearts_And_Roses
Seabear
iamreal2u
Sprite