SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:03 am

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Image10

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:09 am

Subliminal post? Me think so

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:21 am

Man, I give up. Kevin is the F1. All these posts about missing places, girl etc. is too much.

Kevin, you are the F1.

Mikhel, I hope your heart has healed.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:36 am

That must be a throwback, since the current temp in Regina is -1C

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:47 am

@GuardianAngeloh it is & why he's tagging bachelorette Canada, I'd say he's sending "someone" a message

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:49 am

laugh out loud if he's subtweeting that's hilarious he can't wait 1.5 day to send a public message to Jasmine so he subtweets? giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:04 am

Why are they not together by now though?  Don't they meet before hand and watch the finale together?

Adding: come to think about it they are probably together and he is missing his niece. He usually sees her on Sundays according to what he said at HTD.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:40 am

ElonM wrote:Man, I give up. Kevin is the F1. All these posts about missing places, girl etc. is too much.

Kevin, you are the F1.

Mikhel, I hope your heart has healed.

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
I feel you
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:14 pm

4health wrote:
Fifty wrote:
4health wrote:@see2love you remind us of Georgia and issues being resolved......what are you suggesting?

Mikhel not having any issues but really the one and her wanting to resolve it and it was during their FD/boat time 1 day or a few days after the RC.

All the issues with Kevin W the show is showing the viewers issues/conflict/tention (Jasmine's word for it) were they resolved?  IMO No my point (poorly written) is why didn't Jasmine want to resolve their issues/tention with Kevin or was it resolved but we didn't get to see it?  Again WHY?

Yes I agree with you.  The only thing I can think of he just says I won't do it again...... There's your resolve wrapped up for you.

@Fifty of course it could be that easy.  But my point is they didn't show it WHY? Could it be because there really wasn't an issue?  Could it be that she really didn't really care about the issue? Could it be that it just might come full circle to resolution in the finale?  Could it be that we really don't need it to be resolved because it is what it is and they don't need to resolve it?  and like you stated it was as simple as sorry I shouldn't have and I won't do it again.   There are so many questions we can ask ourselves and after Tuesday we won't care!   LOL

Agree completely. Generally speaking it is resolved. If you look at Jordan not asking JoJos parents for permission. That was hashed out and from memory he then called them. So resolved. We didn't even get a resolve from the first argument they had, she rewarded the behaviour with another date. I wonder if him leaving and her bringing him back from the edge is pretty much how they're relationship will be until one of them gets sick of it IMO. So unless they have some major resolve in the finale I'm not sure they are going with it. And yes @see2love when you compared Lee's bs blonde issue with Mattys mound of issues, Lee's were resolved, Mattys weren't so I'm not sure whether the Canadian production company got the memo on how this is supposed to work if Kevin is F1 and the issues don't get resolved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:20 pm

I see Kevin is tweeting while Jasmine and Mikhel are together on the downlow. Waiting for the big finale tomorrow when they can finally be together openly. Maybe even doing photoshoots? giggling

All in my head and MHO of course. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:36 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Why are they not together by now though?  Don't they meet before hand and watch the finale together?  

Adding: come to think about it they are probably together and he is missing his niece.  He usually sees her on Sundays according to what he said at HTD.
he was still in Toronto with friends up until
Saturday night according to his Insta story that has now been deleted. Make of that what you will.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:41 pm

Fifty you should work for the FBI laugh out loud laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - General Sleuthing - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+12
ElonM
Topazgold
Love_is_Eternal
jojo47
Idlemess
primexi
4health
makeover
TheWrongReasons
Bobette
djogbenyuie