SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 86 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 50 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachCanada1967 Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:32 pm

How many HTD were there in Jasmine’s season? 4 or 3?

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:41 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

snipped
Problem is, they were out of there by June 2 and home by June 4 per my sc from the main producers page.  IMO we are looking at only F2 in the FRC locale.  That is the ONLY way it can work.  there is the fd1 may 28 fd2 may 29,, MTP1 may 30, MTP2 may 30, LCD1 may 31, LCD2 June 1, FRC June 2.  Every producer is home june 4.

ALL IMO unless they aren't taking a day off between filming some of the HTD's if they are close to one another in distance as they were for season 1.  There was only 1 day off needed there.  The bolded and colored is why I posted the pics of them leaving the destinations.  That is something that they had done for each locale....upon leaving, they posted a pic.  It was true with leaving Toronto, Costa Rico, Dominican Republic, leaving Toronto again after htd's and when they were finally home.  Again, with my post of the pics I think it lays out the timing and that's why the FRC CANNOT be the 5th when they were all home on the 4th.

Yes, I can see what your are saying and I think that the problem with the scheduling  lies after they left DR on the 18th of May.

I agree that Chris wouldn't have to travel if the majority of the girls were near to each other  and that would leave more time for FD,MTP, LCD and RC to take place. We know that there were 8 girls  in DR ( tripsister site) and off the top of my head, 3 of them (Mikaela, Catie and Jessie) live in Toronto. Of the remaining  girls 4 (Kait, Lindsey, Brittney M, Stacy)live out west and 1(Meghan) lives in Nfld.  

I also noted that Claire Freeland posted the crew picture on May 28 @ Toronto International Airport and this got me thinking that perhaps they didn't leave for FD but stayed and had them either in or around the Toronto area, and then flew out somewhere else for the rest of the dates etc .

While I was looking through Claire's IG, I found an interesting picture of a Zebra Swallowtail Butterfly that she had posted on June 1, which would have been just before the FRC. So when I looked up its habitat I found it to be in Southwest Canada and USA where there are Paw Paw trees that the butterflies feeds on. Paw Paw trees do grow in Canada (around Lake Erie) but the following quote makes me think they went south of the border.

"The habitat of zebra swallowtails includes those regions where pawpaw trees grow abundantly. In short, these butterflies are seen in open woodlands near swamps and rivers, grasslands, savannas, and southern pine woods."
https://animalsake.com/zebra-swallowtail-butterfly

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Zebra_11
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:12 pm

BachCanada1967 wrote:How many HTD were there in Jasmine’s season? 4 or 3?

IIRC, I think she had 5.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_Canada
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:20 pm

BachCanada1967 wrote:How many HTD were there in Jasmine’s season? 4 or 3?
There were 4 htd's in both seasons of The Bachelor.  There were 3 htd's in bachette canada

ETA:

here is the chart I did up for that season

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 2017-240

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:57 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

snipped
Problem is, they were out of there by June 2 and home by June 4 per my sc from the main producers page.  IMO we are looking at only F2 in the FRC locale.  That is the ONLY way it can work.  there is the fd1 may 28 fd2 may 29,, MTP1 may 30, MTP2 may 30, LCD1 may 31, LCD2 June 1, FRC June 2.  Every producer is home june 4.

ALL IMO unless they aren't taking a day off between filming some of the HTD's if they are close to one another in distance as they were for season 1.  There was only 1 day off needed there.  The bolded and colored is why I posted the pics of them leaving the destinations.  That is something that they had done for each locale....upon leaving, they posted a pic.  It was true with leaving Toronto, Costa Rico, Dominican Republic, leaving Toronto again after htd's and when they were finally home.  Again, with my post of the pics I think it lays out the timing and that's why the FRC CANNOT be the 5th when they were all home on the 4th.

Yes, I can see what your are saying and I think that the problem with the scheduling  lies after they left DR on the 18th of May.

I agree that Chris wouldn't have to travel if the majority of the girls were near to each other  and that would leave more time for FD,MTP, LCD and RC to take place. We know that there were 8 girls  in DR ( tripsister site) and off the top of my head, 3 of them (Mikaela, Catie and Jessie) live in Toronto. Of the remaining  girls 4 (Kait, Lindsey, Brittney M,  Stacy)live out west and 1(Meghan) lives in Nfld.  

I also noted that Claire Freeland posted the crew picture on May 28 @ Toronto International Airport and this got me thinking that perhaps they didn't leave for FD but stayed and had them either in or around the Toronto area, and then flew out somewhere else for the rest of the dates etc .

While I was looking through Claire's IG, I found an interesting picture of a Zebra Swallowtail Butterfly that she had posted on June 1, which would have been just before the FRC. So when I looked up its habitat I found it to be in Southwest Canada and USA where there are Paw Paw trees that the butterflies feeds on. Paw Paw trees do grow in Canada (around Lake Erie) but the following quote makes me think they went south of the border.

"The habitat of zebra swallowtails includes those regions where pawpaw trees grow abundantly. In short, these butterflies are seen in open woodlands near swamps and rivers, grasslands, savannas, and southern pine woods."
https://animalsake.com/zebra-swallowtail-butterfly

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Zebra_11
The date for the suitcases filming equip at the airport was actually on the 27th(notice my sc of it).  Claire Freeland, the main producer of the show, posted all the sc's that I took from her IG.  I left the link for it.  The crew were back in Toronto on June 4 so IMO, there were 4 htd's, and as what happened in season 2, only 2 went to the fd/lcd/mtp elsewhere.  The post about going back through NY and the Homeland security stamp on the 2nd.  IMO, they were somewhere really south.  FWIW, Claire and her husband and fellow producer live in southern Ontario so IMO that pic could of come from their own backyard and not necessarily bachelor related.  Because the pics that they had in their IG was of them leaving a destination or ending filming at a destination, IMO, they left Toronto on May 27, and were back home in Toronto on June 4.  If there are two people going to the FD/FRC locale then that leaves enough time.  Not if there are 3 though.  All IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:55 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

snipped

The date for the suitcases filming equip at the airport was actually on the 27th(notice my sc of it).  Claire Freeland, the main producer of the show, posted all the sc's that I took from her IG.  I left the link for it.  The crew were back in Toronto on June 4 so IMO, there were 4 htd's, and as what happened in season 2, only 2 went to the fd/lcd/mtp elsewhere.  The post about going back through NY and the Homeland security stamp on the 2nd.  IMO, they were somewhere really south.  FWIW, Claire and her husband and fellow producer live in southern Ontario so IMO that pic could of come from their own backyard and not necessarily bachelor related.  Because the pics that they had in their IG was of them leaving a destination or ending filming at a destination, IMO, they left Toronto on May 27, and were back home in Toronto on June 4.  If there are two people going to the FD/FRC locale then that leaves enough time.  Not if there are 3 though.  All IMO

Are you referring to this SC? It clearly states May 28th, and would give them an extra day for HTD.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Travel10

Per the above bolded, are you saying that Stacy is one of the F2?  She had 2 other stamps that were identical to the one on June 2, and imo,
it doesn't prove that she's one of the F2, although it may indicate that she likes to travel to NYC.

Claire and her husband live in Leslieville, which is a district in Toronto. The butterfly's habitat is not in a city and no paw paw trees grow here to my knowledge . I've lived in the GTA for more years than I can count,  and I've never seen either of them. They both can be found south west of here in Pelee  Island near Lake Erie, which is a few hours from Toronto and Lake Ontario.

Claire posted the butterfly on June 1 which imo is close enough to a June 2FRC. She was home 3 days later going by the picture she posted on June 4 stating that she was "home".

I worked out another possible timeline, that will most definitely have to be tweeked as more SC come along. It's not set in stone. For now, I'm leaning towards Lindsey being the only west coast girl and Chris flying directly to her HTD from the DR. The three other girls at the one's from Toronto.

I'm not ruling out only two FD etc, But for now I'm going with this.

18: Travel (passport stamp) --- land in Toronto

Epi 8: HTD – 4 girls
May 19:HTD1
       20: HTD2
       21: HTD3
       22:HTD4
       23: RC
       24: travel --- insert wherever is needed

Epi 9:FD location? – 3 girls
May 25: FD1
        26:FD2
        27:FD3
        28:RC/ Travel in the evening --- looks dark in Toronto Airport picture.

Epi 10: location?
May 29:MTP1
       30:MTP2
       31:LCD1
Jun1 :LCD2
       2:FRC
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:27 am

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

snipped

Are you referring to this SC? It clearly states May 28th, and would give them an extra day for HTD.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Travel10

Per the above bolded, are you saying that Stacy is one of the F2?  She had 2 other stamps that were identical to the one on June 2, and imo,
it doesn't prove that she's one of the F2, although it may indicate that she likes to travel to NYC.

Claire and her husband live in Leslieville, which is a district in Toronto. The butterfly's habitat is not in a city and no paw paw trees grow here to my knowledge . I've lived in the GTA for more years than I can count,  and I've never seen either of them. They both can be found south west of here in Pelee  Island near Lake Erie, which is a few hours from Toronto and Lake Ontario.

Claire posted the butterfly on June 1 which imo is close enough to a June 2FRC. She was home 3 days later going by the picture she posted on June 4 stating that she was "home".

I worked out another possible timeline, that will most definitely have to be tweeked as more SC come along. It's not set in stone. For now, I'm leaning towards Lindsey being the only west coast girl and Chris flying directly to her HTD from the DR. The three other girls at the one's from Toronto.

I'm not ruling out only two FD etc, But for now I'm going with this.

18: Travel (passport stamp) --- land in Toronto

Epi 8: HTD – 4 girls
May 19:HTD1
       20: HTD2
       21: HTD3
       22:HTD4
       23: RC
       24: travel --- insert wherever is needed

Epi 9:FD location? – 3 girls
May 25: FD1
        26:FD2
        27:FD3
        28:RC/ Travel in the evening --- looks dark in Toronto Airport picture.

Epi 10: location?
May 29:MTP1
       30:MTP2
       31:LCD1
Jun1 :LCD2
       2:FRC

Yep and mine CLEARLY states May 27, this is once again from Claire's IG and one that I posted yesterday:

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 2017-241

They would leave on the 27 which is after the HTD RC for the FD and the LCD.

I am ok with your thoughts on the timeline up till May 18. IMO, that is when they came home for the HTD's IMO.

May 18 leave Dominican Republic
May 19 day off
May 20 HTD1
May 21 day off
May 22 HTD2
May 23 day off
May 24 HTD3
May 25 day off
May 26 HTD4
May 27 - RC and travel day

May 28 FD1
May 29 FD2
May 30 MTP 1 and 2 ( bachcan 2 had both in one day - due to rain, it was obvious)
May 31 LCD1
June 1 LCD2
June 2 - FRC

FWIW, pawpaw trees grow in south eastern USA as well as does the butterfly:

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 2017-243
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 2017-242

I am not stating that Stacey is in the F2. She could of been coming home from somewhere else. The pawpaw tree also grows in the Dominican Republic, Caribean and other select locales. Just don't know if the butterfly goes there for over wintering or not. FWIW, the butterfly pic could very easily of been in Claire's "collection" of pics on her phone from any time that she was anywhere in southern Ontario and from any other time frame but just posted it then. We got to remember, Jasmine was famous for doing that during her season.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:44 am

Your time line looks good too ...

Weird about the airport picture. I wonder what that's all about.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:12 am

Another thing that I saw.....the Pawpaw and the butterfly can also be found in the Caribbean. There are different versions of the Paw Paw and the butterfly is partial to both.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:53 am

richmondrose wrote:Your time line looks good too ...

Weird about the airport picture. I wonder what that's all about.

I have never seen that occur with an IG picture date before; it is weird.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:04 pm

Have we figured out who this is yet? They aren't standing on sand, is it concrete?

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 2017-144
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:48 pm

@jojo47 my first thought was it looks like mikeala but I’m not sure no idea

Apologies if below article has been posted before but I thought it interesting how Chris says about what he loves in a woman.... and wondering who might fit this???? Hmmm

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2017/10/09/new-canadian-bachelor-chris-leroux-has-faith-in-finding-tv-love.html

Did your ideas about what you were looking for in a partner change while making the show?

“Meeting so many different types of women on this show opened me up to dating outside what I usually go for. The core values that I want haven’t changed: I still love a woman who can make me laugh, with a pretty smile and a big heart.“
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 86 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 50 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire