SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 86 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 46 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 30, 2017 2:26 pm

Could be....it's weird but I get an asian vibe from that pic.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:32 pm

Coming this fall!  Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 1710264613

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:50 pm

The plants with the swings photo look very tropical. Those same sorts of plants grow in Hawaii. So I would guess some beachy island tropical locale. That does not narrow the field to much but based on the plants I am betting on that type climate.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:53 pm

Fall seems like such a long ways away!

I almost thought it might be Cuba. They have beautiful vegetation but then you do see rough spots like that dirt area.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Huge teaser!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:00 pm

Might be someone new, doesn't look or sound like mike. no idea scratch

After going over Kevin P's intro video on the website I think it might be Kevin. They have the same voice and bodybuild.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:28 pm

robinvi wrote:Might be someone new, doesn't look or sound like mike. no idea scratch

After going over Kevin P's intro video on the website I think it might be Kevin. They have the same voice and bodybuild.

I don't think it is either of them, Kevin P was working in Florida up to end of April, then was in Toronto beginning of May with some guys from his season and then went to Vancouver, and Mike was dogsitting for his friend in Winnipeg, while they were filming somewhere away.

Noah posted this https://www.instagram.com/p/BTubRRClOuE/?taken-by=noahcappe it is in resort where they were filming, I tried to see the name or sign somewhere, but I haven't suceeded.

Claire posted a pic of the entire filming crew https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8HezDFoW2/?taken-by=clairefrlnd

I am surprised they managed to keep it a secret still, for the bachette we had Jasmine's pic, and the photos from Jamaica much before announcement.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:51 pm

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=694597650723640&substory_index=0&id=440904056093002 

The new Bachelor is Chris Leroux, a professional baseball player.

Here an interview He did with ET about his season. ET Canada
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:50 pm

Thank you @hae1001 Smiley I like him. He is attractive, well spoken, soft-spoken, perfect age at 33 yrs/old! He is not my actual type as a man, but I find him cute and am very excited for the new season! Fall is so far away for sure @GuardianAngel

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:55 pm

Some pics and videos of Chris LeRoux press/media

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:57 pm

Woah laugh out loud he is hot. I'm interested.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:13 pm

Interview of Chris Leroux on ET Canada (videos in the link below). He also talks about why he chose to be the Bachelor in the second video embedded in the article.

He’s been a Pirate and a Yankee, but now retired professional baseball player Chris Leroux is leaving the major leagues to find love in primetime.

At 6-foot-1 with a fantastic smile, “The Bachelor Canada” star admits he’s never had trouble “meeting women.” “I’m going to be honest, I don’t have a hard time meeting women, but I want to meet the right woman,” Chris tells ET Canada’s Roz Weston.

Opening up about his quest to find his soulmate within 25 women vying for his attention, Chris says he’s interested in meeting someone who “likes me for me.” “I’m 33-years old now, I’m not getting any younger,” Chris says. “So there’s no time like the present.”

The Montreal, QC native made sure to get his family’s blessing before partaking in the show. “My mom was really nervous,” Chris says, joking, “she’s a nervous wreck to begin with.” But he says that despite that, his mom “knows what goes on” when it comes to the show’s, how do we put this, more steamy scenes.

Telling us he’s not good at the “breaking up” part, Chris explains that along with having to go through the “rough” aspect of letting people go, he also let go of any and all plans he had going in.

“I’m not good at handling drama,” Chris shares, keeping mum on whether or not the season will see its fair share. “I’ve never been in situations like this before,” he says. “And I’ve been playing sports my whole life and this whole love… television… this is just totally new to me.”

To find out whether Chris finds love, tune-in to “The Bachelor Canada” on W Network this fall.

http://etcanada.com/news/231699/new-bachelor-canada-chris-leroux-teases-new-season-im-not-good-at-handling-drama/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 86 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 46 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire