SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 86 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 73 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:07 pm

I think that when one pairs Chris' comment about his "next girlfriend" with  RS tweet, the writing is on the wall. DUNZO!  ... maybe Mikaela can embroider that on her next jacket  and make some money off it. giggling

Last edited by richmondrose on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:08 pm

dy1119 wrote:
HEA wrote:@GuardianAngel IMO Mik knows very well how to use IG and SM. This is her job. I am sure prods told the contestants and most especially top 2 to be careful. Everyone in this franchise heard about Kaitlhyn snaptshat booboo that ruined her finale....

I am curious to know WHEN RS receive the info. We know that he waits until HE find appropriate to share the info to benefit his income on his blog (near the finale he has more visit rather that sharing the info too early.... he mentioned it on his blog already).... so was it recent or was it after show or was it this summer? when?

Because he may have met his source when they broke up, and now they are back together? Maybe the source is not reliable and just heard gossips... I mean tons of interpretations IMO

I see Chris, Mikaela and Lindsey at peace right now. I see an excited Mikaela all november about the franchise... will she be that happy if she broke up with chris?

Yes my jaded side say that she is using the franchise, but I do not have a break up vibe.... but again the finale was almost 6 months ago..... only viewers and fans did not move on at this point

JMO

RS claims that he received the information 2 days ago. Please see here:
"I may regret this for fear I’ll be asked about it every season, but, I just found out last night the ending to Bachelor: Canada. I’ve never seen the show, & don’t know who these people are. So not gonna write a column on it. I know nothing other than what I was told."

ah! thanks.... well we can talk about it endlessly.... some will believe it is a lie... some will think it is true... some will think is is half true....

finale will tell.

for me, it is always anti climatic when we know before the finale that the couple split already... whatever... i am still curious to see if what I sleuthed about conservative meet the parents dress I think it is, is true... and the theory that he cried because he could not open to mik

fun to know that I am sleuthing in the right direction now after so much dry spells picking F2 for so long... but since i joined the no spoiled, I see things differently and SOOOO much fun there.

.can we be the finale yet?? :crazed duh

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 pm

I did say in one of my posts that it wouldn't surprize me if Lindsey leaves before the FRC. I can also see Chris turning to Mikaela and not proposing to her. Mikaela probably got wind of it when she got back from Mexico and then her pride made her pull the plug. What girl wants to be second choice? No wonder she left a comment on Jessie's IG on June 5th saying "Marry me" because she probably didn't get the proposal from Chris. jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:53 pm

richmondrose wrote:I did say in one of my posts that it wouldn't surprize me if Lindsey leaves before the FRC. I can also see Chris turning to Mikaela and not proposing to her. Mikaela probably  got wind of it when she got back from Mexico and then her pride made her pull the  plug. What girl wants to be second choice? No wonder she left a comment on Jessie's IG on June 5th saying "Marry me" because she probably didn't  get the proposal from Chris. jmoaa

ohhh that is interesting titbits !!!

drama drama drama giggling

great theory ! Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 3806527698

so chris was a jerk then and everyone dodged a bullet?? hehehe (not laughing at you.. just laughing bc leads are never truly good guys... and this reminds me so much of Tim/April)

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:12 pm

@richmondrose ,

Re: Lyndsey going before FRC and Mik just finishing the show

I thought that too and that's why the girls are so supportive of each other on social media.

Just want to point out Jessie's Instagram message....she gave a specific heartfelt shoutout to the producers, the girls and those who now have become soul sisters and even the crew!!

You know who she didn't mention at all....Chris!

Odd, no?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:15 pm

tatladylu wrote:@richmondrose ,

Re: Lyndsey going before FRC and Mik just finishing the show

I thought that too and that's why the girls are so supportive of each other on social media.

Just want to point out Jessie's Instagram message....she gave a specific heartfelt shoutout to the producers, the girls and those who now have become soul sisters and even the crew!!

You know who she didn't mention at all....Chris!

Odd, no?

jessie was invited on november 1, at mik party so this shows definitely a support.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:16 pm

anyone know when the finale is?

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:39 pm

I don't know how or why RS got these Bachelor CA spoilers or if they are true--however, I find it very interesting the timing of it all. I think that by giving this spoiler out--RS is trying to pacify Bachelor fans who enjoy spoilers because he doesn't know the outcome of Arie's season. (the bait and switch distraction technique). It's not working--now, he has just frustrated fans that didn't want spoilers for the Bachelor CA season as well as those that wanted spoilers for Arie. Hope y'all keep sleuthing!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:58 pm

richmondrose wrote:I think that when one pairs Chris' comment about his "next girlfriend" with  RS tweet,  the writing is on the wall. DUNZO!  ... maybe Mikaela can embroider that on her next jacket  and make some money off it. giggling

All these people are 6 months down the road from filming. By now it's possible lots of people know the outcome & I'd guess if everyone is single, some of them could be (or have been) quietly seeing other people, even if they're "not supposed to".

No wonder Noah's focus has been more around what Chris learned about himself vs a happy ending.

For me, the ATFR will be interesting. Bring it on!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:16 pm

I don't know if that BachBabe person is trolling but I immediately thought "foiler". Like... Chris spoiled it? What big mouth did he spoil it to? It just doesn't sound right... JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:50 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I don't know if that BachBabe person is trolling but I immediately thought "foiler". Like... Chris spoiled it? What big mouth did he spoil it to? It just doesn't sound right... JMO.

The Bach Babe lives in Toronto.
Although Toronto is a big city it always amazes me how the young people all seem to know each other or someone who knows someone else, especially if they're interested in and frequent  the same social scene. It amazes me  when I look at some  of my friends' daughters'  IG and they all have similar pictures to Mikaela's - the  most recently the one where she is on the phone @ Her Majesties Pleasure.  I was flabbergasted when I scrolled  through the comment and saw names I recognized on her account and vice versa and some  where actually at the same events with her.
I'm not surprised The Bach Babe knows someone who knows Chris. SM has made the world a smaller place than we really think it is.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:53 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I don't know if that BachBabe person is trolling but I immediately thought "foiler". Like... Chris spoiled it? What big mouth did he spoil it to? It just doesn't sound right... JMO.

sometimes some people do want to show off they are "in the secret" when in fact they know very little
I would not be surprised it is the case here

everyone can say something as factual when it is only a thought or theory of their own, but with time, this is deformed and at the end of the day, it became a sure thing. It happens all the time. I remember Guardian during Rachel and Bryan said that no rumors would be mentioned unless proof could be provided. everything thought it was a great idea to avoid new members to jump in the conversation and be faultily directed to wrong information. it all depends on the way it is written IMO. Benefice of the doubt, possibly, my opinion, maybe. this is why those are reinforced on this forum to avoid confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 86 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 73 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire