SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 86 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 73 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:02 pm

In the Global News on line dated 10:11:17 (The same one where I read about Chris talking about his "next" relationship), there is this also: It states that _to him(Chris) it was obvious who he'd up with _
"I think I did a good job,and to me its obvious. i don't think it was that hard...."

If this was in October, how would it reconcile with the spoiler if its true? no idea

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:09 pm

@LynnTa
But he still has to sell the show, no? Isn't he contractually responsible to do that?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:11 pm

I think that he slipped once in a while and so Noah had to join in interviews.

This is an interview posted June 8. At the 1:16 mark, he talks about not being a good "breaker upper" and he said that "it's still tough for me"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nsU8x1ZPjlQ

When I first heard this interview, I thought, what an odd thing to say. Why would you be thinking about breaking up if you just started new relationship .?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:32 pm

The 'breaking up' conversation in thie video link was in relation to what happened on the show. Chris spoke of how difficult it was to let women go each week. They spoke about Chris's journey on the show and nothing was said about the winner or if Chris found love.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:42 pm

@Storybook

He said "that is tough for me and it still is tough for me" (meaning to break up with someone is still tough for him).

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:03 pm

All in all I am sure going on the show and being a part of it must be incredibly hard keeping yourself in check. Even if the spoiler is true it has to be hard to make it together, I do believe in love at first site but honestly that doesn't happen everyday. So if it is true the spoiler , I can see it happening but I'm sure everyone learns something about themselves and takes it with them moving forward. I was a Lyndsey wisher. First time joining you wonderful people. I enjoyed all of you battling it out for your number one pick.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:03 pm

It is true he did say 'it is still tough for me' but in the same sentence he referred to the women on the show. If he had broken up with the winner I don't think he wouldn't said it is still hard as the break up supposedly happened a week after the show ended. I interpreted the current tense as Chris getting confused about talking of the show in the present tense as it hadn't been aired yet. was the interview done during the filming of the show?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:13 pm

@Storybook
It was posted June 8 but not sure when it was taped. If the FRC was supposedly the 2nd, could it be referring to the break up with F1?

I don't know.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:24 pm

i still can't believe he and his f1 broke up only after 1 week after filming?!?!?! just seems weird and crazy to me - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Pinkgirl wrote:All in all I am sure going on the show and being a part of it must be incredibly hard keeping yourself in check. Even if the spoiler is true it has to be hard to make it together, I do believe in love at first site but honestly that doesn't happen everyday. So if it is true the spoiler , I can see it happening but I'm sure everyone learns something about themselves and takes it with them moving forward. I was a Lyndsey wisher. First time joining you wonderful people. I enjoyed all of you battling it out for your number one pick.

welcomebanner :Welcome

I too was teamlyndsey even though i do like Mik but i think her confidence just rubbed me the wrong way a little.....but either way i could see a love story with both of them! just looking forward to ATFR now to get some answers :gotcha:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:34 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i still can't believe he and his f1 broke up only after 1 week after filming?!?!?! just seems weird and crazy to me - jmo

agree unless he said that he made a mistake or he pick someone bc he was contracted to do it or bc he fell in love with Noah (joke)

but honestly it does not make sense.... maybe mik and Lindsey talked and a major hidous secret was shared

and maybe is it all a pack of BS and everyone is paying way too much attention about RS who knew that would generate traffic on his blog and pay his bills

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:39 pm

HEA wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:i still can't believe he and his f1 broke up only after 1 week after filming?!?!?! just seems weird and crazy to me - jmo

agree unless he said that he made a mistake or he pick someone bc he was contracted to do it or bc he fell in love with Noah (joke)

but honestly it does not make sense.... maybe mik and Lindsey talked and a major hidous secret was shared

and maybe is it all a pack of BS and everyone is paying way too much attention about RS who knew that would generate traffic on his blog and pay his bills

cantstopl well by the sound of it chris has probably spent more time with noah than his f1 !! j.k
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 86 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 73 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire