SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:43 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Wow baddy doesn't care about pandering to his overlords of this franchise??? Noooo. What hand will feed him then? Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

It's easy to do what you want and not have to pander when you've got an actual real life job :gotcha:
What is this cahhrazy talk? I think you're sick, girl. Go lie down :yes:

And I doubt there's any rivalry in their house, Jo would probably desert her own team to play on BBJ's laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by aviej Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:17 am

Can someone remind me how Jordan came to be on the show in the first place? He was a bit vague on it when I caught on. All I know is signed on like 9 days prior to filming. scratch
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:34 am

aviej wrote:Can someone remind me how Jordan came to be on the show in the first place? He was a bit vague on it when I caught on. All I know is signed on like 9 days prior to filming. scratch

Producers supposedly reached out to him just a couple of weeks before filming (they leaked his name in a Us Weekly article before he even officially said yes according to him) and he didn't officially agree until pretty much right before filming started. It's funny, for as much crap RS gave him, RS had said several times he had heard Jordan solely had interest in JoJo and that if the bachelorette was going to be someone else, he would have said no. It fits with the timing of when he officially signed on.. pretty much when it was common knowledge it was going to be JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:42 am

^^ That's what first gave me pause when he said Jordan was only doing it for fame. If it was only fame it shouldn't matter who the 'ette is. Yet he himself said Jordan only went because it was Jojo, and if it was Caila he wouldn't have gone.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:47 am

Jordan truly couldn't give less of a damn about the bachelor franchise and the people in it and it's humorous to me. Atta boy!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:49 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I mean most don't have one more less two or three.  

You do what you want when you popping peace

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:55 am

Thanks Ash! I figure they reached out to him because they wanted him to be the next Bachelor. I guess they didn't think that BBJ would allow himself to fall for JoJo and miss out on the "much coveted" spot of Bachelor Rolling Eyes You would think that for someone who has lived somewhat in the "shadow" of his brother that he may be insecure and want to compete and have the same fame as his brother. But yet, he was on the show for the sole purpose of finding love and that's all that he wanted and took away from the show. He continues to impress me everyday. The fact is, the more normal you are outside of the franchise, the more likely your relationship is to succeed. And so far, they're on the right track!

On another note, being outside of the US, can someone tell me typically how long does one need to book a venue for a wedding? I'm just curious as to whether these two are still shooting for a wedding this year or if they decided to take things more slowly.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:57 am

Look at the other tweet Jordan liked laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/ompad_24/status/816123984118943744

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:03 am

aviej wrote:Thanks Ash! I figure they reached out to him because they wanted him to be the next Bachelor. I guess they didn't think that BBJ would allow himself to fall for JoJo and miss out on the "much coveted" spot of Bachelor Rolling Eyes You would think that for someone who has lived somewhat in the "shadow" of his brother that he may be insecure and want to compete and have the same fame as his brother. But yet, he was on the show for the sole purpose of finding love and that's all that he wanted and took away from the show. He continues to impress me everyday.  The fact is, the more normal you are outside of the franchise, the more likely your relationship is to succeed. And so far, they're on the right track!

On another note, being outside of the US, can someone tell me typically how long does one need to book a venue for a wedding? I'm just curious as to whether these two are still shooting for a wedding this year or if they decided to take things more slowly.
I don't think he was on there looking for "love." I think he signed up for fun and excitement and to kiss a very beautiful girl and just ended up falling for her, for real. I don't think he was on there for anything more than a lark and didn't have any super secret ulterior motives for fame or his espn gig since he had that before the show.

It takes about a year to plan a normal wedding, considering the couple involved here, I bet they could do it in 6 months or less, with everything provided by vendors in exchange for free promotion.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandy24 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:19 am

I agree the reason probably why the producers reached out and casts him because they probably could've seen him as the next bachelor, I mean just look at him he's just smoking hot and girls go gaga for him.

Vandy24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:20 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Look at the other tweet Jordan liked laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/ompad_24/status/816123984118943744

YES. Also a Packer writer asked him, "who's your NFL MVP" probably in hopes to garner a Aaron response, instead Jordan responded Larry Culpepper, the old man from the Dr. Pepper commercial. Love it JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 24 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:56 am

CH golfed with Jordan's brother a couple of weeks prior to Jordan being announced as a contestant. I always thought that got the ball rolling even though CH said he had no idea Jordan was being cast after golfing with his brother.

Whatever the reason, it worked out to his advantage and I'm sure he's glad he agreed to be on the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

+20
Mgrissom
bleuberry
Ladybug82
everly
mprssdbyu