SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:00 pm

^^^
I think it's just a cheeky show reference.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:05 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
I think it's just a cheeky show reference.

Oh, I'm sure it is, but wouldn't it be hilarious if they hired one during the SHV? I remember Jillian saying she and Ed got bored during their SHV and they would make up games and she would dive down to the bottom of the pool getting rocks that Ed was tossing in there. Nick might be recreating the moment where he fell for her after she told him off because of the antics at the bouncy castle. Personally, I would love something like that, but I can be a little strange.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:45 am

Speaking of SHV boredom, I have to wonder if the participants go absolutely stir crazy at times not being able to go anywhere. I mean I get that the point of it all is to be able to see each other and spend quality time together while you cannot be seen publicly  but I would go nuts. Both Nick and Vanessa seem very fun loving and outgoing so not being able to go anywhere must be challenging. Of course maybe that is why Chef Nick is cooking large amounts of food, alot of it Italian food,  every couple weeks laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:31 am

Look at him looking at her giggling
EXCLUSIVE: Vanessa & Nick's one-on-one date is a real stomach turner on next week's @BachelorABC! See the promo: http://et.tv/2jpR1qC
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 C2BvFCmUUAYOOwK
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:45 am

There's the magic we've all been waiting for... He is smitten.

Last edited by OnePromise on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:47 am

Can someone upload the video. I can't view it.

Thank you.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:49 am

I must be looking at the clip with rose colored glasses on! He's so tender with her when she's not feeling well. And she run over to him and they kissed... it seems to me they are already very familiar with each other and he kissed her on her forehead....so sweet....Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Img_0546

Source http://www.etonline.com/tv/207425_exclusive_vanessa_first_date_with_nick_is_every_girl_nightmare_new_bachelor_promo_don_t_puke/

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:56 am

Awww, he's very attentive to her during her motion sickness.It takes someone special to hold the puke bag while you empty your stomach. He didn't even flinch.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:59 am

They do seem very close already. Familiar even. He is literally petting her neck while she is sick. And the greeting kiss lift combo...that's usually reserved for F3 dates. I can see why the producers waited until the last minute to give their relationship much of the spotlight.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:00 am

Anyone else notice someone cleaning up in the background while he holds the barf bag for her? Wonder if she already puked in real life or if it's unrelated.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:06 am

I see a completely different Nick with her. He's so gentle and sweet with her. It's clear to me it was always going to be Vanessa. heartbeat

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 B7RzBhq
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 1iq4mfI
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 VTqFiTw
http://www.etonline.com/tv/207425_exclusive_vanessa_first_date_with_nick_is_every_girl_nightmare_new_bachelor_promo_don_t_puke/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:12 am

awwww Nick is smitten and it's written all over his face, IMO. No way he can hide it. With everyone else so far on the show I think he looks like he is just going through the motions and almost uncomfortable and stiff. With Vanessa there is a natural and ease between them like they've known each other forever and their chemistry is undeniable to me.

This is what I expected all along... that Nick knew the moment he met Vanessa and said she is a keeper and yet has to make the show, but to me it was quite obvious night one that Nick was wowed by Vanessa and no one else came close. Seeing the clip of them on their date just confirms that for me. I can't wait to watch them together and falling in love beatingheart

http://www.etonline.com/tv/207425_exclusive_vanessa_first_date_with_nick_is_every_girl_nightmare_new_bachelor_promo_don_t_puke/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon