SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:30 pm

My Top 4 this week are…

1. Vanessa, 29: It’s going to take a LOT for me to bump Vanessa from this spot. Her 1-on-1 was the most touching and real date I think I’ve ever seen on this show, and I’ve been watching this stuff for a looooong time. From the zero-gravity kisses to the way Nick gazed at her while she vomited (!) to the authentic and vulnerability-inducing conversation they shared over “dinner,” I just can’t picture Nick with anyone else at this point. You could see him soaking in these moments, imprinting them in his memory. Oh and have I mentioned I love Vanessa? She’s naturally gorgeous (I love how little makeup she wears) and sweet, but also nobody’s fool; she doesn’t take any poop, as evidenced by her confronting Nick about Corinne at the end of the episode. My favorite part of this was when she rightfully said, “I’m not judging Corinne, I’m judging your actions.” VANESSA STAYS.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/bachelor-sharleen-joynt-episode-3/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm so interested seeing where it goes with Nick snd Vanessa, but IMO he's a goner, it's a done deal. He was in awe of her IMO. I loved their adult, real conversation.

I'm so looking forward to Vanessa confront Nick, she hits so many points with him, and shows him, that she knows her own value, and isn't there for any bull****

I agree @Cocoasneeze, Nick's face said it all IMO - it's game over already!  Their connection seemed so well established on their date I'm wondering what they left out of the earlier episodes?  That didn't feel like a first date to me.  I felt like I was watching two people who were already very intimate.  

Like, Nick seriously meant it when he said he didn't care that she was puking.  You could tell that he did. not. care.  He just wanted to take care of her.  And the way she leaned into him and arched her neck while kissing, exposing her throat.  That's body language for trust and desire if ever I saw it.  

I think this kind of connection is going to be very hard for the editors/TPTB to 'hide' and they're going to have to play up any hint of insecurities/jealousy Vanessa experiences, eg when she said she she felt like leaving in the last ep.  I hope they didn't deliberately orchestrate situations to upset her!  

Personally, I don't care for smoke and mirrors and I don't want or need a suspenseful ending.  I feel like I am watching two people fall genuinely in love here, and it's great.  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:26 am

Cila51290 wrote:I'm starting to think Vanessa fell hard early on and whatever conflict she had with the other women in the house was because she was scared to lose her Nicky! She definitely isn't scared to speak her mind and having confrontations. I think she didn't really care to make friends in the house besides Dani M and was truly just there for Nick.

I totally agree. What I love about them so far is they both seem totally into each other and giddy with one another. If Vanessa's issues pertain mainly to her focus on Nick and somehow rubs others the wrong way then so be it. I can't complain about a woman being there solely intent on the lead and a possible future with them. One thing I loved about Nick is he was unapologetically focused on the lead in both his seasons, not on what the others thought of him because of it. If Vanessa is the female version of Nick in that sense then all the better! It would be a perfect full circle climax to Nick's storyline if the woman he eventually picks is someone who is in it for him even at the potential cost of popularity as was his case the two Bachelorette seasons.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:36 am

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Image79

Jaimie's IG story (source in SC)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:37 am

I love everything about Vanessa and Nick together. I've always wanted Nick to choose someone like Sharleen and pre-season thought Vanessa had so many of those same qualities and since watching I am even more convinced Nick has found his perfect match in Vanessa! #meantobe heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:51 am

That date was so sweet. I hate to ship something that may only last a few months. I'm also not really a fan of Nick. Decisions decisions... laugh out loud

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:54 am

As a Nick chick since Andi's season, I'm very glad to watch his date with Vanessa. We got to see those puppy eyes with sparkles again! And many of his best qualities showed in this date, caring, loving, sensitive and not afraid to be vulnerable. Awww, this is the Nick that I've always love.

I think, it doesn't matter how big a famewhore Nick has become (which I don't think he is one, just saying as many people thought it so), he is still a normal human being desires to love and be loved. It really only needs one and only one.

I hope and do think Vanessa is the one, she seems to be the woman he has been looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:55 am

There will be a wedding so I am enjoying this ride to the end.  IMHOAA laugh out loud laugh out loud.  I just hope Fleiss show us that wedding.  Afterall we have been loyal. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

If it lasts, it lasts; if it doesn't, it doesn't... and while it sounds odd, I am good either way as there's no guarantees in life or relationships, IMO, no matter the odds and will still enjoy the ride and watching their love story unfold.

That said, it actually won't surprise me at all if the relationship lasts because when it comes to Nick, I have learned to never say never and to never underestimate Nick. If anyone can overcome the odds of this show, IMO, it is Nick. And Vanessa seems a lot like him IMO so with her as an equal by his side, IMO the sky (outer space?) is the limit. So I am cheering for Vanessa and Nick to have a lifelong romance and to do it their way - whatever they decide that to be.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:13 am

reason wrote:There will be a wedding so I am enjoying this ride to the end.  IMHOAA laugh out loud laugh out loud.  I just hope Fleiss show us that wedding.  Afterall we have been loyal. laugh out loud

Oh, my loyalty runs so deep. giggling

I will enjoy what I'm seeing now and see what the future holds. Based on what I saw last night, I'm so hopeful for Nick and Vanessa.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:45 am

If they actually make and there is a wedding, I do not see how MF would not air it. I mean it's Nick. Four seasons of Nick. If this does end up being the full redemption of Nick with his own happily ever after, I think they would want to capitalize on that and I fully expect to see Andi and Kaitlyn with Shawn at the wedding. The last two, one pissed off and one drunk and pissed off.

A girl can dream.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:07 am

Jumping to far into the future for me. I'm also constantly wondering why people expect the marriage soon after the show (like a year, or 2)? Is this some social conformity that people get married after that period of time after the "engagement"? This is just me being interested, since I come from the culture where people are so called "engaged" for 4, 5, 6 years before getting married and they simply call it "a relationship". It seems to me like in USA after the engagement it goes straight to planning the wedding ... while for "my folks" engagement is more of a promise of a serious relationship, that may indicate people want to live together, but not "set a date" kind of event.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon