SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:40 pm

laugh out loud how many shows has Mr I'm not looking for fame been on?

IMO if he never worried about Nick for one second of his life, he might still be engaged to his original can't wait to get married and have three kids fiance.

@Kashathediva - now I want pizza. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Wait. BOR is hosting an ATFR party with Nick as the lead and is receiving his own 5 more minutes of fame, but doesn't worry or think about Nick.
sell that one to yo momma cause she's the only one on planet Earth to buy it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 pm

dadlife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 30 3806527698 oh yeah that too! You can't make this crap up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Not only does he not worry about Nick, but he didn't watch Nick either.  laugh out loud

But has no problem profiting off of and talking about Nick and has had 2 relationships that went belly up because he was a moron, IMO, but also had Nick intertwined in them.  Coincidence?  I think no.  Only brought out his insecurities and trust issues even more and faster, IMO.

The more he talks the more I laugh out loud laugh out loud.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Right? You can't make this chit up.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:34 pm

This d-bag never ceases to amaze me. I don't care what dim bulb Amanda told him in Mexico, an adult would realise that a divorced person can't just move their kids across the country on a whim. What the heck, seriously? They deserve to live near BOTH their parents, screw mommy's new controlling bf. How unbelievably selfish of him to even think about moving those kids let alone expect it. Blows my mind. If it's so complicated then move on! He clearly likes those kids more than their mother anyway. Just find someone single and free of any responsibilities and make your own fgs. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Lauren and Amanda are back at it, IMO:

@LaurenBushnell3: People who talk about prayer and recite inspirational quotes left & right yet call women whores, sluts, and other HORRIBLE names, GO AWAY.

@amandastantonnn: @theyearofelan @LaurenBushnell3 live laugh love

I know Josh has used that little phrase before that Amanda just tweeted. This is one giant freaking circus that is never ending IMO. Can Amanda and Josh not be civil for more than a day or two at a time? Can Lauren not stay out of it? Yuck all around.

Amanda just tweeted this out too laugh out loud
https://twitter.com/amandastantonnn/status/841728403539599360

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:48 pm

I thought he was private and didn't like talking about his relationships? Why is he still talking about this? Why is he always so down on Nick and liking negative tweets about him if he's never worried one second of his life about him? Seems like he's everywhere now and only ever talking about his relationship and Nick. JMO.

ETA: @Ash2214 omg what a mess. Can't these folks be adults just once? no no
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:00 pm

If the issue in the relationship with Amanda is her moving east so he can have mommy close by, both might want to consider swinging by a lawyer's office for some legal advice. Even if Amanda was willing (foolishly imo) to uproot her kids from their life, legally the parent with physical\residential custody doesn't get to just move the kids thousands of miles away from the other parent to pursue a relationship. He such an azz imo to think those children should be deprived of the ability to regularly see their father and have a relationship with him so Josh can be more comfy on his home turf.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Am I the only one who is curious about Amanda's side? She really hasn't talked to any outlets when I'm sure she's had the chance. Josh has talked to Us weekly and people multiple times but Amanda has kept hush. I know they were together but I don't believe a word josh says tbh and would actually be interested to know Amanda's view of what's going on. Lauren usually doesn't get involved in drama so she must really hate the guy

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:13 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Lauren and Amanda are back at it, IMO:

@LaurenBushnell3: People who talk about prayer and recite inspirational quotes left & right yet call women whores, sluts, and other HORRIBLE names, GO AWAY.

@amandastantonnn: @theyearofelan @LaurenBushnell3 live laugh love

I know Josh has used that little phrase before that Amanda just tweeted. This is one giant freaking circus that is never ending IMO. Can Amanda and Josh not be civil for more than a day or two at a time? Can Lauren not stay out of it? Yuck all around.

Amanda just tweeted this out too laugh out loud
https://twitter.com/amandastantonnn/status/841728403539599360

They all add their reinforcements in the war of the Roses. Momma can't stay out of it either with her following and unfollowing.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:24 pm

It's clear IMO that everyone in Amanda's life thinks this relationship is a mess. I don't think I've seen any of her friends say anything supportive about it, except saying they want her to be happy. I just don't understand why she won't quit him once and for all. She's been through this already with her ex, she should know better.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove