SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:09 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Did Mills imply that a Bachelorette will be allowed to go on DWTS moving forward? Did he say anything indirectly snarky about Kaitlyn?

For what I gathered he likes Kaitlyn. He wasn't overly snarky towards her. He really just said it was bad timing and they were afraid of it killing two relationships in back-to-back seasons.
Ok thanks.

I believe him..but I don't. His reasoning makes sense, but then again, why haven't other Bachelorettes gone on the show?
Yeah, I agree with this, especially considering there have been other bachelorettes that had been confirmed to be contestants by People Magazine and by E! News, which are incredibly reliable, and then they suddenly aren't on. Also, the last few bachelorettes have larger followings than the last few bachelors per their social media pages. 

Regardless, Kaitlyn just needs to let it go at this point. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by dina Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:04 pm

Exactly, how about JOJO? I appreciate kaitlyn for speaking her mind and i agree that she whines a lot but thats who she is.
She screwed up her season but i think ABC punished her enough, they did not pay her after that and did not let her see shawn until the people magazine photo shoot. She screwed up so bad but its not like ABCs rating came down or anything, they still got what they wanted.
What really made me sad is that K&S basically begged Mike to let her be part of DWTS and in response Mike said "Shawn should be your only passion" like seriously?!!
Source:
http://www.etonline.com/news/211846_kaitlyn_bristowe_explains_why_bachelor_creator_mike_fleiss_wouldnt_allow_her_on_dancing_with_the_stars/

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
umngirl wrote:

For what I gathered he likes Kaitlyn. He wasn't overly snarky towards her. He really just said it was bad timing and they were afraid of it killing two relationships in back-to-back seasons.
Ok thanks.

I believe him..but I don't. His reasoning makes sense, but then again, why haven't other Bachelorettes gone on the show?
Yeah, I agree with this, especially considering there have been other bachelorettes that had been confirmed to be contestants by People Magazine and by E! News, which are incredibly reliable, and then they suddenly aren't on. Also, the last few bachelorettes have larger followings than the last few bachelors per their social media pages. 

Regardless, Kaitlyn just needs to let it go at this point. JMO
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:33 pm

So the Bachelors even get to choose which post season show they want to do?!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:38 pm

:laugh out loud:@ Shawn should be your only passion giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:39 pm

I agree with Kaitlyn on this one, but I think she's speaking out for her own selfish reasons. But beside that fact, The Bachelorette's DO get treated on a lesser level than The Bachelors, and that's not fair IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:So the Bachelors even get to choose which post season show they want to do?!

This is the first I've ever seen where they were given a choice and I'm not sure I believe it.

Sean got offered DWTS, took it, and then go the own show offer. He's the only I know about.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 42 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 42 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:So the Bachelors even get to choose which post season show they want to do?!

That stuck out to me too. So if we are to believe Kaitlyn, Ben knew (and chose!) to do HEA even before his show finished airing and before DWTS started and he was effectively ruled out of that cast? I don't know... I think K is projecting a bit here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:58 pm

From a "it's all about the relationship" standpoint, it makes more sense for the Ettes to do Dancing. There is a good month and a half between their finale and the beginning of the fall season of DWTS where they can focus a bit on their partner. The male leads jump right in to the spring season. 

Also, the Ettes have a MUCH better track record with getting a lasting relationship than the dudes too. They should be rewarded for this. I mean, we went how many years with just Trista the success? Then we got Ashley and Des, and now Kaitlyn and JoJo probably too. Plus, many female leads have had longer relationships and actually put in the old college try. On the male side, we have Sean and Jason, and maybe Ben but that's on the fence. Otherwise we've got like 15ish former male leads that are basically there for the wrong reasons and/or chose with their p*nis. I've really enjoyed the last two Bach seasons, but that's weird for me. Typically, I think the females churn out MUCH better seasons. Definitely higher quality television. The female leads deserve a lot more respect, for sure.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:01 pm

^Ben had stated that he was approached about his own show right after ATFR and it wasn't the right timing. He must have kept doors open and friendly because they signed on for the show in July. If we are to believe Ben's words he could have potentially said no to Dwts (no one knows if he was ever officially asked) and HEA right after his season stopped airing.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:

That stuck out to me too. So if we are to believe Kaitlyn, Ben knew (and chose!) to do HEA even before his show finished airing and before DWTS started and he was effectively ruled out of that cast? I don't know... I think K is projecting a bit here.

I don't think kaitlyn is lying since she is friend with both ben and lauren. They just recently started the whole HEA shows.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:28 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I agree with Kaitlyn on this one, but I think she's speaking out for her own selfish reasons. But beside that fact, The Bachelorette's DO get treated on a lesser level than The Bachelors, and that's not fair IMO.
To be honest, we live in a world where Most people are selfish (not all but most) in some extent. Some show it to your face and others don't. I also don't understand what she can get out of it , her contract will be up soon and she can do whatever she wants.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:32 pm

hae1001 wrote:Ben has said they didn't agree to do the show until over the summer. He said they were first offered it after his season ended it but turned it down because they needed time for their relationship to develop post show and then when the offer came back around they decided to do it. I think Kaitlyn was just trying to build her case. However I agree that bachelorettes should get more opportunities as well.

but thats what she is saying IMO. Ben himself rejected DWTS and decided to do HEA after couple of months. Producers don't give these opportunities to bachelorettes and also take away the opportunities from them.Bachelors can do whatever make them HAPPY but not bachelorettes. We know same thing happened to jojo as well.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa