SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:55 pm

I'm just sick of guys dragging women along for years with the promise of commitment, only to never get there, wasting important child bearing years of theirs. Shawn can start a family now or in 10 years. Not the case for us. I see it play out in my friends circle and it's emotionally draining and sad to see. Reminds me of what Kiptyn put Tenley through.

Kaitlyn's long been hinting in her podcast that she feels neglected. I feel bad for her, and it seems to go beyond simply getting married.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:58 pm

Exactly @Aria & @Bleuberry. I hate this stuff and I’ve also seen it so many freaking times. And if she’s such an unmanageable handful for him, don’t know why he’d buy a massive house with her, have her move to Nashville for him and faux-build a life. Just breakup with her, don’t drag her along for 3 years. Now she’s going to have to start from square 1 finding a mate and husband at 33.

Is Kevin W still single?? I can see it!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:10 pm

I guess I'm in the minority. If after a year maybe two, and no wedding, it would be see ya. I wouldn't let it drag if it was that important to me, she has allowed it to brew to this point IMO. IDK He obviously has hesitations, I'd like to know why. One thing is for sure, I wouldn't be crying the blues on SM. I find that incredibly tacky IMHO.

Interesting conversations. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't blame Shawn for anything, because I don't know his side of the story. The promises IMO made 3 years ago were based on what he knew and felt for her. There have been plenty of couples promising the world at the time of the FRC. People change, perhaps she's changed, perhaps there are issue's he's just not happy about, maybe he's not feeling the same as he did 3 yrs ago and is trying to make it work, maybe she's hot headed and just wants to get married yesterday and is being unreasonable about other matters. Who knows.

I think Shawn has matured much more than k has in the last couple of years.

:yes:  everything said within the bubble and shortly after was based on them knowing very little about each other.  Because Shawn doesn’t share to the degree Kaitlyn does,  no idea  
I find it challenging to know how much weight to put on Kaitlyn’s SM as she appears to be, as she herself has said, an in the moment person so a thing said one day can change into a different thing the next. She appears to define real & raw as unfiltered whereas I think a person can be authentic while still maintaining a decorum of privacy.
As to what she posts about her relationship, from my POV it is a series of digital tell all pages in draft. IMO it takes a certain type of partner to feel comfortable with that degree of sharing with strangers and with a gf intentionally bringing a village into their relationship.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:18 pm

@Alanna I was totally thinking of Kevin/Kaitlyn as a possibility when he did her podcast! I think he's single-ish.

@GuardianAngel I think his hesitations just come from his parents' divorce, from what he's said in old podcasts. He's only had one other relationship and it lasted 7 years. Wouldn't be surprised if it ended because Shawn wouldn't marry her either. I really don't think it has anything to do with Kaitlyn, as he always expresses shock and confusion in interviews when he hears that people think they're having issues. I'm with you, though, I'd totally leave after 2 years if a guy still hadn't proposed (or re-proposed!). Guess the whole begging/ultimatum/fake breakup thing worked for Jilly and Melissa though, so maybe there's hope! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:24 pm

Shawn had a 7-year relationship that went nowhere before the show, so at this point I tend to think that's just what he does. I'm no fan of Kaitlyn, but she didn't hide who she was on the show and Shawn was loving it then, so I'm not sure I can blame her for his loss of interest. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:58 pm

IMO a man can't drag a woman along for any amount of time if the woman doesn't let herself be drugged (dragged?). You get my point. laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 79 Samuel10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 79 Samuel10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 79 Family10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 79 Samuel15Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 79 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:03 pm

IMO, regardless of the real situation between them, and I think it’s more than a couple issues, the bottom line is he is not ready.
So, if K is not able to deal with that then she needs to put on big girl panties and move on.
I know personally, I would never want to marry someone that wasn’t all in. Really what gal wants that?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:08 pm

I just think regardless of your feelings towards Kait, I don't see how this situation is in any way her fault. Shawn's the one that changed. Kaitlyn's still as obsessively in love with him as she always was but he doesn't act the same with her that he used to (at least from what I've seen). He used to dote on her and was super romantic and would do little things all the time to make her feel special and again from what I've seen those things no longer happen. Shawn's the one who went on the show and made all these professions, including asking her to marry him. Kaitlyn's never made her desire to get married and have a family a secret and in terms of things Shawn's said, he used to be right there with her. Now it's years later, she's 33, and I think she just feels stuck. Their relationship isn't moving forward, in fact I think she's said she feels like they're moving backwards. She's not wrong to want more, because that's what he promised her. This doesn't make Shawn a bad guy but I think he's taken her for granted lately.

Also this speculation is happening on multiple different platforms and something I keep seeing is people throwing Shawn's burgeoning career (bc of his gym) in Kait's face as if he's moving forward and she's doing nothing with her life which I find completely unfair. She has TWO podcasts, her scrunchie line, last year she was travelling to Canada every week to do bachcan aftershows, & I saw somewhere that she has a wine brand coming out at some point, like she's got things going on too. Plus where would Shawn be without Kait. City Strong is kinda the launching point for his gym and Kait was a huge part of that. Shawn was not exactly a Peter Kraus after his season. He wasn't very popular or well liked, and he doesn't have a very outgoing personality. But Kait was there at all of his events, promoting with him, dj-ing, making the workouts fun, at one point she was the draw. He's obviously very hardworking but lets not forget the impact being Kait's F1 has had on his career.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:21 pm

@ReneeM perfectly said!!! Ugh girl you’re so awesome!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:26 pm

@ReneeM 10000%. It's like when a man finds success and 2 seconds later leaves the woman who was there all along after she helped make his dreams a reality. Kinda shiitty and I'm trying not to hate on Shawn but I'm annoyed laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:26 pm

Maybe they’ve both changed in ways that don’t make them as compatible as they once were. It takes 2 people to have a relationship and if they break they both will have some fault. JMO

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 79 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 79 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa