SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:How convenient they managed to get together again for work laugh out loud.
Ye of little faith laugh out loud No but really, I don't know why I think pretty much everyone is a fake couple generally but I actually believe these two!! I'll keep buying what they're selling until something changes my mind.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:15 pm

I believe in them too. Or maybe I just really want them to make it?
I think they're a great match, if Robert keeps his patience and Becca gives him the reassurance then I definitely see them going on a longer route.
I also think Becca slowed down her SM because she has realised that she has given enough teasers and stuff and in order for it to work she needs to calm down. Hopefully it stays that way IMO
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:08 pm

I'm surprised people actually buy into them as legit. They have "forcing a franchise couple brand" written all over them to me. laugh out loud no idea
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:15 pm

I don't know. I think to some level they have to be legitimate. What are they going on? 6-8 months together officially without including their summer situation? If it was solely for business, they're going on a good amount of length of time to be faking it. If either one of them was ever spotted with another person or doing something someone in a relationship shouldn't be doing, it would be all over social media and given Becca's popularity, probably in some tabloid. 

I think it's exactly what it looks like to me. They like each other. They care about each other. They have fun. It's not all that serious and they're just going with the flow. I think Robert is good for her and I think they're having fun. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:23 pm

@Ash2214, I think your spec is the closest to reality and I'm going to subscribe to it too Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 15 4256136633 :yes:

They're like friends with bennies almost, chill and fun and not seeing anyone else but also not super serious/engaged, etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:30 pm

I've seen them be affectionate in front of Becca's parents and siblings more than once. That's some next level faking, if so. laugh out loud

They just seem like a normal dating couple to me. They've only been official for 5 months.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:35 pm

I don't think they are like full out faking. But I definitely think they are forcing some kind of relationship/brand because why date someone not in the franchise when you can promote a franchise brand? laugh out loud Real, but business. They both benefit.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:46 pm

I tend to think Robert is all in this relationship, and Becca is just trying to figure out what junk food to eat next, oh and Hi Robert, yes he's in this IG as well.

She annoys the heck out of me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:36 pm

I agree that Robert is perhaps all in. Because, sacrificing sex these days in a relationship is a real task apparently. However, I would say that it is easier to date within the franchise. You have someone who has had a similar experience as you, and you are less suspicious of their genuine motives because you are both a product of the same. Dating outside of the franchise (at least someone totally new and not someone from your past) is harder, IMO. Yes they are D-list celebrities but they do bring a measure of notoriety/fame for being on the franchise. And it is easier to question someone's motives - are they with me because of the fame/exposure or do they genuinely like me as a person, IMO. I think that is why the the Bach alums date within their "pool" by and large, as incestuous as it may appear at times. JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:04 pm

aviej wrote:I agree that Robert is perhaps all in. Because, sacrificing sex these days in a relationship is a real task apparently. However, I would say that it is easier to date within the franchise. You have someone who has had a similar experience as you, and you are less suspicious of their genuine motives because you are both a product of the same. Dating outside of the franchise (at least someone totally new and not someone from your past) is harder, IMO. Yes they are D-list celebrities but they do bring a measure of notoriety/fame for being on the franchise. And it is easier to question someone's motives - are they with me because of the fame/exposure or do they genuinely like me as a person, IMO. I think that is why the the Bach alums date within their "pool" by and large, as incestuous as it may appear at times. JMO.

Yeah, and it's not only having a similar experience and some amount of fame, it's also what they do for a living. I would assume it's a lot easier to maintain a relationship when both are in a similar line of work or "work". I mean take Robert for example. Because of his profession, he's constantly on the phone arranging things and regularly going on trips to tropical locations with a bunch of gorgeous bikini-clad women. I'd imagine it's not so easy to find a regular woman with a regular job, who's totally fine with staying back home while he's off somewhere having fun with a selection of hot young women. Someone like Becca, who's also making a living off SM and marketing and is able to travel and work with him, just makes sense. They can share all these cool experiences instead of one of them sitting at home getting jealous and resentful. JMO.

I don't think they're just together out of convenience either though. They have an obvious connection IMO. Every time Robert is asked what he loves about Becca, he mentions her "amazing personality" and that's what it's about at the end of the day, enjoying each other's company and being able to laugh together. Add to that obvious physical attraction and it's a pretty good foundation. Robert is obviously more romantic as a person than Becca, which Becca herself has mentioned several times, but I haven't seen Robert complaining. I can relate to Becca's situation so much, since I'm not much of a romantic either and I was single for a very long time, so by the time did get into a relationship it was an adjustment. When you're always by yourself you become pretty independent out of necessity and probably a bit self-centered as well. If you've gone like 10 years without having to take anyone else into consideration in your daily life, it's something that does take a bit of learning. That's one of the things Becca's referring to when she's praising Robert's patience, and I get it. I'm sure they'll find a balance over time if they're committed enough to each other. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:06 pm

Did Robert and Becca get into a fight/break up over the course of the last day or two? He deleted most of his pics with her off IG.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:33 pm

Did he only delete pics of her? Maybe he was just deleting some posts in general and some of their pics were included no idea . He still has the most recent one (unless there's another one I'm missing) from fiji up, and they were just at coachella together. Plus, I'd expect that petty behaviour more out of Becca than Robert tbh. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12