SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:49 am

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. I have not seen his earnings. That may be the determinant. Because we don't see his stuff, does not mean he is not succeeding in his own right.

He is doing well for himself as far as I can tell. He sold his first company when he was 26 and now he's a partner at Vampped. He doesn't even do any shilling unless you count Vampped stuff which is his legit job and lately Freeletics, though he uses the hashtag #partner for those so maybe it's another legit job. I fail to see what Becca would add to his earnings.

In any case, I find the idea of this being a business partnership absurd. If you follow them at all then you can tell Robert adores her and I really don't see Becca as this horrible person who'd deliberately lead someone on. It took her months to even make things official because she was afraid of losing the friendship. She also could've been Chris's F1 if she wanted to IMO, but she stayed true to herself. And besides she had a million followers before Robert even came into the picture thanks to her own personality. Being single didn't seem like much of a handicap. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:55 am

^^ Her million follower may be to certain extent by her personality but IMO huge credit should be given to her friendship with her Best friend who was a bachelerotte. I used to follow Becca and I have seen her number of followers always rising very quickly whenever she used to post picture of herself and her best friend.JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:57 am

Robert isn't having sex in order to be with Becca, no man would sign up for that business partnership regardless of the opportunies that come with it IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:15 am

Wasn't Becca best good friends with Kaitlyn? I seem to remember Becs glomming on to her before JoJo came along.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:17 am

sosleepy wrote:Wasn't Becca best good friends with Kaitlyn? I seem to remember Becs glomming on to her before JoJo came along.

Yup, and Whitney. She was on a run of latching onto the lead or F1 there for awhile.

jMOAA

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 87b72b10 Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 86669110 Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:22 am

^^ Damn. That's marketing genius next level. We should give this one more credit. Stealth. Attach yourself to the winners and leads and you are certain to gain many of those followers. 

I can't take her relationship with what's his name seriously yet. It seems like total PR. It's just too OTT and made for IG.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:29 am

Simon21 wrote:^^ Her million follower may be to certain extent by her personality but IMO huge credit should be given to her friendship with her Best friend who was a bachelerotte. I used to follow Becca   and I have seen her number of followers always rising very quickly whenever she used to post picture of herself and her best friend.JMO

That may be so, but it doesn't change the fact that she was doing just fine while single. If she thinks a relationship is suddenly a must, then I would think finding a real and lasting one would be more worthwhile than faking one with a guy who was on the show years ago and who most can hardly remember. I think her followers would be happy to see her with anyone. But in any case, I see nothing fake between them.

BTW, it's funny how people were saying that she must be going after Rachel next when she commented on her IG, because lately I've seen Rachel commenting on Becca's pics all the time.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:37 am

^^ She has? Do you know on what pictures? I searched the likes and didn't see Rachel in any of the recent pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:43 am

The most recent one the latest. Though it's from her private account, if that is her account that is and not some faker.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:53 am

I don't think that's Rachel - none of her friends/family members are following that account. That comment also doesn't sound like Rachel, from what I've seen from her comments from her public account.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:56 am

I like Robert but haven't warmed to Becca in the least. I think he could do better but it's his life. Maybe being with him will help her to mature but wouldn't hold my breath.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:03 am

Lara wrote:I don't think that's Rachel - none of her friends/family members are following that account. That comment also doesn't sound like Rachel, from what I've seen from her comments from her public account.

Plus she doesn't even follow herself on that account from her public account. I agree, not her.

I'm not sold the Becca/Robert relationship is totally for real. And the overly staged photos they share are just OTT.

JMOAA

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 87b72b10 Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 86669110 Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12