SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:02 pm

Hi  does everyone think the unexpected date maybe Rachael due to Vanessa and Nick connection too obvious on their next 1-1?  The previews of the date are more sexually/intimate than all other dates imo. Given his frustrated announcement to the women I think V and N will put 110% into their date to ensure still on track. I also wonder if nick's cruising through the session as per CH interview is due to Nick only putting true effort/feelings in V and to a lesser extent Rachael. He seems to go through the motions with the others. Although thought his date with kristina was great but short in viewing time. All my thoughts and options

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:07 pm

I would say Rachel too, since she had her 1 on 1 not long ago, while Dani M and Vanessa were "back on his radar" since the beginning.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:03 pm

Since I can't imagine Vanessa's date being a last minute decision..I am going to say that it's Danielle M's date that ends up making Nick turn the corner..he probably is really upset at sending her home since RS said she is devastated & takes it very hard...I cannot imagine the date with Rachel really being that much of an impact since he let's her go even before F2..that only leaves Dani M as a last minute 1on1 choice..

Also his date with Vanessa is so sexy looking & he seems all over her, so I think he may start to realize his feelings are strong for her & maybe they impact him so much that he has trouble on the remaining date & the next 1 on 1..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:16 pm

^I've been waiting for this 1 on 1 date ever since the previews came out. I agree it does look like a sexy date. Plus that red bikini and the way Nick was kissing her :fanningfan
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:18 pm

No way nick ends up alone. If he did, they would want it to be a shock and would instead be playing up all the great connections and how happy he is now.

I think the date Chris is referring to will be the Danielle date. Sending her home and supposedly how hard she takes it may really shake him again. I think it's after that we see him leaning over the railing.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Can someone post the preview for next week episode on here? thanks Smiley
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:23 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Can someone post the preview for next week episode on here? thanks Smiley

The only one I know of is the one of Corrine going to his hotel room. That's it.

I really don't think we are going to see the previews to the dates. The press release literally says nothing about what dates happen in Bimini at all.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:48 am

Maybe Dani leaves on her own and Nick doesn't break up with her...and instead she breaks up with him? That would certain rock him. Like, he can't be on cruise control if the women start leaving on their own.

I'm also curious to see also if they ever show any type of disagreement between Rachel and Vanessa. I'm thinking they have to, but it seems like they edited it out of the last episode so....

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:11 am

Lisa wrote:Since I can't imagine Vanessa's date being a last minute decision..I am going to say that it's Danielle M's date that ends up making Nick turn the corner..he probably is really upset at sending her home since RS said she is devastated & takes it very hard...I cannot imagine the date with Rachel really being that much of an impact since he let's her go even before F2..that only leaves Dani M as a last minute 1on1 choice..

Also his date with Vanessa is so sexy looking & he seems all over her, so I think he may start to realize his feelings are strong for her & maybe they impact him so much that he has trouble on the remaining date & the next 1 on 1..

I'm of two minds as to how much we are going to see of Vanessa and Nick passion on epi 7.  
Sheesh, my anticipation of her finally unlocking the vault of her desire is likely only second to Nick's anticipation. giggling
1-1 dinner portion dimly lit, nothing from the bride GD cocktail party, dimly lit snippet from WI GD, quick glimpse at v-ball GD.  hissyfit  I have a theory.  I don't think Vanessa is concerned with what people in general think but on the 1-1 she said her grandfather was with her on this journey and that she liked Nick's respect for family; she gave Nick a scrapbook from staff and students and was shown in her intro vid conducting a class with the theme "love" and posts a lot of IG stories/snapchat with students - I think she has been restraining herself from pouncing on Nick (yes, I think she wants to and wants him to likewise be uninhibited) but because of an awareness that she has of her adult special needs students watching, and in a sense learning about relationships through her experience, IMO she has been keeping Nick on a rather tight sexual leash.  I also think they are both very highly passionate people who have the capacity to get lost in moments so being on camera has the potential to be :uptonogood  Not sure she is ready to succumb or override her inner voice but maybe yes as she is about to introduce Nick to family as a potential "forever" and thus far they have covered a lot of ground like communication, affection, caring, honesty, managing disagreements, patience, compromise, acceptance ... the hold out is sustained/enhanced sexual chemistry IMO
Should be interesting.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:39 am

the 'extra date' thing seems like hype to me. At F6 several times they have had 3 1/1 dates plus group date for recent examples: Chris S: Jade, Whitney and Becca had 1/1 w Kaitlyn, Britt and Carly GD. Ben had Lauren, Jojo and Emily 1/1 with Amanda, Becca and person (my bad can't think of the other girl) and before that Ben F and JP followed same patterns. Vanessa, Danielle and Rachel 1/1 with GD Raven, Corinne and Kristina seems par for the course IMO. Maybe Atem is on to something with Corinne's visit and CH is slying admitting (without actually admitting) that they orchestrated "operation Platinum Vagine" (or whatever it is she says).

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:57 am

kimberlyg wrote:Maybe Dani leaves on her own and Nick doesn't break up with her...and instead she breaks up with him?  That would certain rock him.  Like, he can't be on cruise control if the women start leaving on their own.

I'm also curious to see also if they ever show any type of disagreement between Rachel and Vanessa.  I'm thinking they have to, but it seems like they edited it out of the last episode so....

I could see Dani leaving on her own.  They IMO have seemed to be moving into the friend zone so it really doesn't matter if it's Dani or Nick who starts that convo.

In a few recent interviews Nick mentioned the girls' house relationships weren't relevant to him. He was only interested in his own relationship which may be why so little interaction is shown among the girls aside from the Corinne Show which must be so juicy for the edit to overlook.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:38 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:the 'extra date' thing seems like hype to me. At F6 several times they have had 3 1/1 dates plus group date for recent examples: Chris S: Jade, Whitney and Becca had 1/1 w Kaitlyn, Britt and Carly GD. Ben had Lauren, Jojo and Emily 1/1 with Amanda, Becca and person (my bad can't think of the other girl) and before that Ben F and JP followed same patterns. Vanessa, Danielle and Rachel 1/1 with GD Raven, Corinne and Kristina seems par for the course IMO. Maybe Atem is on to something with Corinne's visit and CH is slying admitting (without actually admitting) that they orchestrated "operation Platinum Vagine" (or whatever it is she says).

Was it Becca that had a mini 1-1 in epi 6 or 7 during Chris' season? I remember something extra but don't recall the specifics.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk