SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:18 pm

Why is it that some feel they need to be defensive? If there are more people that have the same opinion and a few that don't, why is that defensive?

It's only defensive if there isn't an open mind on all opinions IMHO. If I post a comment and someone disagree's with me, that's great. I like to read all comments, not only the ones I agree with.

Those are your opinions @emusha to which others respond to, just like any other post in any other thread, no need to feel defensive.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Do we have the rest of that cap? When was it taken, while he was with NL looking at rings, or did he have his FRC suit on?
ABC preview of the season from 4:23 min on ... yes, he's in the FRC suit

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:33 pm

@emusha as much as I want Nick to get his HEA, I agree with you that I hope he doesn't propose in that environment. I want him and Vanessa to take their time IRL before proposing. I want them to get out of the bubble and make it work IRL.
Jmo.

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Nick not proposing would be a huge letdown for me. I mean the whole premise of Nick coming back was to finally get his HEA and propose. I can't imagine any other outcome without Nick proposing. I've been waiting for this moment ever since Andi, Kaitlyn, and BIP. It is time! Smiley Jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:41 pm

But being realistic and not getting engaged is not how the show works.  And Nick is well aware of how the show works and what they expect.  Do you really think he wouldn't propose, like Brad 1.0 or JPG?  Not sure I see it... unless he does something else to hold the suspense and make up for it, like a live proposal or wedding at the AFTR.  And they already overteased that with Benlo IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Personally I wouldn't pick any of NL rings to wear (then again I can't wear rings for some reason - don't have allergy). I think "the status" of the ring is the individual choice, its meaning and its value ... maybe the ring is just a "payment" for the gig (since the salary of TB I assume isn't very high / I assume negotiations were short and Nick didn't push because of the position he was in, 1week before announcement) - JMO.
We heard Vanessa say that she doesn't even like (getting) flowers ... so if I'm going to guess here... she may not be into "big gestures" and maybe the ring is more of an "investment".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:52 pm

To keep on the discussion about rings, because it is interesting to see how everyone has different tastes...

For me, the ring would become part of the experience. Not necessarily part of the cut or style; the ring is part of the whole romantic moment. I could just imagine being in Lapland standing under the Northern lights. Nick proposing and starting a life together outside of the bubble from there. What better way to wrap up Nick's searching for love story? I personally would be okay with ANY ring after a proposal like that!

Not to mention that Neil and Nick have had the sit down ring selection a few times now. I am sure that he has a pretty good idea of which selections Nick may want to see for his F1 by now... They have had conversations about cut and colour before.
giggling
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Nick not proposing would be a huge letdown for me. I mean the whole premise of Nick coming back was to finally get his HEA and propose. I can't imagine any other outcome without Nick proposing. I've been waiting for this moment ever since Andi, Kaitlyn, and BIP. It is time!  Smiley Jmo

ITA! :yes: Before the season started, I was kinda okay with the idea of Nick not proposing at FRC. But now, after watching his magical connection with Vanessa - even the few glimpses which we get to see no thanks to TPTB, I would be very disappointed if there isn't a proposal. Even if it basically means dating in real life and seeing where things go, I still want to see the proposal at FRC. If it's one outside under the northern lights, even better.  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 25 1f60d

lovetogether
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:05 pm

OH, oh.  Has someone been naughty?
My apology for not remembering who posted a link to Uncle Louie's Facebook post where he invited his followers to join his family tonight including a link to V's HTD preview vid.  That Facebook post has disappeared.
This aft, a post by @pacozero also disappeared.  
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 25 Image18
When this post was still available, both Mel Grimaldi and Uncle L wrote comments - nothing that I would consider an outright spoiler.  Perhaps tptb want it to appear the HTD was dramatic and feel family posting fun comments is a spoiler  no idea
Anyway, now the whole post is gone. I think that draws more attention than if it remained. JMO giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Nick not proposing would be a huge letdown for me. I mean the whole premise of Nick coming back was to finally get his HEA and propose. I can't imagine any other outcome without Nick proposing. I've been waiting for this moment ever since Andi, Kaitlyn, and BIP. It is time!  Smiley Jmo

Im with you ...i want to see a proposal and a twirl :yes: ...I want Nick to walk away with a Bach happy ending.   They have the same chance at lasting as the rest did.   Theyre 2 intelligent and mature people who I thnk will give it an honest effort to make it work.

Technically isn't a Bach proposal really just what my signature line below says??

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:43 pm

notarose wrote:OH, oh.  Has someone been naughty?
My apology for not remembering who posted a link to Uncle Louie's Facebook post where he invited his followers to join his family tonight including a link to V's HTD preview vid.  That Facebook post has disappeared.
This aft, a post by @pacozero also disappeared.  
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 25 Image18
When this post was still available, both Mel Grimaldi and Uncle L wrote comments - nothing that I would consider an outright spoiler.  Perhaps tptb want it to appear the HTD was dramatic and feel family posting fun comments is a spoiler  no idea
Anyway, now the whole post is gone.  I think that draws more attention than if it remained. JMO giggling

Yea I wondered where the picture went , I saw it this morning and saw the comments from Mel..
That's strange that he would delete the most.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:47 pm

@happygolucky Thanks for clarifying the ring s/cap. I just wanted to make sure I was looking at the actual ring, and not one of the few the lead is looking at with NL.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption