SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:50 am

GA, maybe that explains why Ben tweeted he wouldn't be there Monday night, or that they would be elsewhere for a viewing party, if set was closed. This is getting more and more suspenseful!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:55 am

SeekAny wrote:Vanessa's brother Patrick just posted on snap chat a picture of his passport and a boarding pass to LAX! Looks like Vanessa's family will be there to.

Whatever happens at the ATFR I think Vanessa and Nick are as happy as can be and are excited for this all to be over.

Interesting that Vanessa's family appears to be going.... I know that Kaitlyn said in her blog once that she was so awkward on her ATFR because Nick's family was there but they wouldn't let her or Shawns. Just interesting.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:57 am

sbolduc wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Vanessa's brother Patrick just posted on snap chat a picture of his passport and a boarding pass to LAX! Looks like Vanessa's family will be there to.

Whatever happens at the ATFR I think Vanessa and Nick are as happy as can be and are excited for this all to be over.

Interesting that Vanessa's family appears to be going.... I know that Kaitlyn said in her blog once that she was so awkward on her ATFR because Nick's family was there but they wouldn't let her or Shawns. Just interesting.

Considering the situation, maybe K burnt that bridge. It could be TPTB felt they didn't need to favor her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:59 am

TBH I expect that IG account to be run by some random fan, not family, just like all the others.  I personally don't see the point of those accounts because they repost every freaking thing that either has already posted.  Not sure where they actually find the time or energy to stalk the couples every move on SM, save and repost it all.  laugh out loud  But it does make it easier for our forum members not on all the different forms SM to be see it all, so there is a benefit to them, I guess.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:13 pm

Looking back ...TPTB did show me the love story,  I'm just greedy when it comes to Nick. They told it from the moment N met V. There were 4 scenes IMO that wrapped it up in a bow.

1 N to the viewers..."That's a keeper"
2 V on first I/1 "The chance of heartbreak would be so worth it. She threw her head back. "I'm SO HAPPY!"
3 N told V on 2nd 1/1 as she expressed her love.
"I only want to say I love you to one more person and feel like I've never felt it before"
4th Rocky Montage ..He has found that love

The 5th scene FRC..They will be tying this beautiful bow in a knot.

ATFR..They gave me my present wrapped by a bow. I can't wait! It's just Icing on my cake.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:16 pm

He actually tied a bow and knotted it in the last montage of the FD.  Plus his Twitter bio pic is of a right hand on the knot of his tie.
rofl

Silly season :yes:
I'm going with they eloped and then renew their vows in a religious ceremony. Why not Hugesmile Much more fun than the gloom/doom heaviness of the storyboard this season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:40 pm

@notarose In a matter of days, N chicks can once again find all the love in one place but ahhhh we have a new member and her name is Vanessa! I guess it is true..Every day can be Christmas and every night NYE!

PS That's always my go to when someone asks how I'm doing. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:50 pm

sbolduc wrote:

That IS interesting.
Old theater trick. One actor has a secret the other actor doesn't know... so it impacts the interaction.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:33 pm

Elan's IG of St Nick.
17h
theyearofelan 3 days away. The finale of The Bachelor is going to be magical AF
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 17266192_679559618890441_2469257491100205056_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Elan's IG of St Nick.
17h
theyearofelan  3 days away. The finale of The Bachelor is going to be magical AF
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 17266192_679559618890441_2469257491100205056_n
I quoted just to see the pic again. It is beautiful. A picture does paint a thousand words. Everyone can take something magical away from this pic even when not N & V related. The wonder of Christmas joy.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:25 pm

To be honest, I don't even care so much about this historic ATFR whatever because I'm sure it'll either be nothing or something we're all off about. Right now I'm more focused on Vanessa's disappearing act. Seriously, has a F1 ever vanished off social media that much before the finale? I get not wanting to spoil anything so soon to the finale but it's like she's gone underground.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:34 pm

She and Nick were again online at the same time on IG liking posts an hour back. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I think both are ready for this to be over and are laying low till then. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55