SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:38 pm

I think she might just be holding back on SM after seeing the negativity that was being directed her way after the HTD episode. She might not be posting new things but like was said above, she's been liking other people's posts.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:13 pm

fairytaleprincess wrote:I think she might just be holding back on SM after seeing the negativity that was being directed her way after the HTD episode. She might not be posting new things but like was said above, she's been liking other people's posts.

She uses IG to promote Galilleo more than anything else.  The whole fan thing just is what it is.  Some fans comment on her IG asking about her clothes, lipstick, eyelashes.  She rarely responds.  She doesn't product tag.  Fans don't serve a monetary purpose for her at this point. Don't know if they will in the future.

She's posted several pics since HTD.  
I look at her IG and see a nice balanced life - some work, some family, some friends, some boyfriend pics.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:27 pm

notarose wrote:
fairytaleprincess wrote:I think she might just be holding back on SM after seeing the negativity that was being directed her way after the HTD episode. She might not be posting new things but like was said above, she's been liking other people's posts.

She uses IG to promote Galilleo more than anything else.  The whole fan thing just is what it is.  Some fans comment on her IG asking about her clothes, lipstick, eyelashes.  She rarely responds.  She doesn't product tag.  Fans don't serve a monetary purpose for her at this point.  Don't know if they will in the future.

She's posted several pics since HTD.  
I look at her IG and see a nice balanced life - some work, some family, some friends, some boyfriend pics.

Yeah true. I think she's the kind of person that doesn't feel the need to document everything she does on SM and that's not a bad thing at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:02 pm

coolangel wrote:She and Nick were again online at the same time on IG liking posts an hour back. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I think both are ready for this to be over and are laying low till then. JMO.
It's been 3 long months! I bet V is bouncing off the wall with excitement! It's almost over!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:19 pm

Most of the comments she gets on social media right now are negative. So why bother posting? I'm sure she would rather be spending time with Nick.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm

I'm all for Vanessa staying off SM with all the negativity right now. Hopefully the tide will turn soon. Smiley

Last edited by Seabear on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:49 pm

Seabear wrote:I all for Vanessa staying off SM with all the negativity right now. Hopefully the tide will turn soon. Smiley
It will. We have a whole bunch of diverse bachelors coming their way! Hugesmile

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:59 pm

It's easy to ignore comments under IG pics. Users can just scan the comment feed through the comment feature, identify familiar profile pics, and just read the comments from the peeps they know. I would like it if they both shared pics.
I also liked that Vanessa & Nick's last pic posts were of each other and several days ago.  It's basically a "let the inevitable sink in" strategy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:31 pm

Wonderful news about the People mag shoot and V's brother speculated to be flying in for ATFR! 

I can't wait to see Vanessa and Nick together! They already make me smile.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:30 pm

What are people saying to her that's negative? How sad.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just cried watching this...

Vanessa starts crying when she says "I just never thought I was gonna meet anyone like your son" 

I have no doubt Vanessa that you have found an amazing man in Nick!!!!  beatingheart   :yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smX8eFHD74w

Gonna probably need lots of kleenex Monday. (in a happy way!) as for Vanessa "disappearing" on SM I think she's been in L.A. since probably Monday so she would def need to be careful and limit her SM to general likes and throwback photos vs alot of snap chat and IG stories. She and her man already barely escaped a complete "gotcha!" with the orange couch situation. giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:28 pm

^^^ that is the sweetest. I hope reality after the show hasn't disappointed her too much.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55