SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 15 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:17 pm

But is that after her crying (wearing yellow)?

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:24 pm

sophienette wrote:But is that after her crying (wearing yellow)?

I think he is going to ditch her invitation on a date and the next day as an apology he will be inviting her on a date again.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:50 pm

mmmm... could I ask you to translate what we hear in the promo?/ its OK if you dont want to/have time !

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:37 pm

sophienette wrote:mmmm... could I ask you to translate what we hear in the promo?/ its OK if you dont want to/have time !

Dima is saying that he is developing deep feelings to the girl (it`s Lida because of the first promo stills) he is on the date with. And that he doesn`t need to ask her how she is feeling towards him because he is sensing it without words that she feels it too.  He is also saying that he feels a deep connection to her and that he never experienced it like that before in his whole life.

The voice over is saying "feeling her hand, smelling her hair he feels like his body is starting to shake, who is the girl that makes him feel like that?"
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:40 am

awwww seeing hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:44 pm

That is so sweet. I guess he is making up for not accepting her invitation. It seems extreme just to see her reaction.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:24 am

Could someone just package him up and send him to my house? LOL.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:58 pm

iamreal2u wrote:That is so sweet.  I guess he is making up for not accepting her invitation.  It seems extreme just to see her reaction.

I think so too. I guess it was a really nerve wrecking situation for her. We`ll see on Friday how that all is going to play out.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:59 pm

Newto wrote:Could someone just package him up and send him to my house?  LOL.

I think his F1 would not be amused Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:10 pm

natik wrote:
Newto wrote:Could someone just package him up and send him to my house?  LOL.

I think his F1 would not be amused Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698

I dont want to be spoiled but Can you tell me if I have the top 3 right? (PM if you want)

Galya
Lida
Stella

(in alphabetical order laugh out loud)

Do you know if Dima and F1 are still together?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:29 pm

sophienette wrote:

Do you know if Dima and F1 are still together?

Yes they are :yes:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:16 pm

I was rewatching an episode with hubby nearby and he gave out to me saying the title music sounds like the start of Jurassic Park! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 62 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove