SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:36 pm

Oh gosh what a mess this season has become laugh out loud I bet Christmas will put up Alex and Jason for sure.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49c

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:45 pm

I sure hope! Alex, IMO, ruined any game play she had or could have had by sticking with Jason this long.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:34 pm

If she was smart she would back door Paul.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:20 am

Thank you for that post @lipsis I totally agree with you!
This cast has been pathetic for the most part. For a moment there, Josh was doubting Paul and thinking he should get him out, so did Xmas...what happened to that? Whether we like it or not, Paul said it best... He is the "puppet master" and all the cast are "his" puppets.
I like Paul, and enjoy watching him play & manipulate. I think h is super smart and deserves to win...followed by Josh IMO
If either take Kevin & Raven to F3 either would sure win. Nobody is stupid enough to vote for someone who did nothing the entire season, and coasted throughout (I will never forget Rachel and her "floaters" hatred< haha!)
Alex started really well, but has gone down as each week passes...Jason is good at competitions, I believe he acts stupid but he is not really that stupid, well maybe sometimes he is! I still have not figured out what the heck Kevin is doing there? poor thing! At least he pocketed $25,000 Smiley

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:23 pm

TrishB wrote:Thank you for that post @lipsis I totally agree with you!
This cast has been pathetic for the most part. For a moment there, Josh was doubting Paul and thinking he should get him out, so did Xmas...what happened to that? Whether we like it or not, Paul said it best... He is the "puppet master" and all the cast are "his" puppets.  
I like Paul, and enjoy watching him play & manipulate.  I think h is super smart and deserves to win...followed by Josh IMO
If either take Kevin & Raven to F3 either would sure win. Nobody is stupid enough to vote for someone who did nothing the entire season, and coasted throughout (I will never forget Rachel and her "floaters" hatred< haha!)
Alex started really well, but has gone down as each week passes...Jason is good at competitions, I believe he acts stupid but he is not really that stupid, well maybe sometimes he is! I still have not figured out what the heck Kevin is doing there? poor thing! At least he pocketed $25,000 Smiley

I obviously can't prove it, but fans of the show have long suspected that producers in the DR sway people from making these types of moves. They have these guys psych profiles and just like the Bachelor shows, they know how to manipulate these people. From the start of this season, I knew that Paul would make it to the end and likely win. Who were the two strongest males? Cody and Paul. One a charismatic, eloquent, former star who knows how to play to the cameras and one a monotone, introvert who barely interacts with other cast members. Who do you think tptb would want to last on the show?

Obviously they can't tell them what to do since this is a game show, so they have to be much more subtle. The right questions to get them thinking, talking, doubting, withholding meds, all kinds of stuff to play mind games and have them running around like rats in a maze...which is basically what they are.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:42 pm

Sprite wrote:I obviously can't prove it, but fans of the show have long suspected that producers in the DR sway people from making these types of moves. They have these guys psych profiles and just like the Bachelor shows, they know how to manipulate these people. From the start of this season, I knew that Paul would make it to the end and likely win. Who were the two strongest males? Cody and Paul. One a charismatic, eloquent, former star who knows how to play to the cameras and one a monotone, introvert who barely interacts with other cast members. Who do you think tptb would want to last on the show?

Obviously they can't tell them what to do since this is a game show, so they have to be much more subtle. The right questions to get them thinking, talking, doubting, withholding meds, all kinds of stuff to play mind games and have them running around like rats in a maze...which is basically what they are.

Agree with everything you said (well, except for the "charismatic and eloquent part... not my opinion of him at all).  It has been seen in the past but is so blatant this season that Paul is "lovingly"  :dripdrip called *PP* - Production Paul.

Along with all of this DR manipulation, Paul had safety in the beginning... 3 weeks of safety when the one person that really wanted him out tried to get him out.  Since they never actually give results of voting, many viewers feel that the 3 weeks of safety was given to Paul by production to keep him in there because they all said they needed to get any vets out of the house right away.  They needed Paul to have time to "brainwash" these players.  Essentially, they are all playing for him to win. Instead of actually talking to the others in the house, they are blindly listening to Paul and not even comparing stories he is telling with the others.  Also, apparently a few of these "sheep" let it be known that they were fans of Paul when they went through the interview process.  What better way to get someone to the end than to load the house with people that will bow down to him.

When it comes down to this season, I think Meagan was the smartest player in the house for self-eliminating when she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:06 pm

Yea, production on Big Brother is much like production on the Bachelor. They plant seeds especially if it will produce good TV. Ultimately though, it's the individuals responsibility to think for themselves. Some do. Some don't.

I give Paul props for the game he's played this year. All the players left are blindly loyal to him because everything he's done so far in the game has only furthered them (and him) Now that he is turning on them none of them believe it is him doing it and other people are getting the blame.

I find it interesting that when/if he wins this season after coming in second last year that my favorite podcasters over at RobHasAWebsite still don't rank him among the best to ever play. They have him in the middle of the pack.

And FYI: Paul won POV and used it today to pull Alex off. Christmas replaced her with Kevin (pawn but he doesn't know it).

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:31 pm

I spoiled myself and checked to see who got eliminated. Surprised Kevin is still there. Hmm.

Also a celebrity edition!? Crazy! source

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49c

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:54 pm

That could be fun. We were out to dinner/vacation. So we will watch this week's when we get back. Watching this show is like matzoh ball soup for the soul for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:04 am

I'm always a bundle of nerves on DE night. When Alex won HOH I was sure she'd retaliate against Josh and Christmas for voting out Jason but nooooo  I'm glad though because I like J/C.  Also, I'm surprised production showed Jason the part of Josh's goodbye message where he outed Paul as the mastermind behind his eviction. They never do that.

Currently waiting on the 2nd HOH to be played. Paul doesn't want it because it makes him ineligible for F4 HOH. Kevin probably can't win it. Alex can't play. So it should be either Josh or Christmas who win. I'd die laughing if Paul won by mistake.

ETA: Josh won HOH.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:03 pm

Josh is expected to nominate Alex and Kevin today. Alex is the target.

We start the sped up schedule this week. POV will be tomorrow as per usual. Feeds will go down on Tuesday where the HGs will tape the F5 eviction and F4 HOH. We will see that on Wednesday (possibly not the HOH) While feeds remain down on Wednesday the F4 POV will be played. Feeds return Wednesday after the show. At which time live feeders will learn the F4 HOH (if not already seen on tv) and the F4 veto holder. Thursday's show will be the F4 veto comp and the live veto meeting and eviction. Leaving us with our F3.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:22 pm

I wish that Josh would grow a pair and backdoor Paul.  Josh is the only one who is even recognizing how Paul has gotten everyone to do his dirty work for him, keeping Paul's hands clean and putting the target on everyone but him.  Please Josh, backdoor Paul.  Send him to jury before it is too late.  And Christmas is only looking out for herself right now, by wanting to keep the "alliance" of her, Paul and Josh together - because she expects both of them will take her to the final 3.  Josh is expendable, just like Jason was, when it comes to "number one".  If he doesn't take this shot at Paul now, then he will live to regret it IMO.

And, can you explain why the heck Alex didn't go after either Christmas or Josh when she won the HOH?  Neither Kevin or Raven are big threats, and look where that dumb move got her.  Alex is probably going to be the next to be evicted unless she can win the POV.

Jason was really pissed when he got evicted, but just wait until he watches the entire show later on.  It ain't going to be pretty.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4