SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:46 am

I watched for the first time since Cody's eviction. Wow! What an episode. So happy Paul didn't win laugh out loud

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:48 am

It was a great finale. I wanted Paul to win based on game play, he was truly the "Puppet Master" and everyone else (except Cody, and maybe Jessica) were his "Puppets" if we are being honest! But the only Puppet I gave the benefit of the doubt half-way-through was Josh though. I realized that he was a smart guy with a good heart, in spite of his antics & crying outbursts, haha!
I would have liked the ending even more, if he actually evicted Paul and had taken Xmas, and then win! But he won... mind you, the jury who voted against Paul did not understand that this is a game, that people need to lie, play, backstab & use people in or there to get ahead...and that only two people will stand at the end!
Cody took his revenge as he always wanted, but I feel he had no respect for Josh's game play at all, he just did not want Paul to win!
Funny how Julie stared reading the votes from the end, as if she already knew it would be a tie & that Cody's vote would be the tie breaker...hmmm I don't think it was done like this before, or am I wrong?
Well, Paul got his $50K and it is better than nothin! Kevin was smart to take the $25K on the first episode after all!! haha! Cody winning AFP was not my cup-of-tea, IMO Jessica should have won that.
Jessica was/is a smart player, the only one that would have given Paul a run for his money had she not gotten involved with Cody so early on! At least Cody is honest about how he feels, shocked to get the prize $ and all. That is not a bad thing. I like this couple!

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:01 am

I watched the backyard interviews. The consensus among the Josh voting jury members was, while Paul played a good game, he never owned up to his part in each of their evictions and flat put lied that it was someone else's fault. Cody said he voted for Josh because he (J) was upfront with him on his rivalry and Paul wasn't.

Bottom line, you've got to manage the jury.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:10 am

That's what Elena yelled out as she voted: Jury management. The edit often showed in Josh's goodbyes him pointing out his role in what he did what he he had to do. Whether it was true or not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:36 am

TrishB wrote:It was a great finale. I wanted Paul to win based on game play, he was truly the "Puppet Master" and everyone else (except Cody, and maybe Jessica) were his "Puppets" if we are being honest! But the only Puppet I gave the benefit of the doubt half-way-through was Josh though. I realized that he was a smart guy with a good heart, in spite of his antics & crying outbursts, haha!
I would have liked the ending even more, if he actually evicted Paul and had taken Xmas, and then win! But he won... mind you, the jury who voted against Paul did not understand that this is a game, that people need to lie, play, backstab & use people in or there to get ahead...and that only two people will stand at the end!
Cody took his revenge as he always wanted, but I feel he had no respect for Josh's game play at all, he just did not want Paul to win!
Funny how Julie stared reading the votes from the end, as if she already knew it would be a tie & that Cody's vote would be the tie breaker...hmmm I don't think it was done like this before, or am I wrong?
Well, Paul got his $50K and it is better than nothin! Kevin was smart to take the $25K on the first episode after all!! haha! Cody winning AFP was not my cup-of-tea, IMO Jessica should have won that.
Jessica was/is a smart player, the only one that would have given Paul a run for his money had she not gotten involved with Cody so early on! At least Cody is honest about how he feels, shocked to get the prize $ and all. That is not a bad thing. I like this couple!

Last season De was the last vote for Nicole , so I think Julie always starts reading from the end!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:12 pm

They just announced that Celebrity Big Brother will start airing on February 7!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4