SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:55 am

Wow, Paul wouldn't even vote to evict Alex and made Josh do it!!!  He is going to tell the jury that he made it all the way through the game without ever being nominated for eviction and forced all the other people to get blood on their hands.  I am actually hoping for a bitter jury this time, one that won't reward Paul with the money at the end.  But I don't think that that is going to happen.

I am pulling for Josh to somehow pull this off and take Christmas to the F2, because I am not sure that Christmas will take Josh.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:11 am

It's funny how things can change over a season. Early on Josh grated on my last nerve, but now I would like to see him in the final 2 and win. I don't think he will, but it would be nice. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:17 pm

I'm Team Meatball as well. I wanted the big dummy (said with love) out the first week. He's erratic and loveable though. He knows what he needs to do so hopefully he can keep his emotions in check and focus these last six days.

It broke my heart when Christmas couldn't say if she'd take him to F2. She's lucky that he is devoted to her because he will still take her. At least as of now. I expect guilt trips and martyrdom from Paul this week.

Last night I heard Paul tell Christmas that she will be the vote to evict tonight. That means he won't be using veto and, again, doesn't vote against another of his ally's. She will evict Kevin tonight. Bringing the trio to the F3.

I'm interested to see if she'll be able to compete in either part of the final HOH, as they both usually require physicality. She's doing very well and can walk on her heel now without a crutch but can't put full pressure or risk falling or getting her boot wet. We shall see.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:07 am

Well their plan worked the trio became the F3. Will be okay with either of them winning, including Josh who annoys me with all his crying laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49c

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:29 pm

Feed update:
Paul won part 1 of the final HOH. He goes to finale night to take on the winner of part 2, which is expected to take place on Saturday.
Christmas was able to compete in the endurance comp and actually came in a close second. Apparently she was given doctors instructions on how to safely fall with a healing broken foot.

TV viewing update:
Special season highlight episode tonight at 8/7c.
No episode on Sunday.
Finale on Wednesday is two hours 8/7c.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:27 am

The Meatball won part two of HOH. He and Paul will face off in the finale in part three.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:49 am

lipsis wrote:The Meatball won part two of HOH. He and Paul will face off in the finale in part three.

And whoever wins part 3 will get to choose who they want to take to the finale, correct? Should Paul win part 3, he will finally have to evict somebody for the very first time. But I am so hoping that Josh can do what no one else was brave enough to do for the entire game, and that is win the last HOH and evict Paul. That would a good ending as far as I am concerned.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:00 pm

I agree. Josh winning and evicting Paul would be my preferred ending. HOWEVER, Josh is having second thoughts about doing that. He now appears to want to take Paul to F2. He and Paul made a F2 deal and have even discussed when to tell Christmas that her game ends at F3. Paul has been constantly working on Josh that he (Paul) can't win and that Cmas beats them both in the end. Cmas, on the other hand, hasn't, and probably won't, campaign. She really hurt Josh when she couldn't say who'd she take if she won. He is much more loyal to her and would rather take her but she blew it. I'm really hoping we get a solo Josh cam talk to see if the Paul F2 deal is really something that he intends to do.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:10 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
lipsis wrote:The Meatball won part two of HOH. He and Paul will face off in the finale in part three.

And whoever wins part 3 will get to choose who they want to take to the finale, correct?  Should Paul win part 3, he will finally have to evict somebody for the very first time.  But I am so hoping that Josh can do what no one else was brave enough to do for the entire game, and that is win the last HOH and evict Paul.  That would a good ending as far as I am concerned.

Yes, I agree. That would be a good twist for the end. But that I fear is a long shot.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Hamsterwatch has a spoiler from the jury round table that was taped with Dr Will on Friday night. It's from the same person that told them preseason that Paul would be in the house. According to the source, the jury was very bitter against Paul. So much so that only Matt and Raven were planning to vote for him. I find it hard to believe that Alex and Kevin especially would turn on him. At the same time, Hamsterwatch is not known to post frivolous rumors. I guess we'll see.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:24 pm

If they all really talked honestly, without ego and blinders on, they would come to the conclusion Paul played each one of them.
Raven's impression of her being in a sole alliance with Paul and being so key to Paul's game (a puppet master), should have been a personal wake-up call for each jury member as to what each of them were also told.
That could make them all envious of his game play and honor Paul with a win or angry of Paul's game play and then deny of him of such. That is how I interpret it.
My opinion is each of these jury members laid down and exposed their underside to Paul weekly like a dog getting it's belly rubbed. They deserved what they got.
Christmas had an unfortunate incident happen to her early on. It altered what could have been a different game for her. She played the hand dealt to her under the best conditions. I don't see a win.
Josh--he is the underdog. I'd like to see what was an early annoyance and joke IMO win it all and give Paul the second place finish once again.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:43 pm

IMO Paul would rather come in third than second again. One of the sole reasons he returned so soon was because there was so many people saying 1) that he should've won and 2) that he would've won if he picked the right person. Paul has a big ego so to come in second again would be like a loss. At least if he came in third he could say it was because he was the lone vet.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4