SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:00 am

Josh is such a whiner. I hope he goes, too. After psycho Cody.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:35 am

Josh is great tv though. I'm actually torn who I want to go.

Ramses is onto Paul. He knows Paul needs to go. Paul doesn't trust Ramses. He wants Ramses to go. Plus Ramses is a huge threat to win the mental comps down the road. If noms stay the same, Paul, Christmas, Matt, Raven and possibly Alex and Jason seem to want to blindside Jessica and vote Ramses out. However, everyone right now is pretending to be on board to vote Josh out.

Like I said though, veto hadn't even been played yet and it's a long to next Thursday.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:36 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Sprite wrote:I hope he gets kicked out again. I have never seen a bigger sour puss. He is the human version of grumpy cat.

LOL Grumpycat with serial killer eyes. He is scary.

OMG, I totally 100% agree with this.  I detest the way that Cody acts and conducts himself on this show, especially with his award-winning act of being SO surprised when he saw that Dominique was voted out of the house.  She will soon watch all of the episodes and find out that it was Cody who actually got her evicted.  Cody is just creepy.  They needed to make sure that he got back into the house.  Those other 3 people didn't bring enough drama to the table.

I am not a big fan of Paul, but how was that battle not a setup for Cody to reenter the house?  He had a definite advantage over Paul.  And with Cody's girlfriend conveniently winning the HOH?  If so, do they intend to backdoor Paul?  I doubt that, since I tend to believe that the producers want Paul there for the drama.....snake vs snake.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Jessica was actually likeable last week without Cody. She socialized. She didn't mope about being on the block and kept the lines of communication open to ensure she stayed the pawn. I thought she played very well. Then Cody comes back and she's isolating herself off with him and being the mean girl again. What a disappointment.

I'm also curious to see why she put Ramses up. She had a good relationship with him. Was it Paul's idea? Paul's the one who hates Ramses. There's been no talk yet of a back door plan. She wants Josh out because he's emotional and annoying and doesn't want to be in jury with him. What a waste of an HOH if it happens.

There was no talk last night about her having the Halting Hex. She may have told Cody but there's no reason to tell the others since they're not in danger this week. It will be interesting to see how/if it is used in the future.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Jessica won POV. She doesn't plan to use it at this time.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:05 am

This is the first season I notice the show seemed rigged .

:drama

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:07 am

Binge watching now. I think I last watched when Jeff/jordan were on. I hope to catch up and discuss with y'all. 
P:S:  Do they still have the night cam or after show on Showtime? TIA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:54 am

Yes, they still do afterdark.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:44 am

Big Brother After Dark is on Pop TV now though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:16 pm

rc49ers wrote:This is the first season I  notice the show seemed rigged .

:drama
I first noticed it seasons ago when it was obvious that Helen was pushed off the boards. You could see the people doing it. It has seem to got worse over the years but their is no doubt in my mind after this season.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:34 pm

I noticed producer "involvement/encouragement" etc early on in the history of the show. I even think there has been some media hype about it. Allison Grodner used to get some heat over it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:58 pm

Yeah, the producer involvement has been horrible since Grodner took over completely. It wasn't quite as noticeable in the early years when Arnold Shapiro was the executive producer. He left that position in 2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4