SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:18 am

lipsis wrote:Big Brother After Dark is on Pop TV now though.
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rc49ers Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:51 am

I'm in Northern Ca. What channel is it on where your at ? Thank You

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:58 pm

Big Brother is on CBS.
Big Brother After Dark is on Pop TV.

The channel numbers will vary based on your TV provider and region.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:15 am

Jessica made a real bad move tonight , she might be saved next week . But if Cody doesn't win the H O H he's gone .

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:33 am

rc49ers wrote:Jessica made a real bad move tonight , she might be saved next week . But if Cody doesn't win the H O H  he's gone .

I can only hope.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:39 am

Jessica has the Halting Hex (where she can stop an eviction). If she uses it right, she and Cody are good for a couple more weeks.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:19 am

Was the halting eviction for just use on herself though? That is what I thought. Can it be used on anyone?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:12 am

I thought the same thing , that the halting hex was to save her from an eviction ,
Jessica made it real clear that she wanted josh gone , so when the house guests vote to evict Ramsey , I think Jessica will know she made the wrong move .

rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:28 pm

It seem like the plan is for poor Ramsey to go and to blindside Cody and Jessica

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:43 pm

The Halting Hex is the power to stop any eviction before the votes are cast on eviction. Theoretically, Jessica could save anyone with the power but she obviously would only use it if she and/or Cody were on the block on eviction night. It's good for four evictions. Tonight is the second eligible eviction.

Jessica has told Cody, Kevin and Elena that she has it but she has lied about how exactly it works to Kevin and Elena. She has told them that she and Cody cannot be put up for four weeks and if anyone does that person will get a consequence on them. However, tonight Julie is supposedly going to tell the house that the last temptation was taken (not sure if she'll say what it was or who got it) and she'll tell them what punishment the whole house gets as a result. Side note: after Jess lied to Kev about the particulars of the hex she was called into the DR and reprimanded and is no longer able to lie about it as that is using "production as strategy."

If Jess (and Cody) were smart they will tell the next HOH (assuming it's not Cody) exactly what power she has to avoid being nominated. If she has to invoke it on eviction night, that'll use it up before it expires. Unfortunately for them, Jess and Cody have not shown themselves to be good strategic players.

All systems are go tonight for Ramses to be evicted. However, Kevin hinted to Jess that it was a possibility so it shouldn't be a complete blindside.

(And sorry for the long post)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:15 pm

lipsis wrote:Side note: after Jess lied to Kev about the particulars of the hex she was called into the DR and reprimanded and is no longer able to lie about it as that is using "production as strategy."

IMO, if Paul had done this, there would have been no call to the DR to be reprimanded for using "production as strategy".

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:43 pm

BBBD...Busy Big Brother Day

Houseguests played in the Temptation Challenge. Mark won so he is safe. Jason came in last so he is the third nominee.

Paul nominated Jessica and Cody. He wanted to call their bluff on the temptation to see if they could be nominated since Jessica was very vague about what it was. He doesn't know that the temptation comes into effect on eviction. Since at least one of them will be on the block on Thursday, the eviction will be cancelled.

Like I said above, if Jessica was a smart player she would have revealed all the details when Paul won HOH. That would have bought J/C an additional week of safety (next week). Now she has to use up the power this week. Oh well.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4